• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Clash III: Tournament Now with SF4 and JWONG January 24th and 25th

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Impact Clash 3: Redemption

Well. . . . .not quite in Atlanta this time around, but a little West away in Douglassville.

Welcome back to the next Impact Clash.The last Impact Clash’s attendance was almost double that of Impact Clash 1. We never expected to gain such attention and a following so quickly and last time we admit, we were caught off guard. Also we are happy to announce that at Season’s Beatings 3, five native Atlanta people whom participated in our Soul Calibur 4 tournament at Impact Clash 2 placed top 10 there as well as one of them winning (Wing Zero). Atlanta held it down afar and now it’s time to hold in down in our own territory.

This time not only have we picked a room that’s four times larger and has dozens of outlets, but you will not have to leave until the Sunday night (meaning yes Saturday night and all the way until Sunday night. During the night we will still be there casual playing, money matching, whatever you want to do :-). Here’s a picture of Impact Clash II’s attendance:

The place where people come to get paid.
['2']

And you can only expect bigger and better and the madness that happened last time will definitely not happen and everything will be put in check this time around. We learned from all our mistakes of the last venue and this time we seek to make up for all of it as we’ve read what the community wants and what it expects and we set to try our best to ensure we can give that, and more to all of you.

Venue:
4040 Bankhead Hwy
Douglasville, GA 30134, US

We taken it out of Atlanta so that we can avoid the confusing streets, the ridiculous cost of hotels, and the awful treatment the World Congress Center gave us last time.

Yes, we are here to stay, yes, it will be quarterly just like I originally stated and yes, this new venue is far, far, better than the last. Let me start out by telling you what’s better this time.

Parking is free! Three decks worth of parking.

The new room is four times bigger than the last room! This room has enough power to power over 100 PCs. Furthermore, there are more outlets than you guys will know what to do with. Also, we have three projectors available to watch the finals, grand finals, and semifinals on for games. And yes, extension cords and many of them will be provided to you guys (although it couldn’t hurt if you wanted to bring your own). I’ve got a video of the room for you guys to check out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfaBJ13eTYI

NO ONE is allowed to enter the room until WE say so and until you have a badge on! Last time we allowed people in before they paid and this caused major problems since identifying who bought what equipment was difficult since everyone already arrived and hooked up their equipment. This time NO ONE enters until WE say so. Also, if you have someone accompanying you like a girlfriend, wife, etc who is not playing games he/she does not have to pay an entry fee as long as you tell me that you are bringing them on these forums. This time only one complimentary guest not playing games per person who buys a badge. Why? Because when the food comes I want to make sure that I can still have enough food, even for those who are not participating in the tournament. I don’t want to run out of food quickly before everyone else gets some like last time so a head count is of the absolute most importance.

If you are bringing equipment, your registration time will be between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. and you will not be charged up front this time either. You will come in, set up your equipment, be given a free badge and you will not have to worry about being refunded your entry later like last time. After 10 a.m., all others without equipment will be allowed to begin registering and paying their entry to enter the room. Remember, if you come late with equipment I cannot issue you a free entry. Make sure you come on time and if you are late call me and let me know so I can have a station set up ready for you to put your stuff at when you come. But even this is not a guarantee if you are late so come on time.

If you need to contact me for any reason or another call 404-567-5946

Here is how the tier list goes for equipment:

Absolutely NO LCD TVs. I don’t want anyone complaining about losing to a laggy TV. If you bring it, I will not allow you to hook it up and tell you to put it in your car. Once I reach my limit for equipment I will send all extra equipment to participant’s cars since it’s a liability to have equipment laying around.

Free Entry: Wii & Brawl/Melee w/ TV
TV w/ PS2
TV w/ PS3
Dreamcast w/ TV

If you bring any of those you will get in free. However, remember we only need about four Dreamcasts at most. With PS2s we need about eight of them. Once we reach our limit you will not get free entry. Best advice, bring your stuff early.

Second Priority
Wii w/ Brawl Free Entry (Provided we have a spare TV to hook it up to.)
PS3 with Soul Calibur IV (Provided we have a spare TV to hook it up to.)
PS2 w/ Game (Half off)
Dreamcast w/ Game (Half off)
TV (Free entry provided we have room)
Gamecube w/ Melee (Half off)

Provided we have a spare TV to hook it up to if you bring only a system. But more than likely we will since many people bring TVs alone. I myself am bringing three televisions of my own.

Third Priority

Bringing one game (Half off provided we use it)
Bringing any system with no game provided we can use it (Half)

Staff

We are in need of staff to help with Impact Clash III. If you can help we can grant you free entry and first in line once the food comes in as well. You can still participate in whatever tournaments you’d like as well. Currently we are in need of:

2 people who can run the brackets for Super Smash Bros: Brawl, preferable someone who the community can trust. (This will be on day one)

2 People who can run the Melee Brackets on day two

1 Person who can run the Third Strike Bracket (On day one)

1 Person who can run the Soul Calibur IV brackets (On day one)

1 Person to update and repost the pre-registration list in this thread.

You also must arrive between the hours of 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. to get free entry.

This time around brackets will be ran off of computers instead of paper. I have a brilliant idea that Keits introduced to me at Ohio of how to run brackets that will work brilliantly.

Registration will begin at 10 a.m. all the way to 12:00 p.m.

Be sure to subscribe to our new Impact Clash text message alerts by texting Impact Clash to 68398. We have a new one now so re-subscribe.

Entry fee: $20

What’s included:
Entry into the tournament venue
Pizza which will arrive around 3-4 p.m along with complimentary water.
Optional overnight from Saturday night to Sunday morning of casuals, money matches, whatever you want to do and the tournament continues into the next day.

There will be other food that will be there which will be sold as well but the pizza is included in your entry fee. You are welcome to bring your own food into the venue as well.

Dates: Saturday January 24th and Sunday January 25th.

Day 1:

Street Fighter IV Present by Perfect Sin Team tournaments and
SF4 SINGLES/TEAMS
SF4 SINGLES saturday TIME - 4 p.m.
STANDARD RULES
$5 ENTRY FEE
2 out of 3 DOUBLE ELIM
3 out of 5 winner/loser/grand finals

AND SF4 TEAMS = 2V2 SUNDAY TIME - 1 p.m.
$10 A TEAM
STANDARD TEAM RULES
1 GAME DOUBLE ELIM
2 OUT OF 3 winner/loser/grand finals(TBA)

Street Fighter III: Third Strike (Around 12:30)
Super Smash Brothers: Brawl (Around 12:30)
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 (Around 5-6) p.m.)
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection (Around 5-6)
Soul Calibur IV (Around 12:30)
Battle Fantasia (Around 5-6)
Guilty Gear X2: Accent Core (Around 5-6)
Naurto 4 (Around 5-6)
King of Fighters XI (Depends on attendance)
Tasunoko vs Capcom(time is tba)

Day 2:
Team 3v3 Soul Calibur IV Tournament (Around 4:00 p.m. provided enough interest)
Team Marvel vs Capcom 2 Tournment (Around 4:00 p.m. provided enough interest)
Team Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Tournament (Around 4:00 p.m. provided enough interest)
Super Smash Brothers: Melee (Around 12:30 p.m.)
Capcom vs SNK 2 (Around 12:30 p.m.)
Super Smash Brothers 64 (Around 4 p.m.)
Super Street Fighter Turbo II (Around 12:30 p.m.)
******Street Fighter Alpha 3 (Around 4:00 p.m.
Arcana Heart (Around 12:30 p.m.)
Battle Fantasia (Around 5-6)

The special added bonus is this tournament will be an overnight one. Meaning that as soon as day 1’s tournaments end we will have free play for the entire duration of the night into the next morning. So from Saturday night into Sunday morning will be free play everyone. Money match, casual play, whatever you want to do, it’s all up to you for the entire night. If you want to bring games that aren’t fighting games that’s fine too; it’s basically a night for the community to play each other and get to know each other. The next day we will have the second of the tournament and finish off the tournament. Everyone will have to leave by 12:01 Monday morning, meaning at the end of Sunday we must all be out of the room. This venue is very, very, flexible so if we need more time it can be made for us unlike last time.

Hotel:
Days Inn
$51 a night (If four people split that’s about 13 a night.)
5489 Westmoreland Plaza
Douglasville, GA 30134
About two miles from venue.
Price is for two queen size beds in one room.

Also, if you guys want games added let me know. This tournament has ample time so we can fit more games into the venue now since it is two days long.

All games is asterisk must have enough online pre-registrations in order for them to even be considered in the tournament. If they do not have enough at least a week before the tournament, do not expect them to run at the venue! I don’t want people to be disappointed if they don’t happen the day of the tournament.

General rules:
- Unless otherwise stated, you will always pick the same character/team if you win.
- You have one minute to make it to the station once you name is called. If not, you forfeit the round. Be sure to notify a judge if you are stepping out.
- Controls for the match must be step up at the very beginning of the round.
- Pausing any game will result in an automatic forfeit of the match in progress. Once a match has begun, it must be finished.
- Changing any options within the game and attempting to play a match with options changed will result in a disqualification.
- Anyone reporting any false results to the judge will be disqualified.
- Touching anyone else's controls or sticks while a match is in progress will result in disqualification.
- Spectators are allowed to cheer but NO coaching is allowed.
- Trash talking is allowed but keep it at a minimum. We will not tolerate any sore losers or whining. Nor any racist comments or any type of direct insults.
Any of this will result in disqualification and removal.
- Fighting, pushing, shoving will result in disqualification and removal.

Day 1: Tournaments will start at 12:30 p.m.

Street Fighter III: Third Strike

$10 to participate
Playstation 2
Gill is not allowed in tournament play.
If you win you must keep the same character but you can change the Super Art attack.
The in game judge will not determine the winner. If a double ko occurs you must re-do the match again.

Super Smash Brothers: Brawl ($10)

Nintendo Wii
Double Elimination
Regular Brawls: Best two of three
Championship Brawl: Best three of five
Items: Off (including Smash Balls)

Stock: Three
Time Limit: 6:00

BYOC: (BRING. YOUR. OWN. CONTROLLER.) NO WIIMOTES OR CLASSIC CONTROLLERS!!! Gamecube controllers only!!!

In the case of a Wii/TV malfunction, the game will be restarted from the beginning, no matter what time it crashed.

All decisions made by tournament officials are final.

Players must conduct themselves in a reasonable manner. Permanent ejection of a player from the tournament is at the staff's discretion.

Any sign of cheating will also result in forfeit of the game.

Any intentional forfeiting or conspiring to manipulate the brackets will result in ejection and possible suspension from future tournaments.

Controller mods of ANY kind (short-hop mod, L-trigger mod, etc), except for cosmetic changes (paint job, different colored plastic), are banned. Tournament staff may randomly inspect any controller at their discretion. If you are caught using a banned controller you will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.

Turbo or programmed buttons of any kind are banned. You may use third party controllers or pads that have these features, but if you are suspected of using the banned features you will not be allowed to use that controller any longer.

The stage for Game 1 will be selected at random unless both players/teams can agree on one.

Double Blind Rule: For the first game of a series, a player may call for a double-blind pick. This means that all participating players must tell a judge the character they will use for that game. Each player is required to use that character in the game.

Random select stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Delfino Plaza, Yoshi's Island, Lylat Cruise, Castle Siege, Smashville, Pokemon Stadium 1.

Stages banned for Singles & Doubles: Mushroomy Kingdom [Overworld/Underworld], Rumble Falls, Bridge of Eldin, Wario Ware, Distant Planet, New Pork City, Temple, Yoshi's Island (Pipes), Onett, Donkey Kong Arcade, Spear Pillar, Mario Bros., Flat Zone 2, The Summit, Big Blue, Green Greens.

Stages not listed on the random select list that are not banned are open for counter picks by the losing player.

No stage may be used twice in a Best of 3 or Best of 5 Series unless agree upon by both players.

After characters have been selected for the first game, each player/team may choose one stage from the available tournament list that won’t be used during the series.

After each game of a series, the player who lost the previous game may choose the stage for the next game or elect for it to be chosen randomly. After the stage has been selected, the winner of the previous game may change characters. After the winner has chosen their character, the loser of the previous game may change characters

Marvel Vs Capcom 2

$10 to participate
DreamCast
Dead body infinites are only allowed if they are not solely used to delay the game.
No glitches of any kind which will not allow the game to be played. Like the Gambit Screen glitch, player freezing, or doing a soft reset.
Switching buttons during the loading screen IS allowed.
Winner keeps same team.

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection

$10 to participate
Playstation 3
Jinpachi is not allowed in tournament play.
Stage pick will always be random.
Winner keeps same character.

Soul Calibur IV

$10 to participate
Playstation 3
- Double Elimination
- 3/5 rounds all matches
- 2/3 matches winners and losers
- 3/5 matches winners, losers, and grand - finals
- no pausing or soft reset. or u forfeit match. check button config BEFORE u select characters. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!
- Vadar and bonus characters banned
- Voldo side related glitch is banned. ivy wsB infinite banned (u ARE allowed 3 reps.)
- Button mapping allowed
- BYOC( Bring Your Own Controller)

Battle Fantasia
As of right now I only have the Xbox 360 version but if anyone has the Playstation 3 version they can bring I’d much rather have the tournament on that version instead. Also, rules will be announced shortly.

Guilty Gear X2: Accent Core

$10 to participate
Playstation 2
EX Gold and Shadow players are not allowed.
Reloaded characters (Kliff and Justice) are not allowed

*******Naurto 4
Rules TBA

Day 2: Tournaments will start 11 a.m.

Team 3v3 Soul Calibur IV Tournament

All rules apply in addition no two characters on the same team.

$5-10 per player (This is neogicable since I will see whatever amount the community thinks is best.

Team Marvel vs Capcom 2 Tournment

All same rules apply in addition no two characters on the same time.

$5-$10 per player (The price is not yet set in stone as I would like to hear what the community thinks is the best entry for team tournaments)

Team Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Tournament
All same rules apply in addition to no two characters on same team.

$5-$10 Per player (This is not set in stone as I want to hear what the community thinks would be for 3v3)

Super Smash Brothers: Melee $10

4 Stock, 8 minute time limit for both singles and doubles

All items are OFF

Wobbling Banned!

Games are done, Best of 3, Finals will be best of 5.

Both Single and doubles will be DOUBLE ELIMINATION.(Pools for singles only)

Doubles Team Attack is ON, LIFE stealing is allowed.

BYOC: I don’t think this should be a problem anyways.

In the case of a GameCube/TV malfunction, the game will be restarted from the beginning, no matter what time it crashed.

All decisions made by tournament officials are final.

Players must conduct themselves in a reasonable manner. Permanent ejection of a player from the tournament is at the staff's discretion.

Any sign of cheating will also result in forfeit of the game.

Any intentional forfeiting or conspiring to manipulate the brackets will result in ejection and possible suspension from future tournaments.

Controller mods of ANY kind (short-hop mod, L-trigger mod, etc), except for cosmetic changes (paint job, different colored plastic), are banned. Tournament staff may randomly inspect any controller at their discretion. If you are caught using a banned controller you will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.

Turbo or programmed buttons of any kind are banned. You may use third party controllers or pads that have these features, but if you are suspected of using the banned features you will not be allowed to use that controller any longer.

The stage for Game 1 will be selected at random unless both players/teams can agree on one.

Double Blind Rule: For the first game of a series, a player may call for a double-blind pick. This means that all participating players must tell a judge the character they will use for that game. Each player is required to use that character in the game.

Singles random select stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland 64, & Pokemon Stadium

Doubles random select stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Dreamland 64 & Pokemon Stadium

Stages not listed on the random select list that are not banned are open for counter picks by the losing player.

Stages banned for Doubles Only: Fountain of Dreams and Mute City.

Stages banned for Singles Only: Mushroom Kingdom II. (Yes, after reviewing of rulesets and etc, we have deemed to once again ban this stage.)

Stages banned for Singles & Doubles: Yoshi’s Island (Pipes), Fourside, Hyrule Temple, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Mushroom Kingdom 1, Venom, Yoshi's Island 64, Peach’s Castle, Kongo Jungle, Onett, and Great Bay.

No stage may be used twice in a Best of 3 or Best of 5 Series unless agree upon by both players.

After characters have been selected for the first game, each player/team may choose one stage from the available tournament list that won’t be used during the series.

After each game of a series, the player who lost the previous game may choose the stage for the next game or elect for it to be chosen randomly. After the stage has been selected, the winner of the previous game may change characters. After the winner has chosen their character, the loser of the previous game may change characters.

Label your stuff! Label your T.V.s, your Cubes/Wiis, Memory Cards, Controllers, Testicles, WHATEVER MAY BE OF VALUE TO YOU!

Capcom vs SNK 2

$10 Entry
No using any secret characters (Ultimate Rugal, Shin Akuma, etc.)
No using two of the same characters on the same team.
No EX grooves.
Only on your first match will you be allowed to switch the order of your characters.
If you win, you must maintain the same exact team.

Super Smash Brothers 64
Rules, TBA

Super Street Fighter Turbo II

$10 to participate
Dreamcast
- Akuma will be banned from tournament play regardless of which game we play.

Street Fighter Alpha 3

$5 to participate
Playstation 2
- No using Shadowloo Bison
- No button mapping of any kind
- If you win, pick the same character next time around
- Winner keeps same character.
- Shin Akuma is not allowed

Arcana Heart

$10 to participate
Playstation 2
Arcana Heart Full Only

King of Fighters XI

$5 to participate
Playstation 2
- Arcade vs
- 99 sec. time limit
- 2 out of 3
- 3 out of 5 for finals
- All Console Exclusive characters Banned

Tasunoko vs Capcom
Rules TBA

It will be a bring your own controller/stick tournament. We are not responsible for your equipment so make sure you keep up with it.
- Make sure your equipment is functioning properly as if any malfunctions or intermittent during any matches will cause you to forfeit the match in progress.
- The judges will be the sole one determining the outcomes if any problems like this were to occur.

Buttom mapping/shouldering will not be allowed unless explicitly stated in the rules. Button mapping is when you program one button to input two buttons at once. (I.E. Lp+RP) This is not allowed. It is fine if you need to re-program your buttons at the beginning of the match any way you need to but not in this manner. So if for example you are playing a traditional street Fighter game your buttons should be:

Light Punch
Medium Punch
Fierce Punch
Light Kick
Medium Kick
Roundhouse

That's it. No triple punch or triple kick.

Pre-register in the following fashion:
Name:
Games:
Equipment bringing:
Would you like to see a game listed for tournament play which is not here? Let us know and we'll make sure to add any game that people request which can be played tournament style on consoles. Just PM me or write a post in this thread and we'll make it happen. We'd be no where with you, the community.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yo guys lets represent the smash scene here we can even go as far as national lets do it.
also fullmetal i would love it if you ran brackets for melee i know you have experience and sleepyk i would like you in charge of our videos recording get hype you guys are gonna love it show ya support
here is a video of the venue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfaBJ13eTYI

Street Fighter : Third Strike
------------------------------
1.) MetalMike - Atlanta, GA
2.) Madara Itachi - Suwanee, GA
3.) Juan P. Gramajo "MPR" - Conyers, GA

Capcom vs. SNK 2
--------------------------
1.) Nicaboy
2.) Eddie Mu "Bananas" - Suwanee, GA
3.) Madara Itachi - Suwanee, GA
4.) Juan P. Gramajo "MPR" - Conyers, GA
5.) William Parks "Styletime" - Lilburn, GA
6.) Dogysamich

Street Fighter 2 Super Turbo
-----------------------------
2.) Maria Angseth "Lobelia Mk. IV" - Atlanta, GA
3.) Madara Itachi - Atlanta, GA
5.) Marty Osborne - Kennesaw, GA

Marvel vs. Capcom 2
1.) Zach Gill "RisuNoMeijin" - Atlanta, GA
2.) Issac Nicholson "Raekwon187" - B'ham, AL
3.) Eddie Mu "Bananas" - Suwanee, GA
4.) Madara Itachi - Suwanee, GA
5.) Pokchop - Atlanta, GA

Super Smash Brothers Brawl
----------------------------------
1.) David Kim "Axl" - Lawrenceville, GA
2.) Luis Bui "Vietgeek" - Buford, GA
3.) GameDragonX
4.) Hrnut
5.) Bustanut
6.) Acorn

Soul Calibur 4
--------------------
1.) William Parks "Styletime" - Lilburn, GA
2.) Dogysamich

Guilty Gear Accent Core
1.) Issac Nicholson "Raekwon187" - B'ham, AL
2.) Madara Itachi - Atlanta, GA
3.) Marty Osborne - Kennesaw, GA
4.) Dogysamich

Tekken 5 DR
---------------------
1.) Pokchop - Atlanta, GA

Arcana Heart
-------------------
1.) Nicaboy
2.) William Parks "Styletime" - Lilburn, GA
3.) Flaming Roy
4.) Marty Osborne - Kennesaw, GA

King Of Fighters XI
-------------------------
2.) Issac Nicholson "Raekwon187" - B'ham, AL
3.) NicaBoy
5.) William Parks "Styletime" - Lilburn, GA

Street Fighter Alpha 3
---------------------------
2.) Juan P. Gramajo "MPR" - Conyers, GA

Super Smash Brothers Melee
-------------------------------------
1.) Nicaboy
2.) Maria Angseth "Lobelia Mk. IV" - Atlanta, GA
3.) Flaming Roy
4.) Marty Osborne - Kennesaw, GA
5.) Fullmetal
6.) Dogysamich

Battle Fantasia
-----------------
1.) Issac Nicholson "Raekwon 187" - B'ham, AL

Naruto 4
--------------
1.) Issac Nicholson "Raekwon187" - B'ham, AL
2.) Nicaboy
3.) Madara Itachi - Suwanee, GA

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
--------------------------------
1.) Nicaboy
2.) Flaming Roy

Melee doubles

Brawl doubles

Tasunoko vs Capcom

Street Fighter 4

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
I told Nicaboy to post this thread for me since he's around the scene way more than myself. Also, you can take out the name "Redemption" if you'd like and add Melee & Brawl Tournament in the title Nicaboy. That way, people will know it has both games. Thanks for your help and this time around things will be way different for the better now that we have two full days for this tournament, over night, more organized catering food, free parking, projectors for the finals, a room four times the size, etc. We are going all out this time to make up for last time.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Oh hell Battle Fantasia, about time someone noticed that game. I have the 360 version to but i have been unable to find a PS3 version at all. Your best bet is to buy a copy online but ive only seen it on PS3 in japan, im prob wrong but yea...

Player-1

Smash Legend
Say I supplied a Tv and brawl, and my friend supplies a wii and brawl, can we pair up and get first priority?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hey man, its good that the bad blood from impact clash II tourney is behind us

I'll run brawl singles like i did last time. I have tourney running experience, and you know i did a good job once i took over last time (not to mention kokingpin and dookdiggity) . If you guys find a way for it to print correctly, running a paper bracket really is no problem for me.. Also, if you let me, I'll run brawl doubles right after brawl singles if we have enough interested people.

My car will bring two tvs and two wiis with brawl each.

Preregistration:
Players: GDX (GameDragonX), Hrnut, Bustanut, Acorn
Games: all of us are doing Brawl Singles and doubles

nicaboy

Smash Champion

I'll run brawl singles like i did last time. I have tourney running experience, and you know i did a good job once i took over last time (not to mention kokingpin and dookdiggity) . If you guys find a way for it to print correctly, running a paper bracket really is no problem for me.. Also, if you let me, I'll run brawl doubles right after brawl singles if we have enough interested people.

Preregistration:
i see no problem with that i will go ahead and let mag know.
a
also everyone check out the video of the venue i posted it in my first reply in big font

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I told Nicaboy to post this thread for me since he's around the scene way more than myself. Also, you can take out the name "Redemption" if you'd like and add Melee & Brawl Tournament in the title Nicaboy. That way, people will know it has both games. Thanks for your help and this time around things will be way different for the better now that we have two full days for this tournament, over night, more organized catering food, free parking, projectors for the finals, a room four times the size, etc. We are going all out this time to make up for last time.
actualy i like that name its got a nice swing to it but i will add the melee and brawl to it.
impact clash 3 redemption is too good of a name.

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Oh hell Battle Fantasia, about time someone noticed that game. I have the 360 version to but i have been unable to find a PS3 version at all. Your best bet is to buy a copy online but ive only seen it on PS3 in japan, im prob wrong but yea...
Yeah, I have the Japanese import version of the game. We are going to play it on PS3 in Japanese on an import if that's cool. The game was Xbox 360 exclusive unfortunately and many people do not like playing fighting games on Xbox 360 since there aren't very many sticks avaliable.

Say I supplied a Tv and brawl, and my friend supplies a wii and brawl, can we pair up and get first priority?
I will let you both in for $10 total. So you can split that up $5 each. The TV, Wii, and Brawl will get you in free. If I can put use to that extra copy of Brawl then I will give you free entry. That all depends on if someone else brings a Wii with no Brawl. But $5 between the both of you for an overnight two day event with catering food isn't that bad. Like I said though, if there is a Wii i can put that Brawl into use for you guys won't pay anything. You'll still get to skip to the front of the line either way and set up your equipment.

Preregistration:
Yeah, makes sense. How about this, two of the guys in your group run the bracket, the two TVs and two Wiis will be used for free entry for the other two. This way, you four guys don't pay anything and since you guys ran the brackets so well last time, it shouldn't be a problem. We are running the brackets off a laptop this time and not off paper. That's the two staff members I needed for Brawl.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
thats fine. two of us can run brawl, and the other two can get in free off of the stuff we bring

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ok talked too mags and if people are interested we can throw a madden tourney. i personally dont know the rules for it but i do know people would be down for a tourney for it. we are also working on getting tatsunoko vs capcom going

GA Peach

Smash Lord
i will bring a TV with PS2. and a lot of the games that will be run at this tournament.

Name: Marty Osborne
Games: GGXX, Super Turbo, Arcana Heart, SSBM Singles/Doubles
Equipment: Aforementioned

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Will there be Singles and Doubles for Brawl and Melee?
singles of course i dont see why we cant do doubles melee probably can(we wont be as big as brawl more than likely) but since brawl will have a larger attendance it may be harder too. if you guys can finish fast(which i know you can) doubles should be fine remember this is a 2 day event and we have the over night period. i will talk too mags(he has the final word on everything) but im sure it should be ok. worse comes to worse you guys can do it overnight and start doubles around 11:00 pm lol if you want too

nicaboy

Smash Champion
marty i got you down you can bring a tv and ps2 great i will make sure too take you down as a free entry. lol my boy playing arcana heart finaly go whoop some *** man so long as you can beat me:laugh: xD

player 1 i will leave you too mags

GA Peach

Smash Lord
@Nicaboy - yeah, i'll try AH this time. maybe it'll go well
@Umby - cool. i started messing around with Millia myself. She's fun, but about as durable as wet paper...

Umby

Smash Master
@Nicaboy - yeah, i'll try AH this time. maybe it'll go well
@Umby - cool. i started messing around with Millia myself. She's fun, but about as durable as wet paper...
As long as she's wet for me. :p

On a more serious note, we should team up in Brawl friendlies again for laughs.

A note for S0ft: I'LL DO MELEE THIS TIME IF I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY

nicaboy

Smash Champion
@marty trust me you will be fine there are only 4 players there last time i personally i had too worry about and good luck in gg this time dont let me down i plan on seeing 1st by your name this time. oh ya man if you got some free time i would be down for some ah and melee of course. oh ya and ST it was fun last time im not going to block against you xD

@teh umby i will take you on some link dittos you know you want them

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Ok, I'm interested.

You can pre-reg me(FullMetal) for Melee singles/doubles and brawl doubles. I'll have to debate on whether or not I want to enter brawl singles.
I can bring a cube and a tv.

@Nica- Yeah, I'll run melee brackets if you+ the T.O.'s want me to.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ok, I'm interested.

You can pre-reg me(FullMetal) for Melee singles/doubles and brawl doubles. I'll have to debate on whether or not I want to enter brawl singles.

lol what you mean with you or if i what? regardless cool cool i love you (only 2% homo)
xD
@dogy nice too see you dont get a dq this time xD
EDIT I WILL do a pre reg list later for you guys get fl over ****it

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'm interested.

Alright, I've got you down for running brackets so I'll let you in free. Just please come during the 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. window. This time around brackets will be ran off computer.

Also, doubles and singles will happen since Brawl will run separately on Saturday and Melee runs on Sunday. They are both given two completely different days to run to ensure there won't be any problems. Does anyone have a rule set for SSB64?

Basically we have all the staff members we need for the tournament. Also, just giving you guys a heads Marta does not service this area. :-( So, make sure you have a ride to drop you off or partner up with someone to come. There is plenty of time to come up with a solution as far as a ride goes.

Any plans for what you guys want to do during the overnight free play period?

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Lol fuck me sideways.

Im going to sign up for melee singles. If I drive I could probably give you a ride umby. But I didnt drive last time.

nes noob I find our lack of Falcon dittos disturbing.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
@Umby- lol, yeah, man, i'll do more brawl doubles with you. i don't know how we were dominating those guys with Link/Toon Link and Peach/Sonic, but we were.

@Nicaboy - yeah, man, i'm down to play basically whenever. just let me know when you want to play some stuff.

@Mars - get on skype, loser

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I have the Japanese import version of the game. We are going to play it on PS3 in Japanese on an import if that's cool. The game was Xbox 360 exclusive unfortunately and many people do not like playing fighting games on Xbox 360 since there aren't very many sticks avaliable.
Well me and my friends are the only ones who plays BF around here but im sure there's more who play... maybe. Anyways we'll have to talk more about it cause we play the 360 version, ill talk with them and see what they want but just give me some info on how the PS3 version would be like. Prob not much of a difference but yea...

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Well me and my friends are the only ones who plays BF around here but im sure there's more who play... maybe. Anyways we'll have to talk more about it cause we play the 360 version, ill talk with them and see what they want but just give me some info on how the PS3 version would be like. Prob not much of a difference but yea...
Well the major problem is the Xbox 360's lack of converter cables. Since you can't hook up traditional converter adapters for arcade stick support if we use the Xbox 360 version unless someone has a specifically designed Xbox 360 stick they will have to use the controller. Where as if we use the Japanese copy of Battle Fantasia (Which all Playstation 3's allow for region free games to play.), everyone will be able to use his/her own stick of their choice since the Playstation 3 allows more freedom as far as arcade sticks go. I've already ordered the copy of PS3 Battle Fantasia so we have a copy right now personally held by me.

Well, I -have- to go to this now...N64 Smash tournament? I'm there.
Yeah, but we just need a rule set, that's all that's missing. If anyone would care to provide one, and one early that everyone can agree on, that'd be nice.

Top Bottom