• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB 4: Summer in Madison | 4/14/2012 | Madison, WI

Mundungu

Smash Lord
mundungu = easy money, pimp daddy! trust me. do it!
This is very true, I've lost to John9Blue in tournament before.

If that's MI trolling, you got some work to do. Apparently "trolling" for you is **** talking till you get called out, then backing down like a *****.

See what I did thar? :troll:

john!

Smash Hero
man, i remember when "trolling" was considered an art form.

you wanted to mislead, provoke, and infuriate; keep them hooked while dragging them down further.

these days any dumb kid can talk **** and bleat "umad umad" and think they're a successful troll.

breaks my heart.

Triple R

Smash Lord
1: Kels - Good Games. Sorry to make you sweat. Props to you though for keeping it together when the crowd seemed against you. Maybe another time.

2: FrootLoop - You got revenge on us in doubles bracket and made up for pools. Nice.

3: Orly - Same as FrootLoop. We should friendly next time.

4: Vino - Really close matches in pool. Nice placing too.

5: Wake - Nice placing. I think you can beat Jiggs with Peach. There aren't any Hbox's in the Midwest. No need to fear. ;)

5: Chexr - Wish I would've seen more of your matches. Do better!

7: Amanze - You're so much better than you think you are. Just some refining needs to be done. Keep up the good work.

7: The Good Doctor - Didn't really get to play. We'd played enough as it is. Probably best to take a break from playing.

9: John! - Fun matches. Good job.

9: Sanchaz - You were funny to watch while played Marvel lol.

13: Disciple - Good matches in Brawl. Really surprised you lost to Red Ryu. Everyone has their bad days though.

17: Mundungu - Well, we almost got a full friendly in. Maybe next time.

17: CrossFadingRage - Fun bracket match and friendlies. I was actually really surprised how smooth and fast your Falcon was. I wasn't expecting it, but I got plenty of Falcon experience :smirk:

17: Loki - F-F-Fox! Maybe you'll have someone different next time lol. Oh yeah, nice dsma.. err I mean Peach.

17: Zicore - Kirby's a beast. No one thinks so though.

17: Xeylode - Good games in Brawl. Probably see you in the summer or something.

17: DeepakR - You are way better than this!

17: Dr. YoshQ - Fun games in Brawl. Have to play again sometime.

25: Red Ryu - I think you actually did get better than the last time I played or seen you. Maybe you think Disciple is still better than you, but don't let that take away from your win.

7: Rev6 - Good games. Good think I know the G&W matchup.

Xtra

Smash Ace
for reals?! tapion, crashman, dalegendarysauce, james sparrow, puffinator, black hayate, and fish bowls!!!??? damn i wish i could have been there!! matt u gotta give me more of a heads up! im sure that combination of people wont ever happen again. :( i really hope it does tho, so i can be there next time...

Mundungu

Smash Lord
for reals?! tapion, crashman, dalegendarysauce, james sparrow, puffinator, black hayate, and fish bowls!!!??? damn i wish i could have been there!! matt u gotta give me more of a heads up! im sure that combination of people wont ever happen again. :( i really hope it does tho, so i can be there next time...
Yea sorry about that, a lot of those people didn't confirm till a day or two before the tourney. I just started calling everyone the day before lol.

Xtra

Smash Ace
i like the idea of an old school reunion tourny. but after fc, im done. sad to say but itll prolly never happen again.

Top Bottom