• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Matt when r we gonna see you at smashfests again :(

:phone:

Mprime

Smash Ace
Lulz 2 infractions, and umm dunno whenever i have the day off work cuz i am always down for smashfest. I will be at impulse though for sure

Zinoto

Smash Lord
So I registered for brawl before the pre-register date, but just found someone who'd team with me for melee (didn't plan to enter melee at all). Is there a way to simply add that to my registration or do I have to start over and pay a late fee?

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Canada vs USA is pretty stupid for both games. Be realistic.

PP, Hbox, Mango, M2k on the same team for Melee?

For brawl, there's no chance lol. MAYBE if MK was legal and the 7-8 MKs that dominated ontario were in their prime.

Something like a single elim bracket, 5 man, regional crew would be better.

| Big D |

Smash Master
The only way we'd stand a chance if we had a crew that went a long period if time without drinking bag milk.

That's why the USA has the advantage.

This is where the WC comes in.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm from Ontario but I only drink carton milk. put my scrubby *** on the crew

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So as much as I hate to say it, the timing just won't be right for me to make it to this. Too much going on right now, and real life comes first.

Sorry all. You can free up the space at your place, pidge.

Bing

Smash Master
Canada vs USA is pretty stupid for both games. Be realistic.

PP, Hbox, Mango, M2k on the same team for Melee?

For brawl, there's no chance lol. MAYBE if MK was legal and the 7-8 MKs that dominated ontario were in their prime.

Something like a single elim bracket, 5 man, regional crew would be better.
Were looking into this.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Alright cool

sigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsig

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
Time running short and Im still looking for a brawl doubles partner. Mine bailed on teh tourney so im left alone. If you need one or know anyone that needs one hit me up :D:D:D:D

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Time running short and Im still looking for a brawl doubles partner. Mine bailed on teh tourney so im left alone. If you need one or know anyone that needs one hit me up :D:D:D:D
I would team with you...since I know the Mario Bros. team quite well...but that would mean I would be bailing on my partner...which would put him in the same boat as you...and make me feel bad...so yeah...sorry bro

edit:
V115...I have a request for a stage list I'd like to try out for our MM if you don't mind...I'll PM you the list and you can tell me if you're down

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
thats cool i wouldn't want anyone ditching their partner for me anyway LOL. im pretty meh at this game and this will only be my second offline tourney x3

unknown522

Some guy
I know that quebec really wants to do a Canada vs US crew battle for melee. We never get to team up with Canada at full force. This time we'll be pretty close to it.

Though yeah, we' probably get slapped vs then anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom