• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE 2013 - Thanks for coming/watching ^_^ - June 15th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
oh i gotcha

cool im housing my own teammate!!!

Patches

Smash Master
Would holy even play rob in doubles?

And im down nakat. I can only do small MMs tho, so like $2 :gw: vs ?

Edit: and i guess im confirmed now too, still need to know if im doing doubles tho. If anyone wants to team with a rusty :gw: let me know

Patches

Smash Master
Anyone wanna do some MMs?

$1-2 vs my :gw: ill do any MU cept ICs.. If this is my last tourney i dont feel like getting chaingrabbed LOL

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
^ I'd do it for $2.00 against my Falco or Diddy.

For anyone else interested I'll be up for money matching most people at this event.

Patches

Smash Master
Oh ****. I didnt even see your post until now keitaro. My bad, how long have you played Diddy? And im down for either one of them.

Keitaro

Oh ****. I didnt even see your post until now keitaro. My bad, how long have you played Diddy? And im down for either one of them.

My MMs so far:

$2 :gw: vs whomever NAKAT feels like playing
$2 :gw: vs :diddy:/:falco1: against Keitaro
$2 :gw: vs :sonic: against Kuraudo

Anyone else?
I picked up Diddy to fight Ice Climbers but I eventually began to use him for other match ups. Been playing him seriously since February. My Falco is still better, but I'd like to try my Diddy vs you.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Patches, $2? I main :metaknight:, second :yoshi2: and :falcomelee: Hard to say who I'll feel like playing the most a month from now, but I'll probably want to get as much practice with MK as possible.

Keitaro, $5 MK vs. Falco?

I'll be accepting plenty of MMs; I want to play as many people as I can. If anybody wants to play against a specific character, that's cool, but I reserve the right to decline if it's a particularly un-fun MU.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I'd like to see how I fair against you. I assume you know the sonic matchup, and I'd like to think I'm at least halfway decent against yoshi.
Ill also take on patches and keitaro.

Also, really wish somebody I know would let me team with them.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I play Falco/ Dk/ Marth. Just a heads up.

I'll do MMs if I have money for it.
For now, I won't go above $2.

Patches:

GW vs Falco $2 ?

Firefly:

Mk vs Falco $2 ?

Keitaro:

Diddy vs Falco $2 ?
Falco vs Marth $2 ?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I want to play EVERYBODY (from out of province) in a serious set, but don't have a lot of money to do MMs

Hopefully people will be willing to play in serious sets without money being involved...

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'd like to see how I fair against you. I assume you know the sonic matchup, and I'd like to think I'm at least halfway decent against yoshi.
Ill also take on patches and keitaro.

Also, really wish somebody I know would let me team with them.

The last time Firefly and I fought (it was a Money Match in BC), he won. It's always been close games between us. Best of luck! You'll need it if he's on his A-game.

--

@ Blacktwins

Sounds good to me.

@ Firefly

After we're finished teaming up, if we don't face in pools or bracket, how about a $5 runback? You can use either Meta Knight OR Yoshi. Or whomever you want.

@ Shiny Mewtwo

I'm down for a serious set.

@ KID

Serious set or money match? I'm down for either one.

@ Keitaro

Thanks for accepting! And looking forward to some hyped commentary (that I won't exactly be listening to since I'll BE THERE lolz)

@ V115

I'll drop you a line at IMPULSE for a set, for sure. Since I didn't do that at APEX.

Keitaro

I'll accept all money matches given. I'm too lazy to keep track of them atm but worse case scenario just remind me in person please and I'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom