• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Index Of Mario Players

BSP

Smash Legend
You could add me to this, but I could've sworn I've been here before.

mariobrouser (0602-7528-3919) Louisiana

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Juushichi (Juu), my FC should be along with my name and such. Would be nice if I could be added to the Ohio section, too. (1591-5530-8999)

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
SSGUY is keeping it real. My Mario is turning fantastic. I'm fighting a Marth main alot and I've learned a few things here and there. Just a few more stratigical bugs to work out and you will see that my Mario is an agressive mofo.

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
Yo, sup. Been a while since I've been anywhere other than the workshop, workin' on Geno, but I figured I'd better introduce myself on the Mario boards since he is my main. The only guys I really end up playing against at all are my friends, who main Ganon, Pit, DK, and Marth, so I got a lot of MUs to work out.
Anyway, you prolly won't see me much, but say hi and I'll definitely respond.

Douhneill(1161-9094-5031)Douh-Toronto

BTW, if I want to record a few replays for analysis, what should I get and where do I get it?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
To record replays, you should first have the replay hack that allows you to record replays of any length. Which I would hope you would have since you've spent time in the workshop, but if you don't, I have an easy to use set of files that you can put on your SD card that will enable it.

Next, you need a recording device, a capture card is ideal when it comes to quality...find that at some electronics store or online. Alternatively, you can use a camcorder or webcam.

OR...you can send your replays to someone like me who actually might take requests and upload videos for you.

SUPER MARIOWNED

Smash Rookie
I'mma pure-bred Mario main of my own leisure! I've got my own unique flare and-- well, in short, add me to the Mario roster, fellas!

SmashBoards name: SUPER MARIOWNED
Name: SUPER MARIO / "Martini"
Brawl code: 3265-4719-2161
State: Bronx, New York

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
No, I like to use Marth but he is not My Main....Infact I suck with Marth

Mario will always be my Main

Characters I use_ Best to worst
Marth
Captain falcon
Dk

Matt07

Smash Master
Eeh, preference, I guess. Mario's Tornado was still horrid in Melee, he barely gained any distant from it, and it was a bad idea in general too use it. FLUDD has a lot more uses then his Tornado.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Eeh, preference, I guess. Mario's Tornado was still horrid in Melee, he barely gained any distant from it, and it was a bad idea in general too use it. FLUDD has a lot more uses then his Tornado.
I liked living to 250% because people didn't know that his tornado canceled momentum as well as giving him more air

Just sayin'

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
JuxtaposeX (4897-6688-7902) Sheep - Montreal

Anybody wanna play? I'm pretty decent (imo), and trying to get better with Mario.
Teach and learn.

UberMario

Smash Master
I could have sworn I've posted a few times here already, but here it is anyway since I don't see myself on the list:

UberMario(3222-6165-1451) Uber-Florida

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
-Hmmm, i'm not here either, Bo...leave a space for me, plx x9
Flameleon(2750-0791-7462)Monterrey, México(it's very near from Laredo, Tx, so, no delay johns x9)-

Top Bottom