• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB 4: Summer in Madison

ORLY

Smash Master
been practicing sfxt all week and will continue to do so

ryu is such a ****ing monster

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
kels ill teach you how to play ppl amd im sure sanchaz wouldnt mind eathier since he SAYS hes better than me but we will see hahah

:phone:

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Puzzle really isn't that hard. I suck at it though. You just gotta be good at... finding chains ahead of time, and get a bit creative sometimes.
Pokemon Puzzle league is the most difficult game I have ever played. Melee isn't to far behind.

Quaz

Smash Master
Its really hard to get high scores on, but its also simple and easy to learn, IMO.

I'll play Zicore, but I kinda gave up gettin good at PPL, lol. Maybe if Zicore is lucky he can make me rage again like he did like 3 years ago. F*ckin battle mode.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
what do you mean by difficult?
It's the most skillful game. Everyone can move the pieces at the same speed (roughly), but the options you choose with time in between combos is what makes it so DAMN hard.

For example: I'll identify four options I have when the combo is at 6 or whatever, I have half a second to decide whats most important to continue the combo, setting it up, and make sure no other pieces connect. However, **** happens. You need to adapt if the combo changes, also destroying every situation you previously saw. Thats where the fun kicks in. Your being rush constantly.

This is another game where I need video to show you what I mean. Its like explaining melee to someone.

Zicore

Smash Champion
If MN is staying somewhere friday/saturday night, I suggest poker. Someone tell Chexr to bring his chips.

I seriously cannot wait for this. PPL, Rock N Roll Racing, booze, Blitz, more booze, and some melee I guess.

I can't wait to take all of Gio's money.

Vikings suck donkey balls.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
If MN is staying somewhere friday/saturday night, I suggest poker. Someone tell Chexr to bring his chips.

I seriously cannot wait for this. PPL, Rock N Roll Racing, booze, Blitz, more booze, and some melee I guess.

I can't wait to take all of Gio's money.

Vikings suck donkey balls.
hahaaha all my money, and vikings do suck jus sayin haha

:phone:

Wake

Smash Master
Yeah for sure Gio!

Also, I dunno about PPL, but I mostly play Puzzle League for Gameboy because you can get the Tetris Attack sounds. Love it. I've been getting around 45-48k. Just picked it up again after a long time. 52k is my high score right now.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
yo im still looking for a teammate for this, anyone decent out there interested? will team with pretty much anyone tho if you're a bro :)

Top Bottom