• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactive for now. Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! *Spoil Free Version*

Red Exodus

Smash Master
9 days for me, I think I explained already though. Worst thing is that I have to go to school the day it comes out. I probably won't even be able to focus.

graves

Smash Journeyman
8 Day's....

8 day's... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to a tournement on the 8th from 8 till midnight at game stop, SO EXCITED

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
I'm so glad it's coming up so soon. After we waited 700+ days? (Could count more for some people) I'm glad...

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
And 10.5 hours... at least where I live (Mountain Time)

7 Days, 10.5 hours... not a very long time if you ask me, just slightly over a week and Brawl will be in my hands.
man i dont even have to go to school this week, this is a piece of cake.

OH NOES, brawl comes out on a sunday, i think i want to get murdered now

NukeA6

Smash Master
Would you believe it? Brawl is gonna be released on Sunday (unless the store sells it early)!

It almost feels like it's coming tomorrow.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'm gonna sleep through the day it comes out, I'll call the store on Friday to see if the get it on Monday and I'll stay up late on Saturday to drain me of energy so I can sleep peacefully through Sunday. I'll sleep through all my classes too and when school is out I'll walk as fast as I can to the store, hope I catch the soonest bus and run home from the bus stop.

I think I'll start training so I can walk/run without getting tired too quickly.

Kuroneko

Smash Apprentice
Since I ordered online, they won't ship til monday since the 9th is a sunday =( Paid the 1 day delivery though. Guess I shouldn't be too upset, not like I am going to be 2 days behind everyone; most of us are a month behind.

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
On friday, I plan on having friends over for a Melee \ 64 tourney, then staying up VERY late that night, and sleeping through thursday , right on into the tourney.

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
Im going to be gone out of school till Wednesday :( and :) so im gonna go in a coma till sunday at 9 am when my gamestop store opens!

NukeA6

Smash Master
I like the fact that the weather is gonna be nice this week except for Friday since it's gonna rain on the day I'm getting the Wii (why is it that when I want to go somewhere on Friday, it rains?)

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Go to sleep, it makes time pass faster.

My friends knocked my Wii over yesterday. I was really scared because Brawl is right around the corner. Really scary stuff. I'm still cautious about my Wii though, I'm going to make sure that never happens again.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
ha yeah yesterday I almost broke my thumb but I reacted fast enough before any damage could be done. IT scared the **** out of me cuz with brawl so close it would suck to have a broken thumb!

gregeb

Smash Rookie
Y'know, most stores are actually getting it on wednesday, but not putting it up for sale til sunday. Maybe with a bribe...

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
It would be funny if you took the game disc out, and when you were halfway into sliding the disc into your Wii, the Wii dropped and broke into pieces.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
It would be funny if you took the game disc out, and when you were halfway into sliding the disc into your Wii, the Wii dropped and broke into pieces.
Lol, that would suck. One of my freinds cannot even get a hold of a Wii so he will have Brawl but will have to go over to someones house to play it.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Lol, that would suck. One of my freinds cannot even get a hold of a Wii so he will have Brawl but will have to go over to someones house to play it.
That was almost me. Luckily, Nintendo World isn't too far from where I am.

Then again, it's too early for me to say that. I don't have a Wii yet so I should keep quiet.

Top Bottom