• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactive for now. Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! *Spoil Free Version*

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
I HATE U.S.A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Japan too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
I'm already antsy, 11 days to go. 251 hours total. It's SO CLOSE, I'm practically in denial that I will wake up soon and it will have all been a dream.

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
Where is this countdown coming from?

I mean, I'm on the eastcoast, so I'll be in one of the first states to get the game (About an hour ahead of everyone else, a few hours ahead of west coast) and my timer is at 10d:7h:50m. Why don't you go by the eastern time, since hte east coast will be the first US brawlers?

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
Your statement is invalid, because it goes both ways.

I'm just saying, the countdown should go by easterntime, because it will be the first timezone to get Brawl. Or go by west\Alaska\Hawaii because that will mean ALL of the US will have brawl.

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
Your statement is invalid, because it goes both ways.

I'm just saying, the countdown should go by easterntime, because it will be the first timezone to get Brawl. Or go by west\Alaska\Hawaii because that will mean ALL of the US will have brawl.
haha hes just mad he wont be gettin brawl first..east coast ftw :p

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Where is this countdown coming from?

I mean, I'm on the eastcoast, so I'll be in one of the first states to get the game (About an hour ahead of everyone else, a few hours ahead of west coast) and my timer is at 10d:7h:50m. Why don't you go by the eastern time, since hte east coast will be the first US brawlers?
Um I'm on the westcoast, California. I usually update the title @ 11pm-12pm every night, but this week was hard to get on SWF for some reason.

I'm not on my computer right now but my timer would say 10 Days 7 Hours 17 Mins XX Secs as of now.

Maybe you are confused because I round up? 10 Days 7 Hours 17 Mins XX Secs = 11 Days.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Um I'm on the westcoast, California. I usually update the title @ 11pm-12pm every night, but this week was hard to get on SWF for some reason.

I'm not on my computer right now but my timer would say 10 Days 7 Hours 17 Mins XX Secs as of now.

Maybe you are confused because I round up? 10 Days 7 Hours 17 Mins XX Secs = 11 Days.
Maybe, but to me feels like it's 11 days left. The time difference isn't huge so it shouldn't be a big deal anyways.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
I update @ 11 - midnight so for example:

last night it was like 11 Days 1 Hours 50 Mins 23 Secs I change the title to 11 Days
-from then on the countdown goes 10 Days 23 Hours 59 Min 55 Secs, 10 Days 10 Hours 32 Min 9 Secs, 10 Days 5 Hours 14 Mins 37 Secs.

Tonight it'll be like 10 Days 1 Hours 27 Mins 18 Secs and I'll change the title to 10 Days.

Thanks for all the concern, I'm pretty sure the title is right though, I've had many arguments about the # of days (this being my sixth).

iNiGhTmAr3

Smash Apprentice
wooooooooooo coming up fast....at least my college is having a last Melee tournament March 7-8 before Brawl lol one last hoo rah :)

NukeA6

Smash Master
Just 9 more days for Smash Bros and 7 more days for my Wii.

It's too late for delays now.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
I enjoyed that but find it ironic its called Europe - The Final Countdown. I'm sorry Europe.

Eh... about the days, I'm thinking this way:
Sunday -> Sunday = 7 Days
Saturday -> Sunday = 8 Days
Friday -> Sunday = 9 Days
Today -> Sunday = ?

I count how I want to. # of days doesn't matter, doesn't change the fact that its almost here.

10 DAYS TIL BRAWL!!!

Top Prospect

Smash Apprentice
Based in Chicago; straight outta the Twinkie Barge
Dr. Zoidberg says "Hooray!! Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be out soon. Finally, a chance for Zoidberg to show his skills and make friends by playing video games! Just what I always wanted." Zoidberg then held the remote and nunchuck, and accidentally cuts both in half. "Well at least I still have my Classic Wii controller." *snip* "At least I still have my Gamecube controller, maybe?" *snip* "...ohhhhh.*

Cancel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Diaz30
I enjoyed that but find it ironic its called Europe - The Final Countdown. I'm sorry Europe.

Eh... about the days, I'm thinking this way:
Sunday -> Sunday = 7 Days
Saturday -> Sunday = 8 Days
Friday -> Sunday = 9 Days
Today -> Sunday = ?

I count how I want to. Doesn't matter the days, doesn't change the fact that its almost here.

10 DAYS TIL BRAWL!!!
Yeah! man yes!

Red Exodus

Smash Master
It's 11 for me because there's no way game stores will get Brawl the same day and even if they did none of them will be open on Sunday. Everyday this ****ty island finds a way to be even more ****ty.

/rant about deeper root problem than Brawl

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
It's 11 for me because there's no way game stores will get Brawl the same day and even if they did none of them will be open on Sunday. Everyday this ****ty island finds a way to be even more ****ty.

/rant about deeper root problem than Brawl
Island?

10chucknorris's

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
good thing I have no tests or projects to worry about during the last week of the countdown...I wouldn't be able to concentrate. >>

I think I might be able to actually play it a day or two early if this anime/sci-fi convention I'm going to next weekend offers it up for play 8D

iNiGhTmAr3

Smash Apprentice
HOW?......
Well my friend told me about a store around here that has had Brawl for like the last few days and they have been selling it. But not too many people know about it lol. Hopefully I can get a copy tomorrow morning. If not, then oh well I can wait until next Sunday lol. :)

SMASH_Peach

Smash Cadet
I'm not getting it early =P
Though I have to call my Gamestop to see if they'll have it on Sunday. If they don't I'mma be angered. >.>
I'm really pumped! :D

Top Bottom