• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"I'm the original here" - Dark Pit Social

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Wow this place is empty, it's pretty sad. Is this actually the social?:sadsheep: Anyway hello fellow angels:happysheep: maybe you should reply more to these kind of things...
If only we had the same amount of enthusiasm and discussion as the Zelda and Robin socials...
Let's kick the thread back into gear!

Question: Of all of the chapters in which Dark Pit appeared in, which is your favourite?

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
If only we had the same amount of enthusiasm and discussion as the Zelda and Robin socials...
Ironically both me and her go to the Zelda social lol

I'd definitely go here more, but uhm... It is kinda dead sadly :/ too many dark pit haters perhaps? :p

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Question: Of all of the chapters in which Dark Pit appeared in, which is your favourite?
Got to be Chapter 6, if not just for that awesome air battle theme.

The fact that the song made it into Smash Run makes me the happiest fanboy alive.

Seige

Smash Cadet
Oh so this is why I was subtly nudged to secondary Robin for their social. W/e I like Dark Pit cuz he's dark.
Ok honestly why would you play Dark Pit over Pit in a competitive light. For me it's the Side B and the Neutral B(just because it's less aiming and more zoning).
Oh and my favorite chapter is 22. Ofc.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
If they had DLC alternate costumes for Dark Pit, what would you all like to see?
Idk all of his palettes are pretty hideous in my opinion. But you can't really add more like what would you add? A disgusting green color? Oh, wait they already have that. Do you guys go to any other social or do you hope that someone is alive here?

Last edited:

Tito Maas

Smash Ace
NNID
2OwtBlue
Idk all of his palettes are pretty hideous in my opinion. But you can't really add more like what would you add? A disgusting green color? Oh, wait they already have that. Do you guys go to any other social or do you hope that someone is alive here?
I actually love his purple palette and his Purple/Red/Gold palette. You're right about the green and the blue, though. Those are pretty bad. Never use the red, either.

I use his white every once in a while.

In regards to this social I can only hope that people are talking in the regular Pit social sometimes.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I actually love his purple palette and his Purple/Red/Gold palette. You're right about the green and the blue, though. Those are pretty bad. Never use the red, either.

I use his white every once in a while.

In regards to this social I can only hope that people are talking in the regular Pit social sometimes.
The Hades palette is just hideous. The :4pit: social has double the pages but it's still pretty empty. Or maybe I'm too used to :4zelda: socials sass.
Edit: Some one else other than me is on here!:happysheep: @ Shrokatii Shrokatii gurl do you go to any other socials?

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
The Hades palette is just hideous.
lol thats the one i use

i actually use the one with blue hair and red trimmings (thats the hades on right? the wiki says so) and the yellow/light green palette, theyre just the most unique and no one uses them and personally i like the looks of them the most, but i occasionally use his blue palette

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
lol thats the one i use

i actually use the one with blue hair and red trimmings (thats the hades on right? the wiki says so) and the yellow/light green palette, theyre just the most unique and no one uses them and personally i like the looks of them the most, but i occasionally use his blue palette
I just use the default because I hate all the other ones XD

I use white when someone else uses the default (Like how are you supposed to tell with the green, purple, and blue when there's dittos? Look at the sandals?)
Red default isn't that bad. Looks like :4darkpit: murdered a school of children or something:happysheep:

@ Shrokatii Shrokatii have you played KI:U?

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I just use the default because I hate all the other ones XD

I use white when someone else uses the default (Like how are you supposed to tell with the green, purple, and blue when there's dittos? Look at the sandals?)
Red default isn't that bad. Looks like :4darkpit: murdered a school of children or something:happysheep:

@ Shrokatii Shrokatii have you played KI:U?
haha no i havent, in fact, i never played any kid icarus games. KI:U has gameplay that doesnt really amuse me, so i have never really been interested in it

and no, i dont really go to any other socials than the zelda social and this one, but it isnt really active

