• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vts

Smash Champion
as a drunk person said one

"I'd Hit it"

and i will follow these wise words........

renth is to sexy for a hat to sexy for a hat so he doesn't wear one

renth has evil glare and he like stare and make the party hot.

(god i need to sleep)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
You should fight the maa****er. **** aint funny. Takin that jab feels like a ****ing full steam open ice hit.

Then he puts the double d's on yo ***. GUAH.

That man is the truth.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
yea dude, I haven't entered a smash tournament in over a year now :(

I'll get back into it sooner or later i promise!!!
You need to get back on that. You and your platform crazy ganon.
I've actually made a few people I know watch a few of your platform training vids to be like "See *****, this is why you learn to waveland onto platforms, and then learn perfect waveland, so you can be like this man. It's like "Maa ****in airdashin" as Chaddd puts it"

And then there's also the "Renth Dash Combo" (missed waveland onto stage to pause combo), but you can leave that one off. :)

(A while ago I was talkin to somebody while playing a friendly and they did that and paused the game and said "I dunno man, everytime I ganon do this, it just makes me think of Renth, cause it happens to him alot" From that point on,you're the first guy I think of when I see a ganon do it, **** an Azen Dash for that one)

Renth

Smash Hero
You need to get back on that. You and your platform crazy ganon.
I've actually made a few people I know watch a few of your platform training vids to be like "See *****, this is why you learn to waveland onto platforms, and then learn perfect waveland, so you can be like this man. It's like "Maa ****in airdashin" as Chaddd puts it"

And then there's also the "Renth Dash Combo" (missed waveland onto stage to pause combo), but you can leave that one off. :)

(A while ago I was talkin to somebody while playing a friendly and they did that and paused the game and said "I dunno man, everytime I ganon do this, it just makes me think of Renth, cause it happens to him alot" From that point on,you're the first guy I think of when I see a ganon do it, **** an Azen Dash for that one)
Hahaha "Renth Dash Combo" it's so true because it happened so much not going to lie. Yea I'll get back into it but nows not a good time. You're the best dogy.

Lolz, butt chin. :laugh:
lolz, and your point is?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Lolz, butt chin. :laugh:
why you lookin at the chin?!

Watch the hands man, the hands! That **** hurts!

It's like letting a fat girl jump on your toes. In heels. On concrete. Late sunday afternoon after she went to 3 buffets for dinner. And she's holding onto her last 5 plates of food. And a puppy.

Renth

Smash Hero
why you lookin at the chin?!

Watch the hands man, the hands! That **** hurts!

It's like letting a fat girl jump on your toes. In heels. On concrete. Late sunday afternoon after she went to 3 buffets for dinner. And she's holding onto her last 5 plates of food. And a puppy.
quote for truth.'

That's fatter than her.
True fact, I love this man.

Renth

Smash Hero
dude pelase drop by Noel wont stop talking about what you did to him...im jealous o.0
if you're talking about melee that's cool...

if he's talking about the other thing that should never be mentioned then i'm going to beat him!

Malk

Smash Champion
renth do you ever daydream about our couple days of bliss and lust at flsmash.com?

I miss you bubby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom