• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

SoulPech

Smash Master
It's good to an extent. Midwest knows the timing, so I get punished at times. Yoshi's Pivot grab completely stuffs it no matter what :/. MX is great at pivot-grabbing it.

SoulPech

Smash Master
watched the vids. You did well, but also PJ looked rusty too..not to discredit your performance or anything. Some options you did use were not really safe, but then again the MU is booty against TL

SoulPech

Smash Master
Mink,

You could've beat PJ, but you got excited, had a boner, then dropped the spaghetti.

Very upset :'(

still loved the Puff vid <3

Edit: cuz I can't spell spaghetti apparently :/

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
But Dabuz you told me Jigglypuff is the worst character in the game. You even said that you have no idea why people think she's not /: btw if we face off in that tourney next week, puff dittos? :3

:phone:

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
But Dabuz you told me Jigglypuff is the worst character in the game. You even said that you have no idea why people think she's not /: btw if we face off in that tourney next week, puff dittos? :3

:phone:
I have also changed my mind. Anyway, sure, I don't mind playing 8 minute dittos.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
That Magikarp only has 21 hp at level 19? Does it have negative IVs/EVs or something?

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Love that picture, my favorite magikarp pic along with the "I swear to god when I evolve I'm going to kill you all" one.

I wonder what went through their head when creating the concept of magikarp/gyarados.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Not super close. He was an addict and an abuser.

I'm the oldest in my family, so I've just been there for everything. I love him to death though.
It's really rough on me personally.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
I just wanted to say hi to the super happy Jiggs social thread but... damn.
My condolences Papa Mink.
What's going on lately?

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Learned how to live stream. Being thankful for the few days off of school and work :D

Top Bottom