• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Man this game is starting to tick me off with the people in it being losers.

Luckily I can maintain my cool and not go crazy. But its getting annoying. I'm about to leave this smash world and just chill with my girl. But I put to much work in this crew and what I try to do to let this die. Second time I'm bringing this crew back from the grave. And its hard work as it is just doing that and leading it.

See how much I can tolerate this nonsense. I'm not just gonna leave you guys like that. I just cant do that. I dont leave my friends hanging ;)

2morrow at the weeklie I am unleashing my **** fury with Peach. I'll show People how you freaking use Peach the right way since she is nerfed and cant do jack in tournaments and such from what people say.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that thats out the way, Its final that everyone here is going to the weeklie right? And the only person not expected to be there is mayo if anything.

Also Mayo lives in N.J So we would have to do crew meetings like every weekend. NY-Beast, you think you can rent that room ahead of time every saturday and we can all play there. That could be the crews headquarters. We train there for the day and stuff. Let me know if it can be done. He will have meetings there every weekend if people have the time and money to travel down there.

But our first crew get together will be 2morrow. any objections boys?
No objections. And Dark, you know how I was with camping arrows and ****. I beat him one time when I went full force, but when his arrows started to annoy me, I just stopped trying to F*CKING avoid them. He was pissing me off so much. And that's why Toon Link is like a Falco for me. Like I said. In Melee, I hated 3 people the most. Falco (LASERS!), Peach (Down Smash!), and Sheik (My friend always pwned me. **** needles while I'm trying to recover would give me like 100%!). In Brawl, and as you saw, I can't stand fighting against sh*t like Pit (Arrow spammer), and so far, even before TiER, Toon Link. I pwn my friend up when he uses his best character (Lucas), but man, when he switched, I just couldn't do as good...

Yeah I'll try to see if I can rent it. IDK about the price though. If it's 100 dollars there's no way Imma rent that for 6 people , 5 if mayo can't make it right? But if it's 20 or around there I'll do it.

I'll have to get some setups in there. I can get 2 TV's down there but then we'll need 1 more wii and 1 more copy of brawl there. So we can have more then 1 person at a time. Error might drop by there also to come play with us.

I also never had a chance to meet the new members from I.E that we have here.
So hey guys what's up I'm NY-Beast or you can call me Dan.
I would bring a Wii and Smash. I'm bringing it to the weekly also.

**** I forgot that cost money. Then We wont do it every weekend there. some times we can do it at my house. Or if there is another spot we can go to then that be kool. But I dont want you burning so much cash all the time.

DiAL, can we play at your house on the weekends if anything? let me know.

If we can do this at dials we have three spots to play at. That rented room (not all the time cause of money) My place (my room is big) or DiAL's house.

I forgot about error, I have to test him for melee, he is still a temporary member.

And we all should meet for the first time 2morrow.
You can come over whenever the F*CK you want. Lol. I can't make it any more clear. My dad doesn't give a Sh*t. And I can always help pay some for the room to rent, even though I know nothing about anything about it. Lol.

Yeah your house or that spot I can make that happen, about DiAL I just need to know address and crap like that. Idk how to get to the bronx from here. If it's not that big of a deal then I can probably go there too.

Yeah I'll see you guys at w2z. I'll be wearing a Xpress shirt , red one with black letters and light blue stripes. It has a shield thingy on the shoulder area. Sick *** shirt lol. Also IDK if I'mma spike my hair or not but I probably will do spikes throughout all my hair. Oh I'm 14 btw , might have a 5 o'clock shadow if I feel like it lol.
LMAO! Okay. I'll spot you.

Uhm, you have to tell me where you live, and I'll give you easy directions how to get to my house.

Good games DiAL, my toon link was a little too much for you :lick: we'll play more later i gotta go
Lol. I never wanna play Toon Links again. I hate when my friends use them, and now I hate when people better than my friend use them. Lmao. Toon Link is my worst character to fight, even before you played me. I just hate him.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Toon link is really not that much trouble. He is a pain yes. You just cant let the camping get to you. believe me, that what you will see in brawl. Camping. Our characters get it the worst against campy players. So know this I really dont care for losing to one. Cause my character has a hard time with it.

But one way to beat a campy is to piss them off in a fight. I fight a few campers in brawl. So what I did? I let nothing touch m and just played the wierdest mindgames. Camping did not get them very far at all. And I beat them. A campers weakness is getting inside him. Since they depend on that alot, you get inside, just **** them. And if they know how to fight, you just go at it with them and beat thier azzes.

Trust me, I am Peach, I get and see this camping crap all the time. times I lose nerves to even deal with it so I get owned. But when I am on point, I know what to do to get at one, I've beating campy foxes and Falcos in melee. same with Both links.

Toy with thier heads. The great Mike G himself (for thoses that dont know, one of the best Peach players in melee, he dont play much anymore) Told me how to beat one. And it works with Peach.

Inside a camper that is a pattern. Look closely, it may even be obvious. And abuse it when you get inside. But first fight out how to get inside with out getting hit. toy with the guy. Dance around all that is comming at you. Till you can hardly get touched. Then once you cleared mission one, go for mission 2. Dance around the stuff comming at you and get inside. Once you do watch how he reacts. DONT ATTACK. Look at him while being ready to move out the way and all. Also expect him to switch up his reaction.

Once you got that down you around know what to expect. Now mission 3. You find a way to punish him. Mix up mission 1 and 2. Expect anything, him to roll, grab you, or attack you once you get close. Or he may just run away and spam again. Most common from campers. And once you got that down DONT lose your cool no matter what and just **** them up. Repeat mission 1,2, and three till you win. dont matter how long the match last. Go on till you win.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Toon link is really not that much trouble. He is a pain yes. You just cant let the camping get to you. believe me, that what you will see in brawl. Camping. Our characters get it the worst against campy players. So know this I really dont care for losing to one. Cause my character has a hard time with it.

But one way to beat a campy is to piss them off in a fight. I fight a few campers in brawl. So what I did? I let nothing touch m and just played the wierdest mindgames. Camping did not get them very far at all. And I beat them. A campers weakness is getting inside him. Since they depend on that alot, you get inside, just **** them. And if they know how to fight, you just go at it with them and beat thier azzes.

Trust me, I am Peach, I get and see this camping crap all the time. times I lose nerves to even deal with it so I get owned. But when I am on point, I know what to do to get at one, I've beating campy foxes and Falcos in melee. same with Both links.

Toy with thier heads. The great Mike G himself (for thoses that dont know, one of the best Peach players in melee, he dont play much anymore) Told me how to beat one. And it works with Peach.

Inside a camper that is a pattern. Look closely, it may even be obvious. And abuse it when you get inside. But first fight out how to get inside with out getting hit. toy with the guy. Dance around all that is comming at you. Till you can hardly get touched. Then once you cleared mission one, go for mission 2. Dance around the stuff comming at you and get inside. Once you do watch how he reacts. DONT ATTACK. Look at him while being ready to move out the way and all. Also expect him to switch up his reaction.

Once you got that down you around know what to expect. Now mission 3. You find a way to punish him. Mix up mission 1 and 2. Expect anything, him to roll, grab you, or attack you once you get close. Or he may just run away and spam again. Most common from campers. And once you got that down DONT lose your cool no matter what and just **** them up. Repeat mission 1,2, and three till you win. dont matter how long the match last. Go on till you win.
Freaking Toon Link. Why'd they have to make him a good camper, and a good close range. That's not balance. Lol.

Aight. I'll try it. But I lost temper so easily in games. -_-.

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
Ok so someone needs to tell me how to get to Web2Zone from Astor place, and sign me up for the tournament Ill be a bit late since class is out at 4, and I need phone numbers in case I get lost, can someone give me this info before 1:30pm ish please, Im Pit and my tag is SYN thanks guys. Im just running in between classes so if you could help me out here itd be awesome! I got a break at 1220 so ill check back then thanks!

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
- Are you an active player? Yes for brawl i've become very active

- how many tournys you have been too. Only gamestop tournaments been to busy with football but now im free

- What are your tournament placings? none for now

- willing to travel to tournaments if not in the area. like N.J or Long island etc. Yes

- How long have you been playing smash advance. 2 Years i think

- Who are your secondaries metaknight

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hmm.......

Well you passed the first test. I'll add you to the crew list. I'll add you as a temporary member. Now I'm gonna be testing people. I think I'm good enough now to test people for brawl.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Hmm.......

Well you passed the first test. I'll add you to the crew list. I'll add you as a temporary member. Now I'm gonna be testing people. I think I'm good enough now to test people for brawl.
THANK YOU! Lol. =P.

Also, not saying they're bad or anything, but the way you talked about NY Beast scared me, and when I played him, it wasn't nearly as difficult as you made it sound. Don't do that. Lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha, I'm all about mindgames boy. remember the Matches I had with you? I toyed with you from start to finish. xD!!!!!!!!!!

GGood job at the crew showing up for this today. Fun games with you all

And this weeklie was fun. I showed people what a monster Peach is. People crying about Peach and saying she is not good...............they stupid? Peach is *****. And I made my point clear today! I did my job today. Had to represent the princess! Peach baby! Let it be known!

Doc.

Smash Ace
not really and ur losing to my third and fourth characters not even my second or main =)
u kno im just playing it was fun to see everyone again thoe before the tourny and again randomly appearing after it

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
not really and ur losing to my third and fourth characters not even my second or main =)
u kno im just playing it was fun to see everyone again thoe before the tourny and again randomly appearing after it
Not using Peach on you and we lag like hell so like I care :p

And I did not even noticed you left in the first place.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Yo man , I have to rematch everyone there. I didn't get brawl practice. But DiAL man Dark was right , I am a beast , I just didn't have a chance to show you. Rematch me anytime and you'll see what I can really do.

The room costs 150 FRICKIN dollars. If i can get 24 people and 10 bucks each then we can play.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Yo man , I have to rematch everyone there. I didn't get brawl practice. But DiAL man Dark was right , I am a beast , I just didn't have a chance to show you. Rematch me anytime and you'll see what I can really do.

The room costs 150 FRICKIN dollars. If i can get 24 people and 10 bucks each then we can play.
...No. =P. Dude. Where do you live? If it's in range of a train, I'll come over whenever. Just hit me up. AIM is Smokin DeucesX

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This I so gotta see. 2morrow when we all play as a crew again, I wanna see this. Also, someone figure out a way on how we can record matches at this play we will play at.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
good sseeing you dark pch. thanks for the compliments on my meta knight lol. i was watching a couple of your fights too. your peach is awesome man lol. realy good mind games and different style of play.

scarlet disaster- good match that was really close. i liked your meta knight you were good.
(dark i knocked a member of i.e. into the losers bracket XD)

this crew seems to be coming along well and everyone in here that i've seen play is very good.. good stuff guys lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks. I have created a few styles for tournaments. The style I use for my tournament match I never used perform. But I was switching it up alot in the fight cause of how that Snake was camping. So I was what I call muti-styling in my fight with him. I was rotating these new styles I have with him. And in my friends I was just being random as hell. but me screwing with DaIL's head in my matches with him were priceless. xD!!

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Thanks. I have created a few styles for tournaments. The style I use for my tournament match I never used perform. But I was switching it up alot in the fight cause of how that Snake was camping. So I was what I call muti-styling in my fight with him. I was rotating these new styles I have with him. And in my friends I was just being random as hell. but me screwing with DaIL's head in my matches with him were priceless. xD!!
That's wat so not cool dude. Lol. It wasn't mind-games, it was like... Mind-grains. =P.

And just say Dial. Not DiAL, or "DaIL". Lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha alright.

And I had to play you like that. I'm trying to teach you and the others how to handle pressure. I got you nervous and all that on purpose. to see how you would handle it. If that was a tournament match you be done.

No ones plays like me but You still need to be ready when you deal with something your not use too. That style I did on you I am gonna use it in tournaments not. It was working well in my matches I had friday.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Ha alright.

And I had to play you like that. I'm trying to teach you and the others how to handle pressure. I got you nervous and all that on purpose. to see how you would handle it. If that was a tournament match you be done.

No ones plays like me but You still need to be ready when you deal with something your not use too. That style I did on you I am gonna use it in tournaments not. It was working well in my matches I had friday.
I get why you did it. Lol. It was just mad annoying. =P. Dude. HollaAtchaBoy is coming over when I get my DVD recorder. I want you to come her too. I'll let you know as soon as I get it. HaB is spending the night, so you definitely should too, and bring some of the crew members. Dude. PM all the crew members info. Phone Numbers, AIM's, MySpace's, etc. Thanks bro.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Son i play like you =)
Uh-huh. I forgot about that.

I get why you did it. Lol. It was just mad annoying. =P. Dude. HollaAtchaBoy is coming over when I get my DVD recorder. I want you to come her too. I'll let you know as soon as I get it. HaB is spending the night, so you definitely should too, and bring some of the crew members. Dude. PM all the crew members info. Phone Numbers, AIM's, MySpace's, etc. Thanks bro.
I'm glad its annoying. My style is doing its job. Hee hee heeeeeeeeeee!

When is he suppose to spend the nite?

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Yo thanks for the shoutouts Dark, I would give you guys shoutouts, but i've only played two of you, lol/

Dark- Awesome peach, one of the best if not the best i've played, keep up the great work man, you're working really hard to bringing this crew back, again!

Dial- Good matches that we've had, if you keep playing people and trainin you'll get better in no time (Just heard from HAB that your marth is gettin better, maybe i'll comment on the matches you guys had later when i watch them)

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Uh-huh. I forgot about that.

I'm glad its annoying. My style is doing its job. Hee hee heeeeeeeeeee!

When is he suppose to spend the nite?
When I get my DVD recorder. Whenever that is, I'll inform you all.

Yo thanks for the shoutouts Dark, I would give you guys shoutouts, but i've only played two of you, lol/

Dark- Awesome peach, one of the best if not the best i've played, keep up the great work man, you're working really hard to bringing this crew back, again!

Dial- Good matches that we've had, if you keep playing people and trainin you'll get better in no time (Just heard from HAB that your marth is gettin better, maybe i'll comment on the matches you guys had later when i watch them)
Thanks dude. I know. =). I just need to work on like, 2 things badly, one, is my mind games. Two, is learning from my mistakes. I do not at all. Lol. But thanks. Play you tomorrow. Peace. =).

Cia

das kwl
so like.. how do you play this.. brawl??

dial - you live in the bronx?? what part?? and god I hope it's near me, because I need some practice :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Simple. You Pick a character named Peach..........and press buttons............and you win, pretty simple huh?

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
so like.. how do you play this.. brawl??

dial - you live in the bronx?? what part?? and god I hope it's near me, because I need some practice :D
I'd love to play, saying that first and foremost. Second, if you've never played Smash (LOL!) you'd have a good chance at beating me in Brawl since it's a noobs game. XD! -_-. Uhm, I live at the Westchester Sq stop on the 6 train.

Simple. You Pick a character named Peach..........and press buttons............and you win, pretty simple huh?
Lolololol. Didn't worked when I picked Peach. Peach sucks. G&W FTW! ROTFLMAO!!!

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Peach is a monster. A beast in the right hands. But anyway onto something else.

Yesterday...I float canceled a fair. WTF? I swear to god. I did it by accident and me and my friend almost pooped ourselfs.

Dark any idea wtf I did?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What you did way Tap the jump button while hold down on the stick which make her float in the air. and then held the jump button while using the stick to move Peach forward in the air and tap a A.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
No that's not what I meant. I do that all the time. Isn't that just called something else? Holding down while jumping to make her float.

I mean I cancelled all the lag by letting go of my float.

I'm talking about brawl here. Not melee.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The term for Float cancel is doing an air attack when floating and you dont lag when you land.

In brawl You will lag if you Float and do an air attack. But if you time it right, you wont lag at all cause Peach's air attacks when timed have auto cancel.

Try doing a Fair at different times and what you lag even when you float

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Hi guys!

My Wii broke the day I got brawl, and I use my Wii to post here, so I couldnt keep in touch.

I cant use the SWF Friend Finder, either, so please PM if you want to play.

...does anybody want to play?

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Yeah auto-canceling is in too but the wierd thing is this.

I was floating at ground level. and then I attacked and let go of my float right away. It should've lagged.
IDK maybe it was an auto cancel but the attack didn't finish yet but it still hit my opponent.

Oh well , if it ever happens again I'll post.

Ethan I'd like to play later maybe. If you want add my friend code and I'll add you.

Top Bottom