• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE 2013 - Thanks for coming/watching ^_^ - June 15th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'll 1 cent MM anyone on the first day with :ganondorf:
1 cent because i literally haven't played this game seriously in about a year and a bit.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Does anyone know if parking around the Niagara falls is free? I wanna be able to sit on top of my car and watch the waterfall for hours with my crew.

Patches

Smash Master
Ally whos gonna be driving the MI carpool? Cause ill message them and let them know. Cause if theyre gonna be going through like windsor and **** im pretty sure ingersoll is on the way.. But im not entirely sure. But anyways i just dont wanna leave people hanging without housing especially if theyre gonna be going through my area

AllyKnight

Ally whos gonna be driving the MI carpool? Cause ill message them and let them know. Cause if theyre gonna be going through like windsor and **** im pretty sure ingersoll is on the way.. But im not entirely sure. But anyways i just dont wanna leave people hanging without housing especially if theyre gonna be going through my area
I believe its Ksev( Driver), Zinoto, Xatic, Gifts as of now. I will be going with em after the tournament. And yes they're passing through Windsor, need a ride? lol they have 7 spots total

Patches

Smash Master
Uhm. Do they need housing sunday too? And i dont need a ride but if they have room for me and my gf, itd make things easier for us on saturday. Cause my family is going to toronto for the weekend, but if they dont need to drop us off then its two less people they have to worry about and they can just do their own thing

AllyKnight

dang ingersoll is far away, they could still crash there on friday if anything. on Saturday though we'd need housing near Toronto.

Yeah patches, you could def ride with them, I'm not sure what's going on anymore, I feel like MI will have 2-3 people only coming :( so that'd help both of you guys

Patches

Smash Master
Yeah thats what i expected, im not even going back home till sunday lol. But yeah if they need a place to crash friday theyre more than welcome. And thatd be awesome dude if they wanna crash here friday, get ksev to message me so we can work out a time

AllyKnight

What is some Canada exclusive stuff I can/should buy while I am out there? Please guide me to your treasures.

What V115 means is eatable poutine. Since you guys are not passing through Quebec, you should go eat at Smoke's poutinerie to see a 5/10 poutine in the Ally's Scale of Poutiness. Still worth the try, but if you're not amazed, it's normal, Quebec's the only place the poutine is sexcilious

Ketchup Chips and other flavors.

Not sure what Toronto got though for other stuff...

HomesliceHobbes

Smash Rookie
NNID
HomesliceHobbes
I want to go to this soooo bad. It sucks being 17 and on Vancouver Island and wanting to play Smash :p

But I look forward to watching.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Tin Man, can you post more detailed information about parking on the site somewhere? This was the most frustrating part about last year -- we wandered around aimlessly trying to find a place to park before settling with an expensive all day lot nearby.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
What is some Canada exclusive stuff I can/should buy while I am out there? Please guide me to your treasures.

Bagged Milk, Faygo, Real Maple Syrup.
Multi coloured bills. Extra vowels, Very friendly people.
Also random as hell weather.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Faygo is delicious pop, created in detroit and is also widely used in Juggalo events, In some MI stores you could get 3 liters for 99 cents

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I dont have time to read this thread so can someone tell me who i'm housing on what days?

thanks

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I think zinoto is housing with me on saturday too

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Tin Man, can you post more detailed information about parking on the site somewhere? This was the most frustrating part about last year -- we wandered around aimlessly trying to find a place to park before settling with an expensive all day lot nearby.

Sure, I'll get on it. And I'll also be making a few updates now. Gonna be a late night xD.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I'm so hyped I will be making my way up to Canada for Impulse.....**** is about to get so real. I just gotta reach out to TO Joe to see whats good for housing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom