• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Indeed. Oh and let me know about that guy your gonna MM at your school too. If he is any good I wanna see if he make it to this crew. Once we get atleast 4 members we can do crew battles

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Cool, go to the first page and answer the questions on the first page and report your answers here. Then I will see if you are crew member Material.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont know where. Look at his post.

Ok so here is the deal so far. Sunday I will be testing NY-Beast.. I'm gonna post my review once the day is done in here. its gonna be left with advice and tips vs Me and Peach in general from what I see.

Mayo, I'll have to test you at a weeklie since you cant be with NY-Beast when we play on sunday. I hear the 14 is a good time. NY-Beast is willing to go. So I'll show up to test you.

And red6170 has some friends to try out along with him, so i gotta set that up as well. get back to me soon on that

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey NY-Beast and Mayo. Nice playing smash64 online with you guys. That was so much freaking fun. I was liking it more than melee xD!!!

Beast, your Falcon is crazy. I cant believe I got falcon punched ._____. That was so pro. IGot you 2morrow night.

Mayo, your samus is good. Rematch 2morrow!

This game is kinda helping me out with brawl. since there is no advance techs like melee. So you have to be creative and smart to win. And being creative and random is my thing xD!

My Mario was pretty good. I had some good combos. Like F-air>fireball>up-B xD!!!! Defenitly the most fun I had in a while. Thanks for telling me to play with you guys. We so have to keep doing this. And those 2 against ones were so funny. I nearly one of the fox stage when it was you and mayo against me xD!!!!

Oh man, I never had so much fun! Same time 2morrow boys xD!

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Yeah your Mario is toooo good. Letz play again today anytime, no school tommorow so I can stay up for some hardcore brawl prepiration and improve my falcon.

I'mma 4 stock you this time lol. Nah jk but I'll try my best too. You started out weak but then in 3 matches you cought up to our skill. That's why you're Dark Pch xD.

Falcoooon Pauunch. Rematch at around 8 then , if you're up for it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yeah your Mario is toooo good. Letz play again today anytime, no school tommorow so I can stay up for some hardcore brawl prepiration and improve my falcon.

I'mma 4 stock you this time lol. Nah jk but I'll try my best too. You started out weak but then in 3 matches you cought up to our skill. That's why you're Dark Pch xD.

Falcoooon Pauunch. Rematch at around 8 then , if you're up for it.
Ha ha ha Go for it xD!!

I was at a brawl smashfest today so I was not able to play with you guys. I got plans this weekend so I wont be home till late. Like 1AM. If you stay up till that time, we can go wild online. And i'm gonna get that falcon. Just you watch.

hey dark would you start a NJ branch of imperial era

Shakugan,maybe im a lion
Depends. NJ people would have to play here as well, not just NJ, and I have to do the same, which I have no problem with.

Speaking of NJ I just insanely randomly came out of a 4 month retirement...lol

What's up guys?
OMG!! MUSE!!!!!! o.o!!

How is it going man!?! How you been? And how is leeroy!

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
I'm feeling pretty decent. Been through a lot but now that I've been accepted to college full ride and the school year is winding down, I can finally put my energy back into having fun! haha

Leeroy's doing fine, still beats me up good when we play random matches XD

I'll basically be in the city from August onward, so I can actually actively play you guys for once!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Woot! That is Great to hear. This should be great. I'll have my car by the summer. So we can go places if your not to far from me..........which anycase we still would xD!!!

I still have your cell number so its all good

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
O.o I'm sorry for intrudng, I just randomly looked and saw Muse. O.o. Are you the same dudes we played at Smashacre? I think it was like the first one, lol. Acid Rain was the team. Ame and SO2. The Peach/Fox combo. We played in pools and in losers brackets.

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
O.o I'm sorry for intrudng, I just randomly looked and saw Muse. O.o. Are you the same dudes we played at Smashacre? I think it was like the first one, lol. Acid Rain was the team. Ame and SO2. The Peach/Fox combo. We played in pools and in losers brackets.
Yeah that was me and leeroy! XD

it's been so long since i went to a tourney :dizzy:

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Lol, how ya doin' bro? Those were some awesome matches. Although, I'm a ton better now than I was then. ^^ SO2 and I teamed up again, this time under the name NJ Connection Groupies....we didn't do bad, but one match I was holding us up, and the other, he was. When I was Peach, I was doing the holding, when I was Roy, his Pichu was handling business. That is, for the second match of that one. We both sucked the first one, xD. It would have went differently if we had time to warm up, though, lol.

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Lol, how ya doin' bro? Those were some awesome matches. Although, I'm a ton better now than I was then. ^^ SO2 and I teamed up again, this time under the name NJ Connection Groupies....we didn't do bad, but one match I was holding us up, and the other, he was. When I was Peach, I was doing the holding, when I was Roy, his Pichu was handling business. That is, for the second match of that one. We both sucked the first one, xD. It would have went differently if we had time to warm up, though, lol.
haha I'm doing ok. Always good to hear people are getting better, I look forward to playing you again sometime perhaps ^^

Though I'm going to need some serious retuning before I go to a tournament again or I'll suck even more than I did the last one XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yo what happened to all the people in this crew did they all like disappear and leave or something?
Long story. Lets just say I did something stupid so everyone bounced. I'm making up for it now and it seems to be just past history now but I decided to give this crew another shoot and start it up again. and I am working on getting members in here. Tuff being a leader but I brought this crew back hardcore once before. I can do it again.

Yeah I'm down for it at 1 AM.
Alright, I am on my way home now. I should be home by one

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
*shrugs* Well, you beat us, xD. For real, though, I'm looking forward to playing you guys again. I don't know if I'll be partnered with SO2 again, but I STILL wanna play you.

"Crank that Roy"
I'll be more than happy to play XD

I think by this point in time I have at some point in time mained every character in this game :dizzy: Young Link is my current flavor of choice ^^

@ Dark: By May I should be able to go back and fourth between my house and NYC at will, so perhaps I could make it in the crew for real this time? XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
@ Dark: By May I should be able to go back and fourth between my house and NYC at will, so perhaps I could make it in the crew for real this time? XD
Woot! sweet man, you can try out any time!

Word. I'll be on my friend's sleeping over today. I hope my dad doesn't come in and start yellin the **** out of me.
Peachy

pitfall

Smash Cadet
yo dark peach i really respect wat ur doing right now stay loyal to ur crew and trying to revive i wish u luck with that u may not know me lol cuz im kinda new to the smash community but i was at shins and ive been in salad bowl since forever lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yo dark peach i really respect wat ur doing right now stay loyal to ur crew and trying to revive i wish u luck with that u may not know me lol cuz im kinda new to the smash community but i was at shins and ive been in salad bowl since forever lol
Thanks alot dude. I been in this crew three times. This crew started in 2006 spring time. Ended in October of 2006, Then I brought it back in Jan of 2007. Died in feb of 2008 and now I'm am building it up once again. What can I say? I like being in a crew with People. But I like to do it in my taste. I plan to have fun, going to tournies, training, and kicking butt in crew battles. And I'll have a car in the summer So we will be able to do alot of things for brawl and melee.

thx

Smash Ace
Long story. Lets just say I did something stupid so everyone bounced. I'm making up for it now and it seems to be just past history now but I decided to give this crew another shoot and start it up again. and I am working on getting members in here. Tuff being a leader but I brought this crew back hardcore once before. I can do it again.

Alright, I am on my way home now. I should be home by one
that sucks but eh dont worry about it hope this crew gets back to beast lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dont worry. Look how the crew was before it broke it. I can do it again. I'm a strong leader so I got it ;)

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
Dark Pch. i want to join your crew, i want to get back in the smash scene with a crew while in it lol IHNC aint gonna come back right now. I honestly dont wanna join IHNC again, most ppl in ihnc are inactive. Not only that i get looked down upon by 4sh0 just because he is the thread leader * surma is mad and throws water bottle at door * lol

I just want to improove now that i picked up a new main, if your wondering who it is...its kind of obvious he is top tier lol ( w/sword )

But anyways im just putting this out in the open, Im active again. Free agent niggs :laugh:

Doc.

Smash Ace
-__- i smell bad rep returning to this crew already watch who you let in this crew Dark just a warning

Venom NY

Smash Lord
as the founder of this crew,i say you should just drop the crew and be byyourself,everyone being in and out of is just a sign that imperial era should be left alone.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
yo good stuff DP, good matches last friday and ****, i know it's kinda late lol. Goodluck with this ****, and for what it's worth, Demigodz, or what's left of it, has your back

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha, ya, you are late. but thanks. Good matches indeed. Dont worry, this crew i'll spice up as usual.

Top Bottom