• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- Inb4Xmas -1st netchamp tourney! December 19, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Steb

Smash Journeyman
They have at least 10 setups, I think we would be able to finish vBrawl, Brawl+, and Melee within 15 hours. Unless we don't get that many consoles. That would be pretty disappointing, lol.

Anyways, I can't confirm for the 19th. +1 for Melee.

.decoy

Smash Ace
edit: nvm yeah. pownz on the 19th. wtf...
not that toronto really made it out to montreal for BISB2, but its the thought that counts. this way thers really no way toronto will come. except for melee.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I didn't even know about Hamilton Pownz until this thread, but I'll most likely be going to whatever one there's an Ottawa carload going to. :laugh:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Bring em to Pownz (I <3 u Swordgard but I want to go to a tournament with as much people as possible and have a realistic chance of going to that tournament)

.decoy

Smash Ace
lol ... what?
did you just say that there are more people going to this than pownz?
as it is pownz has sliced people who potentially might have made it here.
pownz has niagara, hamilton, toronto and sauga all attending.
i don't see what you're complaining about.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
can one of you handsome mtl boys show me how to get B+? =]

YO TOJOE.........ya......I'm this random Fox main here..........come to this tourny man so I get to play your fox.... I heard your great and your combo vid was awesome.... I need to play a GOOD fox player badly now that Chester quit BRAWL.

..........ya.....I know this has nothing to do with brawl+..........

swordgard

Smash Hero
If you say +1, please state if you are going or not, I would like to make a proper attendee list.
I also need confirmations O.o, i got like a ton of unconfirmed people.

EDIT: This is officially brawl and MELEE!

This should bring in some people : )

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
YO TOJOE.........ya......I'm this random Fox main here..........come to this tourny man so I get to play your fox.... I heard your great and your combo vid was awesome.... I need to play a GOOD fox player badly now that Chester quit BRAWL.

..........ya.....I know this has nothing to do with brawl+..........
The most important thing you could possibly learn from Chester is that Brawl sucks. He figured it out. Drop vB and give Brawl+ a try - Fox is top tier material in it anyway.

... Is it just me or were there more ''+1 Brawl+'' than ''+1 melee'' ...?

I mean, I don't mind, I'm going to enter melee singles (maybe doubles as well if someone is suicidally insane enough to team with me) just for the opportunity to learn... Because Melee is AWESOME. (Yeah, I know, I'm a few years late).

swordgard

Smash Hero
The most important thing you could possibly learn from Chester is that Brawl sucks. He figured it out. Drop vB and give Brawl+ a try - Fox is top tier material in it anyway.

I mean, I don't mind, I'm going to enter melee singles (maybe doubles as well if someone is suicidally insane enough to team with me) just for the opportunity to learn... Because Melee is AWESOME. (Yeah, I know, I'm a few years late).
I asked some people not on the thread >.>

DarkISDA

Smash Lord

I'd team with you :)

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
I can't guarantee it, as I have an exam at 8 am thursday :/

Btw, I'm guessing you're using Luigi right?
Well, obviously. =D

I play Ganon a bit too, since I'm such a Kage fanboy, but I think I'll Fair you too often for that to be viable in doubles lol.

brg

Smash Ace
If you say +1, please state if you are going or not, I would like to make a proper attendee list.
I also need confirmations O.o, i got like a ton of unconfirmed people.

i now have to reconsider my studying schedule...

Top Bottom