• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm gonna pick up Diddy.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I didn't click on it because I'm already acquainted with Diddy's third banana. It's hard to pull out, around as difficult as grabbing his nuts ;)

Also, welcome to the family Dojo.
Check out the stickies/other random, helpful threads about the place.
Yupp. You have to at least be on our technical level to even pull it out, much less use it in actual game play LoLz.

And hey DOJO if your not that familiar with Diddy then yea read up on the stickies and guides. But if you already know how to **** the average player with Diddy then just watch videos of the "good" Diddy's to get inspiration and read my "ADS" thread.

-advent-

Count

Smash Champion
1. Who has studied Diddy? The people who make guides/new techs?

2. If MK is not banned will you still main Diddy after HOBO11?

3. Where are all these random non-diddy users who are posting in this thread coming from? I'm not trying to sound mean or anything but I'm just curious to know if you guys just regularly check on the Diddy boards? or are you guys trying to find Diddy's ultimate tech (The Third Banana) LoLz :laugh:

-advent-
Lots of people have studied diddy. AZ has put tons of time into learning all about him and has found multiple information. NL knows a lot about the game overall, but has done just as much for advancing diddy as anyone. And then there is you, le thien, GDX, and Nanerz who have all contributed significantly as well.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Lots of people have studied diddy. AZ has put tons of time into learning all about him and has found multiple information. NL knows a lot about the game overall, but has done just as much for advancing diddy as anyone. And then there is you, le thien, GDX, and Nanerz who have all contributed significantly as well.
LOL, take my name off this list.

The prospect of Dojo and Azen maining Diddy or resorting to him as a secondary in the near future is quite exciting, though. In the meantime, I'll have to run the gauntlet against the both of them (if not in pools or brackets, then friendlies) as well as M2K and Hylian and several others at HOBO 11 in a couple of days. It's so ****in' close!

Master Raven

Smash Master
I personally get annoyed when people say MK needs to be banned NOW, but I am not against a ban if it's shown that he is as good as people make him out to be. I myself became quite a bit worried when Hylian said you 3-stocked everyone at that tourney you went to, but eh, we'll see how it goes. I guess HOBO 11 could determine the outcome of a possible ban.

Good thing I have DK to fall back on though :) but then I'd have to find a good character for DDD...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Guys pozerwolf(the second best snake in texas) came over to my house last night and ***** my GW with snake :(.

But then I chose diddy and 3 stocked him on battlefield and then kept two stocking him :).

I think I'm finally getting the hang of diddy lol.

Oh, and I've seen dojo's diddy and it looks really good already XD.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
aaah good, now dojo may stop metaknight and move to the REAL best character of the game :laugh:

Im happy to see more diddys, especially more diddys that are already good players. Who else am i to learn from but people better than me?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Guys pozerwolf(the second best snake in texas) came over to my house last night and ***** my GW with snake :(.

But then I chose diddy and 3 stocked him on battlefield and then kept two stocking him :).

I think I'm finally getting the hang of diddy lol.

Oh, and I've seen dojo's diddy and it looks really good already XD.
we need to meet in person again. I think you can help me out with the snake matchup. Its still giving me some issues, cause hrnut and afro keep beating me

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'm gonna get a new capture card today. (I hope)
I'll try to get some videos up of and after HOBO 11.
make people john and say diddy takes no skill and such, metaknights say that once in a while

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Diddy is fun! Won a local with him last week.

Azen uses Diddy too ?!? The fun never ends, I wonder what other players secretly use the monkey :chuckle:

Im happy to see more diddys, especially more diddys that are already good players. Who else am i to learn from but people better than me?
My thoughts, but I do think that characters like Diddy, Toon Link, and maybe even Zss will see a lot of play in the near future. Of course all characters have their potential, however I do believe that characters like these have just a little bit more than people perceive them too have. Only time will tell.

-advent-

Count

Smash Champion
LOL, take my name off this list.

The prospect of Dojo and Azen maining Diddy or resorting to him as a secondary in the near future is quite exciting, though. In the meantime, I'll have to run the gauntlet against the both of them (if not in pools or brackets, then friendlies) as well as M2K and Hylian and several others at HOBO 11 in a couple of days. It's so ****in' close!
Says what you want; you've looked into multiple diddy techniques and your crawling approach is a neat approach to have for certain situations.

ADHD

Smash Hero
diddy for top tier? It's obvious (even without dojo and people like him) that diddy is going to be alot harder to play at tourneys since everyone will know how to fight him >_<

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
My thoughts, but I do think that characters like Diddy, Toon Link, and maybe even Zss will see a lot of play in the near future. Of course all characters have their potential, however I do believe that characters like these have just a little bit more than people perceive them too have

-advent-

Toon link and diddy for top tier. Everybody im using is either in top tier or on their way :laugh:

Trela

Smash Lord
I saw you at HOBO 11 Dojo, playing your Diddy with 3 others (right?).

Anyways, I believe that we will one day find a way around MK. Even though he is really hard (and annoying), there is always a way to beat a character.

My belief =D

DUB

Smash Lord
Everyone is maining Diddy now :urg:

I saw you at HOBO 11 Dojo, playing your Diddy with 3 others (right?).

Anyways, I believe that we will one day find a way around MK. Even though he is really hard (and annoying), there is always a way to beat a character.

My belief =D
The answer is Diddy.

Top Bottom