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
haha no i havent, in fact, i never played any kid icarus games. KI:U has gameplay that doesnt really amuse me, so i have never really been interested in it
Go watch an LP on youtube. The diolouge in that game is hilarious. And you'll get to learn more stuff about the KI franchise.
Did you play the masterpiece on smash wii u though?:happysheep:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Go watch an LP on youtube. The diolouge in that game is hilarious. And you'll get to learn more stuff about the KI franchise.
Did you play the masterpiece on smash wii u though?:happysheep:
meh, ive seen part of a lp and it got boring, that type of game play is just uninteresting to me and the story and dialogue was kind of meh imo

and i actually dont have smash wii u unfortunately, only the lowly 3ds :p

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
meh, ive seen part of a lp and it got boring, that type of game play is just uninteresting to me and the story and dialogue was kind of meh imo

and i actually dont have smash wii u unfortunately, only the lowly 3ds :p
lol I thought you had both because of your main icons. We are just literally having our own conversation here because this place is so empty XD

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
lol I thought you had both because of your main icons. We are just literally having our own conversation here because this place is so empty XD
yeah i just put a main there because, why not, but i didnt realize it would confuse people lol

Not a twintail tsundere.

Not weeb enough, try again.
we dont need you anyways :4zelda:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
yeah i just put a main there because, why not, but i didnt realize it would confuse people lol

You even have a NNID. How does that work?
idk what I just did... But my question is this:You even have a NNID. How does that work?

And someone needs to give me a guide on how this works:happysheep:

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I was being ironic. No need to be so caustic.
i wasnt serious lol

well, you can have a NNID without a wii u or smash, and i do, so i just put it there... guess i shoulda thought people wouldve presumed i have both :/ ill probably remove my nnid

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
who said i was even being serious lol

well, you can have a NNID without a wii u or smash, and i do, so i just put it there... guess i shoulda though people wouldve presumed i have both :/ ill probably remove my nnid
I remember when we had our first match I thought it was on Wii U so I added your NNID and waited for you XD. And you waited for like 30 min.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
who said i was even being serious lol
Fair enough. :3

I was joking about the Robin thing, it'd be hypocritical of me to criticise others for being weebs when I am emblematic of that archetype myself. From my experience, I don't care much for the Zelda social's kind of humour, the Robin social appeals to me on a much more personal level.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Fair enough. :3

I was joking about the Robin thing, it'd be hypocritical of me to criticise others for being weebs when I am emblematic of that archetype myself. From my experience, I don't care much for the Zelda social's kind of humour, the Robin social appeals to me on a much more personal level.
we dont need you anyways :4zelda: :p

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
What's this? Some semblance of activity in the Pitooey social?
What is this world coming to? Are the Aurum taking over? Should I be worried?
If they had DLC alternate costumes for Dark Pit, what would you all like to see?
Shadow Pit is the only good one I can think of for him.
We could dub it Dark-Dark Pit.

But what we really need is armored Pit. Ya know, the armor he wears when equipped with the Three Sacred Treasures?

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
What's this? Some semblance of activity in the Pitooey social?
What is this world coming to? Are the Aurum taking over? Should I be worried?Shadow Pit is the only good one I can think of for him.
We could dub it Dark-Dark Pit.

But what we really need is armored Pit. Ya know, the armor he wears when equipped with the Three Sacred Treasures?
He already has that for his final smash tho...

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
He already has that for his final smash tho...
I don't see why that should stop it from being an alt, just as long as he doesn't use the Three Sacred Treasures with it. Though, I guess it wouldn't make much sense for him to have the armor without the treasures...

...I guess I just like the armor.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Happy 4K to me, I guess.

Well, for something more relevant, I'm going to grind out DP's jablock stuff with his Ftilt. Honestly, I think it's a pretty big game-changer for our ebon-winged friend. It helps more against heavy and large characters, like the Electroshock. But those default arrows why.

Tito Maas

Smash Ace
NNID
2OwtBlue
So I noticed that Nairo hasn't been using Dark Pit lately, in favor of Zero Suit Samus. Does that say something about Dark Pit, say something about ZSS, or is it just the matchups and I'm looking too deep into it? Kinda sad to see the only Dark Pit player moving away from the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom