• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE 2013 - Thanks for coming/watching ^_^ - June 15th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
We can change the colour of our money just by making you close your eyes and then taking a different money out of our pocket and putting the original one back in our pocket.

Yes I know I said "a different money"

Because **** you that's why

Oracle

Smash Master
coffee has more caffeine than energy drinks, is healthier, and caffeine is the only active ingredient that really helps your energy :source

important: How many people would be interested in project m doubles were they to happen? this is a big factor in whether or not I go

Patches

Smash Master
I dunno how i feel about going to this anymore. Ive pretty well lost all my interest in smash, and i dont see it returning. The last time i actually sat down and played was when i went to michigan in december.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I basically can't afford to come to this. :[ Evo is breaking my wallet. Sorry dudes! I'd like to come to Canada sometime, I hope Impulse 3 has Project M.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Coffee smells and tastes like crap to me,

Patches you should come to MI again that might get you interested in smash again

FrankrocK

Smash Rookie
Going to impulse i tought i could see M2K,Ally and Mango play.. but meh. Still coming!
My first real tournement, where do we sleep for cheap. i come from a 6H road trip! ( Quebec, Montreal)
i won only 1 local tournement. so yeah! ANXIOUS!!!!!!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Going to impulse i tought i could see M2K,Ally and Mango play.. but meh. Still coming!
My first real tournement, where do we sleep for cheap. i come from a 6H road trip! ( Quebec, Montreal)
i won only 1 local tournement. so yeah! ANXIOUS!!!!!!
You're from Montreal? You know you could play us here back in montreal or at our local tournament on the 18th may

FrankrocK

Smash Rookie
You're from Montreal? You know you could play us here back in montreal or at our local tournament on the 18th may
What! You're going to montreal? WOoooAhhhhh you have info? is it at the Otakuthon or sometthing. thanks Ally.

Edit: YOOOO my birthday is on the 16 may ! wanna do some friendlies when i come :)

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
*Looks at location* seems like ally lives in Quebec...you do know there are smash tournaments outside of conventions right?

FrankrocK

Smash Rookie
*Looks at location* seems like ally lives in Quebec...you do know there are smash tournaments outside of conventions right?
i do know they are other smash tourneys but i just started playing 2 months again, im new and i dont know the website or where to look.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Home page --> tournament listings --> *choose your region at the top (Canada)* --> now you have a list of all upcoming tournaments in Canada, so just find the ones in Quebec.

FrankrocK

Smash Rookie
Also I suggest checking out the regional zones and finding the people in your area.
i checked out for the 18 may tournement and its at toronto? wasn't supposed to be at montreal?
Sorry, im new to forum things

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
No lol that's a Melee tournament in Toronto
There's going to be a Brawl tournament in Quebec (pretty sure it'll be in Montreal) on May 18th, it just hasn't been posted on this site yet. Check back every few days or so, it'll be up there eventually. I'm pretty sure it'll be called Show Me The Poutine 5 (or SMTP5) but it might be named something else, just keep an eye out for it.

FrankrocK

Smash Rookie
No lol that's a Melee tournament in Toronto
There's going to be a Brawl tournament in Quebec (pretty sure it'll be in Montreal) on May 18th, it just hasn't been posted on this site yet. Check back every few days or so, it'll be up there eventually. I'm pretty sure it'll be called Show Me The Poutine 5 (or SMTP5) but it might be named something else, just keep an eye out for it.
Thanks man! Appriciate. You know you like dem poutines, **** tastty!
In the mean time ill stick to locals and practice.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I want to reiterate once more that I have no affiliation with Vitality or Impulse.

I want that really clear.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
holy **** i really need to practice but don't feel like it, wat do

Cruxis

Smash Lord

damn tinny i cant believe im missing out on your last tourney :( im gonna miss u man forreal

you guys gotta play the what is clutch trilogy on the projector for old times' sake hahaha

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
So instead of coming to IMPULSE, Salem is spending his time doing....I don't even know, just look.

Come on, Salem. Leave that man alone

JTsm

Smash Master
He's a champion among men. How dare you question his actions.

Also, if I do go, I want to be able to have an extra day before and after the tourney for dem longs trips. Last Impulse was such an experience for the good/bad, but I am deff considering going when I get enough money and prep.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Are you going to give my man Vin his refund back for impulse since he can't go or are you going to continue to be a fgt, Tinman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom