• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Doc.

Smash Ace
i told you to watch out for those Landmines but did you listen Nooooooooo of course not im trying to help u here

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Doc, I dont have much time to react to something with a sec of lag. Before when it was not this bad, My Marth was beating Your snake. So there you go.If your in my face and I see you attack, I cant block in time so I will get hit. Even if I see the attack comming out of nowhere, My shield wont come out fast enough.

I like to know what the hell happen and why its a sec of lag instead of half a second. w/e, I'll deal with you when the connection rating is not read when we play.

Doc.

Smash Ace
son i adapt to my situations and snake is like my 4th character then 3rd sonic i like stray of from my main and secondary all the time lolol

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
- Are you an active player?
very active.

- how many tournys you have been too.
not many but that will change

- What are your tournament placings? N/A

- willing to travel to tournaments if not in the area. like N.J or Long island etc.
yes but i need permission

- How long have you been playing smash advance.
not very long since its hard for me to attend tournies (that goes for melee not brawl)

- Who are your secondaries
fox
C.F.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alrighty, Your crew meterial. You in the crew for brawl. I'll check you out and see how you are in brawl maybe on friday at the weeklie.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty, Your crew meterial. You in the crew for brawl. I'll check you out and see how you are in brawl maybe on friday at the weeklie.
Lol. We should play people first. Just my thought.

... ****. What did I come here to say...

OH YEA! Doc said something about the colored dots. I noticed these before, but what colors mean what?

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Dial ur in IE?
Fer sheezy mah neezy. =P....

.... Yes.

Haha. Yea. His Melee Peach is ****. But I got in a few wave shines. =P. Man, against Syn, phew, the waveshines were CRAZY! In Brawl, we were a little close in skill, I just need to stop being predictable. -_-. That's my only problem that I really think affects my gameplay a lot. After like 10 mins of playing with him, he knew where I was gonna roll. =(

Snakeee

Smash Master

OH YEA! Doc said something about the colored dots. I noticed these before, but what colors mean what?
Red - Poopy connection
Yellow - Meh connection
Green - Decent connection
Blue - Sexy connection

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Red - Poopy connection
Yellow - Meh connection
Green - Decent connection
Blue - Sexy connection
LOL! "Sexy connection." Bahaha. Too funny. But okay. Thanks. I need to check what color I have. I might buy that adapter for ethernet cable. I hate the wireless on the Wii.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Do you lag at all? If you don't, I'm 100% buying right now.
If there's any lag now it's almost always on the other end now not mine (or its because of distance). It's cheap too I think maybe 20 bucks at the most. If you get it or improve your connection otherwise let me know so I can play you. Theres also a thread somewhere about improving the Wifi connection

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
If there's any lag now it's almost always on the other end now not mine (or its because of distance). It's cheap too I think maybe 20 bucks at the most. If you get it or improve your connection otherwise let me know so I can play you. Theres also a thread somewhere about improving the Wifi connection
Yea. I was wondering if there was any way to boost it. Like FireFox has a booster. But I'm gonna buy it. ANd are you going to W2Z Friday? I can play you there too. But I'm probably gonna buy it after work. GameStop sells them?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Yeah I'll most likely be at the weekly if I can get the money at least, and if so I'll play friendlies in both games with you guys.
Also, once both of these crews are in order we should set up a crew battle.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru

i did play him though we where both laging like hell. SADFACE

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

I dont test people now cause game just came out. and I am not godly at this game to make a full judgement. in a few weeks I'll start testing. But lucky for me all that I added can beast in brawl. :p

And so Far from here, the People going on friday its:

Me
NY- Beast
Mayo
DiAL
Syn
Artie

Oh and Beast I have a lil retarted combo to show you with Peach that I made. well like three combos. Combos is sexy. :o

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
cool **** that I E is revived and thanx d pch for teaching me about the threads >_< im not going to this weeks weeklie cuz of random **** i gotta do so have fun guys

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks and no problem.

Its hard maintaining a crew but I'm use to leading and so far its going well. We play alot and travel as a team. and that will be this friday. Just like jan of 2007seven when I brought this crew back. I can do it again and bring it to a new era. Evolution.

