• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Osennecho

Smash Ace
I actually think as long as it doesn't have a hit box in addition to the items normal hitbox's when being pulled towards her it wouldn't be broken at all. From memory it looked like a faster character could even catch the item she is pulling and z-drop it on her before she could do anything LOL. Probably a really tight window but I remember thinking of this at the time.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Double post with the best intentions.
Happy holidays friends!
Because i am quite the tardy one.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
So Jiggs was Mid-tier the first game, Top-Tier the second, and Bottom-Tier in the third. Which one will she revisit this time? That is if shes in the fourth one at all.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
So Jiggs was Mid-tier the first game, Top-Tier the second, and Bottom-Tier in the third. Which one will she revisit this time? That is if shes in the fourth one at all.
She'll be in the same tier as Brawl Mewtwo. So broken that the developers removed her from the game because it was easier to do that than balance her.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Sorr2say sis but no 1 cares about Jigglypuff anymore.

She had ha 15 minutes of fame on the pokeman cartoon but they punchedT her out like after the 2nd season.

Were likely to get a new cute pokeman.

Maybe theyll pick the one that people actually care about this time.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
But if they remove Jigglypuff, who will all the smash bros characters beat up on?

Think about it for a minute.

Who has a "gay" playstyle and is bad in Brawl? Jigglypuff. That is all. That's her gimmick

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Even tho samus was like one of the worst in 64, they were all pretty balanced.

But if we're talking about a character who has a gay playstyle and is REALLY bad, Jigglypuff in Brawl takes the cake.

SoulPech

Smash Master
I won't be unfortunately :(. There's not enough interest for the traveling in my area. Sucks because i wanted to take you up from drinking with ya last year Mink.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Im not gonna go this year. I haven't been practicing for this game and last year was bad for me cause I ended up getting really sick and sat in the building for 12 hours doing nothing because I was the driver for the carpool Salem was in.

Also, don't really have the money for it and the day after the tournament ends I'm supposed to go back to college.

Osennecho

Smash Ace
Hey GUYZ, my friends hit a new low in smash skill. I rufiod one of them yesterday...
See the bad part though is that
I rufiod him
with 3 consecutive
Waddle Dees.

All of the :salt::salt::salt:
It makes me sad sometimes at how bad people I know are...

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Can someone add me to the skype group

pidgezero_one

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Also I think mink went mostly ZSS but I may be wrong

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Oh it's not showing up on my pphone I'll check it out at home. Thanks guy

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I don't see how you guys can be worried about jiggs being in smash 4 yet when even yoshi isnt in yet lol. There have only been like 20 or less character shown and how many did brawl have? Like 35 to 40 or something? They obviously haven't even got close to finishing off all the veterans so until they get near the end I wouldn't even start worrying.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I don't see how you guys can be worried about jiggs being in smash 4 yet when even yoshi isnt in yet lol. There have only been like 20 or less character shown and how many did brawl have? Like 35 to 40 or something? They obviously haven't even got close to finishing off all the veterans so until they get near the end I wouldn't even start worrying.
But if we aren't worrying what are we doing?

Top Bottom