• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactive for now. Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! *Spoil Free Version*

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
OMFG DAYSS, I actually just got information from and extremely reliable source that Brawl might and probably will be postponed to March 20th :(
Something about shipment error.

*jumps around with everyone else*

Woot 9 days! NINE DAYS! And uh oh, can't help it.. spoiler! Snape kills Dumbledore! Wait, wrong forum.

But yeahh 9 days!
lool you prick, you had to spoil my Harry Potter.

NukeA6

Smash Master
OMFG DAYSS, I actually just got information from and extremely reliable source that Brawl might and probably will be postponed to March 20th :(
Something about shipment error.
Proof or it didn't happen.

The Dojo still says March 9.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai: I am very sorry, but due to no one being interested in the roster we worked five friggin' years to make, we are delaying Brawl to May 23rd. Sorry.

I would kill Nintendo if that happened.

errtu

Smash Apprentice
wont happen, the game is already in several stores´ inventory, although they wont sell it until the release date of course. dont make up that stupid sh*t about a non existent delay man.

yay!! single digits finally!! hopefully ill get it on the 7th, 8th or 9th, but if not... then i guess it´ll be until the next weekend

Sir James

The Doctor
The countdown is in the single digits and stores are starting to get their copies in. WOOOT! It's hard to believe that the wait is almost over.

errtu

Smash Apprentice
The countdown is in the single digits and stores are starting to get their copies in. WOOOT! It's hard to believe that the wait is almost over.
yeah man, i can barely believe it myself. the release date was so far off that i sometimes thought they were never gonna release the da*n thing

rove

Smash Apprentice
Man if they delay one more time idk what I'l do!
America is so freakin close Its almost unbarible!

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Lucky Americans get Brawl next Sunday but I have to wait until the next day if I'm lucky. The best thing about getting Brawl that week is that I have no school that Wednesday and Tuesday so I don't have to skip.

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
8:7:30

WEWT.

Oh, and if I see the words "Leak, Source, and Delay" together in a sentance again, I'll personally hunt you down and snap your copy of Brawl.
(When you get it....On the 9th.)

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
Some stores in Mexico are going to sell it on March 7th! woot, i've just seen one confirm it, but my brother asked in other two and they said that they'd sell it on the 7th.

So that might mean it'll only be 7 days for me instead of 9, YEY!

I just hope i'm able to get a copy on that day XD if they dont sell out.

Also we're getting the easter break from March 15th to 31st so its gonna be awesome, i just hope i get the game :S

NukeA6

Smash Master
It didn't happen, I just wanted to stir up trouble for you Americans:).
It must be hard to wait till May when there's spoilers crawling around and the fact that there may be an even bigger outbreak when March 9 comes.

Sad :(

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Why am i gettin the game on march 7th then?

omg.

All of SWF just got OWNED

Top Bottom