Imperial Era baby! Let it be known!

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Thanks and no problem.

Its hard maintaining a crew but I'm use to leading and so far its going well. We play alot and travel as a team. and that will be this friday. Just like jan of 2007seven when I brought this crew back. I can do it again and bring it to a new era. Evolution.

Imperial Era baby! Let it be known!
OH SH*T! That's right, I wanted to ask you, if I pay your way, wanna do teams with me?

Edit: How do we know Artie is good? You played him? He seemed a lil' slow. LOL! He asked like 13 1/2 times if the weekly is on Friday, and I told him 14 times yes.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm..........I guess I'll give it a shot.

I'll see
W/e. I'm cool with him. It was annoying to go to like 3 different pages and see the same question, that I answered. Lmao. Artie, where you live? If you wanna come over tomorrow and play, the by all means, come over. Or I could go to you. I wanna play people. =(.

Btw, nice Master Cheif sucks at Halo reference Artie. Lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Peachy!

Mayo is 75% sure that he is going. He be the only one out of I.E that would not be there. We should be going at full force

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Peachy!

Mayo is 75% sure that he is going. He be the only one out of I.E that would not be there. We should be going at full force
Yea. Hopefully he can make it. I would like to know the people I'm in a crew with. Rotfl. It's like 3 years later and we haven't gone to a tourney together yet. Lmao.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Man this game is starting to tick me off with the people in it being losers.

Luckily I can maintain my cool and not go crazy. But its getting annoying. I'm about to leave this smash world and just chill with my girl. But I put to much work in this crew and what I try to do to let this die. Second time I'm bringing this crew back from the grave. And its hard work as it is just doing that and leading it.

See how much I can tolerate this nonsense. I'm not just gonna leave you guys like that. I just cant do that. I dont leave my friends hanging ;)

2morrow at the weeklie I am unleashing my **** fury with Peach. I'll show People how you freaking use Peach the right way since she is nerfed and cant do jack in tournaments and such from what people say.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that thats out the way, Its final that everyone here is going to the weeklie right? And the only person not expected to be there is mayo if anything.

Also Mayo lives in N.J So we would have to do crew meetings like every weekend. NY-Beast, you think you can rent that room ahead of time every saturday and we can all play there. That could be the crews headquarters. We train there for the day and stuff. Let me know if it can be done. He will have meetings there every weekend if people have the time and money to travel down there.

But our first crew get together will be 2morrow. any objections boys?

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I'll try to see if I can rent it. IDK about the price though. If it's 100 dollars there's no way Imma rent that for 6 people , 5 if mayo can't make it right? But if it's 20 or around there I'll do it.

I'll have to get some setups in there. I can get 2 TV's down there but then we'll need 1 more wii and 1 more copy of brawl there. So we can have more then 1 person at a time. Error might drop by there also to come play with us.

I also never had a chance to meet the new members from I.E that we have here.
So hey guys what's up I'm NY-Beast or you can call me Dan.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
**** I forgot that cost money. Then We wont do it every weekend there. some times we can do it at my house. Or if there is another spot we can go to then that be kool. But I dont want you burning so much cash all the time.

DiAL, can we play at your house on the weekends if anything? let me know.

If we can do this at dials we have three spots to play at. That rented room (not all the time cause of money) My place (my room is big) or DiAL's house.

I forgot about error, I have to test him for melee, he is still a temporary member.

And we all should meet for the first time 2morrow.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Yeah your house or that spot I can make that happen, about DiAL I just need to know address and crap like that. Idk how to get to the bronx from here. If it's not that big of a deal then I can probably go there too.

Yeah I'll see you guys at w2z. I'll be wearing a Xpress shirt , red one with black letters and light blue stripes. It has a shield thingy on the shoulder area. Sick *** shirt lol. Also IDK if I'mma spike my hair or not but I probably will do spikes throughout all my hair. Oh I'm 14 btw , might have a 5 o'clock shadow if I feel like it lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Spikes own. I would do that but I like my hair in curls. I cut my hair so I can do it in curls. Its sexy :o

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I let it grow to a certain height then I cut it. But I seem to run out of gel so my hair dont keep its curlness. Thus I got to cut it.

Top Bottom