• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

im new but not to brawl

Roager

Smash Ace
Xexailo... Broshi sux. You're a n00b go die. Other such insults and flame.

By the way, I'm one of his IRL friends. I started the Broshi joke, and I got him on the site. Don't hate me. I'm actually a good guy.

Oh, and dxkid, the reason the Falcon boards flamed you was because you put too much confidence in what you said. You came across as arrogant and douche-y. Fix that, and people won't hate you.

Dxkid

Smash Apprentice
Thanks man the reason is cuz ppl back at the site I came from joke about my losing streak to the point i had TOO much confidents :( sory bout that man i need to change my ways

Xexailo

Smash Rookie
chyeah... sorry for being like absent for a while and lemme just recap on everyone :p.....
roager, your an a$$hole (lol)
welcome dxkid to dah smashboards
frown ur funny as h3ll
and thanks yoshinator and Dtorr for more introductions

anywho dont trust roager
(hes a bad guy dont trust him O.O)
:D
haha jk nah roager's been my friend since 1st grade sooooooooo ya

Roager

Smash Ace
Plus, you know, I'm a ninja turtle. That's gotta count for something.

EDIT: I dont care how old it is, somebody mentioned something about vids. Most people will just take a digital camera and record the screen. But the quality fails pretty hard.

The good videos are made with Capture Cards (fancy high-falutin' stuff, I know)

Basically, you set the card to record, and then it will take what the screen has, record it, and save it as a video file the computer can read. Plug it in, upload, and voila.

Or, you can find someone who has a capture card, and send them your replay over nintendo's network, and if they're nice enough, they'll do the rest.

I've also seen some people find the replay file on the SD card, copy that onto the computer, and upload that to, say, megaupload, and somebody else downloads it from there, saves it to their SD card, and then does the rest.

So, uh, yeah... That...

Top Bottom