• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactive for now. Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! *Spoil Free Version*

Weed

Smash Lord
AAAAARRRRRGHHHHH

this is honestly driving me nuts lol, people getting a head start and ****..

17 days..17 days..

fuuzball317

Smash Apprentice
wow this thing is sick, jus made one, not up to these standards, but sick enough, thanks

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
haha don't worry man, 17 days, youre right ^_^
Yeah, I'm counting down the days myself on my calendar. That's right. The calendar I just changed to Febuary 3 or 4 days ago. Yesterday was 17.

Also, I used an online countdown system for the one on my AIM buddy info.

But whether it's 16 or not, Brawl is almost here. :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, the Wii came back a few days ago. All the datas gone but at least it was before Brawl.
And I'm hoping to get out of the underworld (Kid Icarus) and get back to Snowhead and maybe get farther than I was (Majora's Mask) in these 16 days. Think I can do it? (Probably not)

YellowJT

Smash Cadet
this time two weeks from now....
SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL WILL BE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT!!!!

Weed

Smash Lord
it'll be here before we even realize it..

on a side note..i lost my reservation receipt... ****..

Chrnocide

Smash Apprentice
it'll be here before we even realize it..

on a side note..i lost my reservation receipt... ****..
Where did you reserve it? The gamestop I reserved it at specifcally said you didn't need the receipt to pick up the game. Since they SHOULD have asked you your name/phone number, you should be able to tell them those details and pick it up regardless of whether you have one or not.

I think leap year specifically came for Brawl. =[] So we can have an extra day in the year to play.

quinn95

Smash Journeyman
Less then two weeks!

I reserved mine at gamestop and there having a midnight release and tourny... its suposed to be the biggest tournament ever!

RicanThunder

Smash Cadet
I know that is really awesome. The ones near my house are really small though I dont know how they will set that up.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
yes the two weeks should go by fast for me=P I look at it this way i got one week now then next week im takin OGT's which are easy and take up the whole week and shorten all my other classes so once they're done its time for brawl!

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Wow, we're really at the final stretch. I can't believe I've been waiting for more than 19 months but I can't even wait 13 days.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i cant beleive it man. were so close. its real this time. i rmemeber this exact day january. im like ZOMFGBBQ brawl comming out in 2 weeks!!!................ DELAYEDZOR

but yeah thakns for the walla pap

Star105

Smash Journeyman
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111011111!!!!!!!!

though i noticed that certain people are doing something else to just get the game.............

but i can't wait though

Top Bottom