• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB 4: Summer in Madison | 4/14/2012 | Madison, WI

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
lol im not changing my name besides like it has been said you play brawl i play a real skill game ,melee! no need to change my tag, change urs kindly lol

:phone:

woooooooooooow i'll body you in any of the smash games

i mean 17th or w/e at a WI tournament you're obviously free at melee too

i actually play melee too and will crush you.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
pimp daddy ive only been playing a couple months so yea imma get 17th place lol also you will get ****ed at melee against me!! i told you i dont play laggy brawl i play a real skill game melee smh.. why you even using gio as a tag? use pimp daddy duh its ur account name

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
$100 mm in all smash games -go

game 1 Melee
game 2 Brawl
game 3 64

(the real) Gio's got this locked up

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
quit with all this real gio bull**** smh hes plays brawl i play melee if anything id go by geo thats how i really spell it, also im still ****ing him up in melee still

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
i dont get why i have to fight for my tag when i've been using it for a lot longer

this was posted in may of 2011
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7396/michiganbrawlpr21.png

i kindly request you change your name to avoid confusion
hey you should try being memorable, then this wont be an issue

quaz -- is destroyer of fishbowls lol sorry you got sick but you took it like a champ. also thanks for not puking on me overnight
vino -- thanks for teamin with me on no notice, I thought I was gonna be bad but we did pretty good. nj in singles too. I liked your sweater vest
heath -- funny stufff just happens when we play, i was cracking up so hard at bowser ****
mundungu -- ditto w/ the funny stuff, thanks a lot for housing. i know what it's like, I work on saturdays.
lonejedi -- shooting noodles in the forest loolol
disciple -- gg's, really close set, I like your pika
amanze -- super gg's except for that stick nonsense johns, not to take away from our set (it was really good set), I don't care that I lost but I hate stupid stuff.
john -- peach is rly dumb :fluttershy:
jeff -- im your grandma!!! lmaoo
ggs to all I played and it was great to see the old school (crash sauce tapion wat) and all the other WI tourney regs. thanks everyone for playing games with the new guy BDF too, i wanted to make sure he wasn't one of those weirdos sitting in the corner playing cpu's all night lol.

lightsoutace -- nice tourney, idk if you caught why my method worked but if you rotate 1-4 and 5-8 into separate halves (instead of 1-8 evenly like is possible) it's way easier to switch people from top half to bottom half in region conflicts and still have a pool-separated winners bracket (short of upsets).

I'm leaving the midwest next month, if life goes well out there I'm staying but I wont really know til later, so before I say goodbye to anyone I'll see you all at FC when I'll know for sure.

I had a lot of fun!

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
hey you should try being memorable, then this wont be an issue

quaz -- is destroyer of fishbowls lol sorry you got sick but you took it like a champ. also thanks for not puking on me overnight
vino -- thanks for teamin with me on no notice, I thought I was gonna be bad but we did pretty good. nj in singles too. I liked your sweater vest
heath -- funny stufff just happens when we play, i was cracking up so hard at bowser ****
mundungu -- ditto w/ the funny stuff, thanks a lot for housing. i know what it's like, I work on saturdays.
lonejedi -- shooting noodles in the forest loolol
disciple -- gg's, really close set, I like your pika
amanze -- super gg's except for that stick nonsense johns, not to take away from our set (it was really good set), I don't care that I lost but I hate stupid stuff.
john -- peach is rly dumb :fluttershy:
jeff -- im your grandma!!! lmaoo
ggs to all I played and it was great to see the old school (crash sauce tapion wat) and all the other WI tourney regs. thanks everyone for playing games with the new guy BDF too, i wanted to make sure he wasn't one of those weirdos sitting in the corner playing cpu's all night lol.

lightsoutace -- nice tourney, idk if you caught why my method worked but if you rotate 1-4 and 5-8 into separate halves (instead of 1-8 evenly like is possible) it's way easier to switch people from top half to bottom half in region conflicts and still have a pool-separated winners bracket (short of upsets).

I'm leaving the midwest next month, if life goes well out there I'm staying but I wont really know til later, so before I say goodbye to anyone I'll see you all at FC when I'll know for sure.

I had a lot of fun!
Now I HAVE to go to FC.....
=/

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Honestly, when I think of the smash community as a whole, there is a lot of people I respect as players, and as people. Sveet pretty much resurrected Chicago area tournaments as a whole, and since we've ran with the torch in his absence as a TO. Steve was in a hospital, lost a great deal of blood the day before a tournament, and still came out and did what he could. He remade a bracket, and pretty took over the whole tournament when the TO responsible couldn't care less. Steve did this not only for himself, he did it for everyone.

At any event I've been to with Steve, he has always shown me how classy people in this community can be. He was my inspiration as an early smash player as a local Doc main at the time, and my respect for him only grew each time I was around him. He's a really good guy, and I will miss his presence at Midwest tournaments for sure. I need to be at his last Midwest tournament, it's like if Tink suddenly moved. Steve is a Midwest legend, FC is a legendary Midwest tournament series.

Also if I were homosexual, I'd probably be mad homo....just sayin' lmao.
It would be weird though, since he indeed is my Grandma.

sanchaz

Smash Lord

I had a lot of fun!
:(. There's a tear in my eye. Oh wow, I hope I get to see ya again.

Wake

Smash Master
Honestly, when I think of the smash community as a whole, there is a lot of people I respect as players, and as people. Sveet pretty much resurrected Chicago area tournaments as a whole, and since we've ran with the torch in his absence as a TO. Steve was in a hospital, lost a great deal of blood the day before a tournament, and still came out and did what he could. He remade a bracket, and pretty took over the whole tournament when the TO responsible couldn't care less. Steve did this not only for himself, he did it for everyone.

At any event I've been to with Steve, he has always shown me how classy people in this community can be. He was my inspiration as an early smash player as a local Doc main at the time, and my respect for him only grew each time I was around him. He's a really good guy, and I will miss his presence at Midwest tournaments for sure. I need to be at his last Midwest tournament, it's like if Tink suddenly moved. Steve is a Midwest legend, FC is a legendary Midwest tournament series.

Also if I were homosexual, I'd probably be mad homo....just sayin' lmao.
It would be weird though, since he indeed is my Grandma.
haha well I think I'm too young in the community to know this guy, but I found the last comments hilarious.

Top Bottom