• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactive for now. Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! *Spoil Free Version*

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I just got a call from gamestop reminding me to pick up my pre ordered game on sunday at 8:00 am. (I guess they know I will be their as soon as possible). which is funny, because I have been counting the days to this game since I heard of it, I wouldnt forget 2 days before its release!!!

and the tourney will make its release come even sooner!

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
Just a day and a few hours! im getting my brawl at 11 am, playing it by 11:30, and there'll be like 10 peoples at my house with 2 wiis! amazingness to the max, just hang there a bit more!!!!

Woohoo!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I can't believe it's here!!

btw, Tennisthehilife, I live in your city xD LETS BRAWL SOMETIME DUDE!!!

SiD

Smash Master
They took Sonic out of Brawl and put in Knuckles instead! Ha! Spoiled that for ya!

....kidding, (obvious as it may be), I''m just so excited.

Smooth Criminal

Jeff_ray...

Smash Cadet
Well, the shop I pre-ordered brawl at only allowed shipping.

Hopefully, I'll get it tommorow, not on Monday! :(

Luz

Smash Apprentice
Congrats to all of you who managed to stay [mostly] unspoiled. Almost 15 hours left here.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Good luck to everyone participating in the tourney. Try to make it to the final round.

And don't forget to practice with Wiimotes!

NukeA6

Smash Master
14 hours.

...I still cant believe Master Hand was taken out
You are joking right?

Master Hand is confirmed to be a boss in Classic Mode and wll appear in Subspace Emissary.

I hope the American version isn't removing things from the Japanese version (like Melee's Tamagon trophy, for example).

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
well Dojo has Master Hand confirmed doesnt it?
I cant stand the rules for the tourny.... can you say luck fest(for those who didnt import the game)!? Well good luck to all.

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if it's been asked before, but will this get locked when brawl is released?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Probably not, it will be a place where people help each other unlock characters because most of you don't know what characters there are, how many there are, and how to unlock them.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
I would love my thread to be locked, seriously after watching my countdown go to 54 Days, then delayed to Feb 10, went to 121 Days, then when we were 20 Days away.... 50.

I hate my thread!!!! >:0

but... um... theres still a couple of people waiting for brawl...

*cough* European/Australia *cough*

Edit:

Oh wait... Spoiler-Free Discussion should be locked in my opinion after US release. So this Spoiler Free version of my countdown thread will be gone but I will still my countdown thread in General Discussion.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119723

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, that felt good.

quinn95

Smash Journeyman
I get to play today! then i have to wait till midnight...

does anyone know the controlls for the wii mote and nunchuck? can you post a pic?

Grandeza

Smash Master
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.I'm sorry I had to get that out of my system. I think I'm going to die in excitement. My dad was mean and made it seem like my preorder came early but it was just some lame package lol.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
You are joking right?

Master Hand is confirmed to be a boss in Classic Mode and wll appear in Subspace Emissary.

I hope the American version isn't removing things from the Japanese version (like Melee's Tamagon trophy, for example).
Well the devil was revealed on the english dojo, so if the devil itself is in the game then I'm sure Tamagon won't have a problem.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Men.. this is BRAWLA!
Brawl:HALO HAS NOTHING ON MEEEE!

i really think ima hava heartattack like fo real..

anytips to stay calm?!

Top Bottom