• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

im new but not to brawl

Xexailo

Smash Rookie
hi ppl from smash boards, my friend told me alot about this site and holy hell you guys post really good stuff! so ya, im just browsing around and right now im kinda testing your friendlyness and hopefullly its not like other forums where its like YOUR A NOOB HAHAHA GO DIE!!!!! n all that gayness. so anyways just trying to fit in...

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
im still a noob but i haven't heard any insults, but if you say something stupid you'd definitely get flamed.....welcome to the boards

Xexailo

Smash Rookie
i see considering your main is link, im seriously trying not to be insulting but his recovery is so horrid go you for being good with him though and haha thanks man

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
i see considering your main is link, im seriously trying not to be insulting but his recovery is so horrid go you for being good with him though and haha thanks man
well the key to knowing ur character is knowing his flaws and that is a BIG flaw.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
YOUR A NOOB HAHAHA GO DIE!!!!!

LOL syc

welcome to the yoshi boards injoy your stay

I am a nice guy don't get me wrong

Xexailo

Smash Rookie
lol well there ya go! but key for confidence to winning your match is thinking your character is almighty powerful and unbeatable :D :D :D. but then when you loose its like suck and drains that confidence but whateva!

D

Deleted member

Lol hi =D

The main reason you would get insulted is if you think you are amazing, which probably isnt true. As long as you dont flaunt and say you are amazing without proof, we will love you like our own brotha =D

YOUR A NOOB HAHA GO DIE

=DDDD

Welcome =P

Xexailo

Smash Rookie
nah its chill man, but usually whenever i play as yoshi i call myself broshi (inside joke with a couple friends) but your probably already kno the aspects of a >bro<shi.

bigman40

Smash Master
Welcome to the boards. You'll get along here fine.

And cuz everyone did it..... YOUR A NOOB HAHA GO DIE

xD Couldn't resist.

Xexailo

Smash Rookie
rofl ya this is now my fave forum site... not like there was competition or anything haha. i dont think im amazing i know im pretty good though but i dont know how good you guys are and the wii/internet/brawl= delay lag fail

bigman40

Smash Master
rofl ya this is now my fave forum site... not like there was competition or anything haha. i dont think im amazing i know im pretty good though but i dont know how good you guys are and the wii/internet/brawl= delay lag fail
lawl. You're already cool in my book. You're already beasting this place for 5 posts xD

Xexailo

Smash Rookie
lol only 1486 to catch up to you bigman! OH WAIT 1495 now...hehe...im on a roll...

SOVAman

Smash Hero
At least we are all on the same page here

YOUR A NOOB HAHA GO DIE

also pretty much all the people that frequently post here have vids up in the video thread its stickied so check it out

Xexailo

Smash Rookie
aight will do. i would post vids but idk how to haha ive never put up a vid on youtube or anything and as much fail as that sounds, i am sorry and if i could give u all a sorry i fail at vid posting cake i would give u all a slice...

Xexailo

Smash Rookie
dam straight! and im the only broshi! not saying broshi is the leader, im saying broshi is just...ya kno... there to be a broshi. so who here is like the MASTER yoshi? like can take on 3 meta noob knights (as humans) :D?

Xexailo

Smash Rookie
i wish i could like reply to all of your responses and dont worry i read them all but i dont want to like hella spam the forum, if i didnt already XP.

Metatitan

Smash Master
The best two yoshies ive heard of are scatz(bigman) and bwett but look at tourny rankings if you wanna find the technical best ;o

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Master is ummmmmm......*cough*lil b

jk

well there is no master
Azen
but there are a lot of tournament yoshis out there for example me, bwett, pride etc.

Xexailo

Smash Rookie
ah cool, so just curious, is there a way to put up vids u saved on your sd card with brawl and use that for a postable video? and thankgod one of the best yoshis (bigman) isnt a complete gloat although he could, btw thanks metatitan and lol nice one lilb

bigman40

Smash Master
ah cool, so just curious, is there a way to put up vids u saved on your sd card with brawl and use that for a postable video? and thankgod one of the best yoshis (bigman) isnt a complete gloat although he could, btw thanks metatitan and lol nice one lilb
Eh, gloating doesn't get people anywhere unless someone is making fun of me for no apparent reason. I'm modest as hell anyway. xD

Btw, the multi quote button can help you answer everyone at once. When you clicked everyone you need (except the last person you need to quote) push "quote" on the last person, then you can write in what you need to say to everyone at once.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Welcome to the forums Broshi!

i have the same problem as you, have no idea how to get vids out XD

Xexailo

Smash Rookie
aaah k thanks, ya i know that gloating is ******** n all that but some ppl are just azzholoes and u good sir are not an azzhole lol. thanks for the welcoming joe and ya it would be kinda nice to show the forum your not bad at the game with a lil vid or something.

Chaco

Never Logs In
HAHA YOUR A NOOB GO DIE jk

Anyways...welcome to the Yoshi Boards. Hope you enjoy your stay, :]

Xexailo

Smash Rookie
thank you person you tilts your head to everyone a lot... like a really a lot :D. and its not like im at an inn ya kno... owell thanks smash inn! (i dont mean any disrespect :p)

Chaco

Never Logs In
thank you person you tilts your head to everyone a lot... like a really a lot :D. and its not like im at an inn ya kno... owell thanks smash inn! (i dont mean any disrespect :p)
We're a friendly peace loving herd, unlike other boards...who will label you a noob. We gladly accept new people. So learn to DR, and you'll make me and Bigman very happy campers. :]

Xexailo

Smash Rookie
We're a friendly peace loving herd, unlike other boards...who will label you a noob. We gladly accept new people. So learn to DR, and you'll make me and Bigman very happy campers. :]

kk...well technically u still do label ppl noobs
<<<<<
but still its no big deal, i meant like actual ppl being jerks n stuff. so anyways, im trying to work on a broshi combo, pretty much trying to drag someone off the ledge with a good effiecency.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I'm a bit late, but welcome to the Yoshi boards! As everyone else said, we're a friendly bunch who won't call you a noob like other places might, lol.

Always glad to see more Yoshi users here. :)

Chaco

Never Logs In
kk...well technically u still do label ppl noobs
<<<<<
but still its no big deal, i meant like actual ppl being jerks n stuff. so anyways, im trying to work on a broshi combo, pretty much trying to drag someone off the ledge with a good effiecency.
Well only because you labeled yourself one! o:

Cool, but combos and brawl do not mix. The only actual Brawl combo is the Gonzo combo for Kirby. Yoshi can't combo. I mean you can string, but it's escapable with an SDI, TDI, or even just dodging. So I don't think you are going to have success with doing that.

But as far as getting the off the ledges I'd try learning the chain grabs, and releases.

<3MK release spike.

Xexailo

Smash Rookie
Well only because you labeled yourself one! o:

Cool, but combos and brawl do not mix. The only actual Brawl combo is the Gonzo combo for Kirby. Yoshi can't combo. I mean you can string, but it's escapable with an SDI, TDI, or even just dodging. So I don't think you are going to have success with doing that.

But as far as getting the off the ledges I'd try learning the chain grabs, and releases.

<3MK release spike.

ya thats what i meant lol a string sorta thing i dont know the right vocab for things so forgive me if im not up to your guys's level

Xexailo

Smash Rookie
well i gotta call it a night you guys, i just battled JOE! for a bit and it was laggy as all h3ll but still ya i gotta call one of my friends tonight, shes like really wanting me to talk to her n crap so ill be on smashboards tomorrow i guess. later smash brothas (and/or sistas i really dont kno for sure)

JOE!

Smash Hero
...it wasnt *that* laggy :p

and peace Broshi, enjoy smashboards

and die you n00b....

Sharky

Smash Master
UR A NOOB U SUCK GO DIE

I expect to see that on a t-shirt any day now XD

welcome to the boards, Broshi. Hope to see more of you =D

Dxkid

Smash Apprentice
To be Honest im new to the Yoshi boards too

Im scared D=

But welcome to the boards man just dont do what i did in the Falcon n Fox Boards man i got flamed XD

Top Bottom