• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE 2013 - Thanks for coming/watching ^_^ - June 15th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Just bought my ticket to this. Arriving Friday night at 7 PM, departing Monday morning at 9 AM. Tryna house with the homies.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Alright carpool confimed

Hells, Holy, Ally, Morks, Pappy
2nd: Nuke, his gf, L2P, another of this friend.

Pending: Kingkong (could fit in Nuke's car), Swordgard (Depends on work/job/lazyness/other kind of reasons), Tarex/Alberto (no clue what da fawk these guys are doing lol / not sure if they're going.

Tinman can me and holy pay you at SID?

Pappy

Smash Apprentice
Oh great ally confirmed me.

also looking for a doubles partner. I heard Tinman might be an option?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
The one time there's a P:M major around Ontario, and I don't know if I can get to it. It's not that I have the money, so much as it is that I don't have any way of getting there; I live in a place with zero forms of public transportation that go in and out of this area, and I doubt anyone's carpooling from north of the GTA. I dunno what fifteen bucks go for in gas, but I live an hour away from toronto. Hey, if you DO get me, you get a free snake bodybag to beat up in P:M! (speaking of which, when are the rules for P:M coming out)

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
**** Kkong, shouldn't have lose to a filthy Bowser ****!...
Alright, salt being away, I'll bring money to give and take for MMs.
Everyone can ask me on place or here, but I'll mostly be the one asking for it.
And I know my limits, so no, V115, I won't MM your ZSS for 130983 X Poop $$ :)

B Link

Smash Lord
K I can confirm that I'm going to this (for 64 only).

My schedule is pretty flexible from now until the tourney. If anyone wants to play friendlies with me to prepare for the tourney let me know. I got 3rd last Impulse.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i want to come to this, is there any chance i could get cheap housing or share a hotel room on the cheap?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Also, I want to register and get it over with now. But I dont know who im teaming with or if im entering teams (for Brawl) so if I just enter singles on the site, can i go back and add doubles after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom