• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Something something something ban marth something something

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
But I shouldn't have to mention something like that, since it's clearly common sense.

Bing

Smash Master
who is going from US? i'd consider it :)
Silent Wolf and Toph showed interest, so has Arizona and Socal. PP also wants to come if he can do it financially :p Midwest is in too :p I dunno yet, too early to draw you a nice picture

Also Brawl's getting a lot of money match hype. Quick someone around my skill level challenge me! Ill go as high as 5$ depending on who it is. I play Fox/Marth and Ill also do low tier.

Edit: Actually Ill do almost any character, but like I mentioned above, I main Fox and Marth.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Dear Toronto Joe,

You have received a 1 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Double Posting. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14056376

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [YRSF] Tin Man
No
Is Toon links dsmash banned too? That overcentralizes a lot of your losses

If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff

Mr Wizzrobe

Smash Journeyman
There are Brawlers in New Brunswick?

There are people in New Brunswick?!
I can't see anyone now but I'm pretty sure there's like 10 people in total, maybe less. Although that may just be people that are driving to Halifax.

Oh, and I don't play Brawl.

EDIT: If there's anybody from New Brunswick or Nova Scotia that is driving to this event, let me know.

Nicole

Smash Champion
canada is the **** so i'm totally going back for this. i'll probably go up a few days in advance this time to see niagra falls and other things since it wont be -200 degrees. any canadians that wanna kick it, feel free :D

Bing

Smash Master
Nicole if you are serious about seeing Niagara falls pm me, Im planning a trip for OoC smashers to go to the falls for a few days. Stay in a hotel, tour around, etc etc.

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
I can't see anyone now but I'm pretty sure there's like 10 people in total, maybe less. Although that may just be people that are driving to Halifax.

Oh, and I don't play Brawl.

EDIT: If there's anybody from New Brunswick or Nova Scotia that is driving to this event, let me know.
im half from New Brunswick since I go to school there lol.

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
i like getting ****ed up :3

edit: v115 i will accept the Zss Vs luigi wanna save meh money for other ppl

Asa

Smash Hero
Also Brawl's getting a lot of money match hype. Quick someone around my skill level challenge me! Ill go as high as 5$ depending on who it is. I play Fox/Marth and Ill also do low tier.
5$ :olimar: vs :wario: ?

I'm down for Niagara. It's been a while since I've seen the falls.

Who's getting ****ed up with me?

:phone:
sure les go

Cruxis

Smash Lord
YO IM SO DOWN TO GET ****ED UP AT NIAGRA

**** the tourney, thats what im lookin forward to

USA + the GTA brahs we goin in harder this time forreal rave and strip club and ****en GYMM

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
the winner of the crew war gets bagged milk thats the prise. A container to hold the milk is not included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom