• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
You know I would be down for that BlazBlue if I had the dough, and a ride. But I have neither, nor an available date.

Let's not forget a PS3 arcade stick. Don't have one of those either.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Caleb, The Kiest runs great tournaments, and you can be sure that this tournament will be NOTHING like chicago

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I vouch for Kiester too, he runs one hell of a tournament. Speaking of Chicago, I'll make it so that you'll be comfortable enough to come back to Chicago for a tournament XD

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Hey guys

Dont know if it's appropriate, but I wanted to let everyone know that my crew and I are holding our first tournament in March. Hope as many of you guys can come :)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296237

We're still gunna need a few days to iron out details, but I mainly want to get some attention and see if there's any interest. I want this to be successful, so I'm going to get as prepared as possible before March rolls around. Let me know what you guys think!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
/forgotten

If I tell my dad about the situation he might be a ride to certain tournaments. If you all could meet up at my house, that is. Loool at my house.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
You gotta do what I do, Excel, and that's recruit smashers that drive xD

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
hardly any smashers jump in head first into the metagame. you gotta rly give them time to adapt. never said it was easy. but srsly, i hope that crash and hilt quitting doesn't keep you from coming out. we gotta keep the scene alive!<3

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
My older brother is actually trying to get into the scene. +1 mk and +1 reasons for my dad to drive out to tournaments :)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
hardly any smashers jump in head first into the metagame. you gotta rly give them time to adapt. never said it was easy. but srsly, i hope that crash and hilt quitting doesn't keep you from coming out. we gotta keep the scene alive!<3
Yeah, I'm hoping that this thing with Joey works out. Also, I've tried...soooooo hard. The days of S2D were me trying to recruit as many people as possible.

@Joey: Sweet, we should get a crew started. (h)

Top Bottom