• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactive for now. Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! *Spoil Free Version*

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
God, I've been dreaming about Brawl for the past three days! Three weeks will zoom quickly, I hope. Seriously it's been going quick ever since it hit 35 days left.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I had a dream that the U.S. Brawl had more characters but they were all Pokemon (Jolteon for example).

Oh well, just 21 more days till my Spring Break and Brawl.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
Wow. It seems like just yesterday we got another delay...
Now it's just 21 more days to Brawl.

Also, the counters are awesome. ^^ I want one! (I can't get one because this is the family computer D: not my own)

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
WinRar isn't free! It says you have to pay!

It SAYS it's free! Then you can't pass unless you pay!

Those people are dirty rotten stinkin' annoyin' drug induced smelly peices of unknown unwanted unidentified particles lost in the distant corner of the universe, ready to burn!

LIERS!

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
To Atacusbebop123: This thread was made for people in the Spoiler Free Forums.

The original has existed since October 9th. It has seen the dates jump up twice. Dam those 2 2 month delays.

Heres the link for the original http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119723 has pictures!!!!

The biggest problem is that the Spoiler Free Section doesn't allow pictures so its kind of useless but people still liked it so I'm keeping it alive for you pure-hearted, clean, non-spoil-stained Brawlers. I have great respect for you guys not being spoiled. I gave up on lastest delay. I have sinned T_T.

To Everyone Having Problems w/ WinRar:

im having trouble i there a way to download the skins as the file, no extracting or zipping
please reply
Yeah, I think its not free from that website anymore.

You can find it by searching "winrar free" or I've uploaded mine for you here for easy download:
http://files.filefront.com/wrar371ex.../fileinfo.html

I'll update my SSBB Countdown Thread, change the download link to that ^.

Its safe, used by many people, and free, don't worry about it saying trial over or anything, I've been using it forever.

Right Click --> Extract Here.

(Its possible for me to give you it w/o extracting, but it'll be easier if you download it)

NukeA6

Smash Master
I almost had a Wii today but didn't get one because they don't accept cash. So sad :(

We're almost there! Let's hope I have a Wii by the time Brawl releases.

quinn95

Smash Journeyman
? He is just excited like the rest of us.

Its hard to get on SmashBoards 11-midnight, is it just me, web traffic, or server issue?

Anyways:
19 Days til US Release!!!
I think thats when its most busy.

man i cant wait for brawl!

Weed

Smash Lord
cmon cmon cmon cmon..

been waiting long enough for this **** game

its bad enough knowing other people are playing it.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Heh, just yesterday I found 15-20 people playing Brawl @ my college. Brawl is definitely fun, no worries there. I'll see if I can play w/ them today or tomorrow if I'm not busy.

18 Days til US Release!!!

The font will only get bigger and bigger.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I should be excited but I am not. **** Nintendo World for not accepting cash!

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
Heh, just yesterday I found 15-20 people playing Brawl @ my college. Brawl is definitely fun, no worries there. I'll see if I can play w/ them today or tomorrow if I'm not busy.

18 Days til US Release!!!

The font will only get bigger and bigger.

dude its not 18 days left its like 17 days and 14 hours until midnight of that day LOL

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
...if you could make a time machine, wouldn't you have done it long before now?

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
dude its not 18 days left its like 17 days and 14 hours until midnight of that day LOL
I might be wrong but I believe tennisisthehilife lives in California. And if your location is correct, you two are on opposite coasts.

Yep can't wait either...anyone wanna help me make a time machine to make this go by faster?
Count me in.

I envy you just because you have the chance to watch Brawl without the crap quality, time limit, and file size limit of YouTube.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Actually, I'm not sure. I mean if you set the timer for midnight tonight, so tomorrow Feb 22 12:00AM it'll say (Here in California is 9:02AM right now) 0 Days 14 Hours 57 Min 24 Sec.

^Wouldn't you say 1 more/last day til midnight? Or midnight tonight!!!

Midnight also = New Day.

-And if New Year was tonight wouldn't you say 1/last day til New Year? If New Year was the day after tomorrow wouldn't you say 2 Days til New Year? Today + Tomorrow?

-As for Brawl, my countdown is set to March 9th 12:00AM. Right now says 16 Days 14 Hours 56 Min 2 Sec, I round it up to 17 Days.

-Iono what time they update, but SWF's news page says 17 Days on the right corner right now.
http://www.smashboards.com/news/

-Some people are counting for Saturday though.

-I've had constructive arguments about the correct # of days like 2 times, 3 times counting now one earlier this month and one 3 months ago. I think we agreed w/ the current # of Days.

All this was not posted in a mean tone, this is just how I'm thinking about the # of Days. I'm not 100% sure myself. I'm open to suggestions/criticism. I wouldn't want to be counting down wrong T_T

I thought I was pretty sure but help me out if I'm wrong about this:

17 Days til US Release!!!

Top Bottom