• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm Blue (Ganon combo video)

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
I made it in a short time, just for entertainment purposes. The person I comboed wasn't too great at di or much of anything but the combos are interesting. Its quality is bad but its short and sweet. I'd just like to know if people like it.

Wow the quality got worse on youtube and googlevideo..its much better if downloaded or on another site..any suggestions?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1682276126456774283

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XadcJ3HlLFA

Both are bad..I think google video is slightly better.

And its much better if you download it and play it on a smaller scale.

http://files.filefront.com/Im+Blue+Ganon+combo+videowmv/;8406220;;/fileinfo.html

If you download it or watch it on google, please leave the comments on youtube or this page so I can see feedback.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I wasn't impressed by anything. Not trying to insult you, but you said you wanted to know what people thought of it.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
lolz dippn, seriously you were not impressed with anything?!?

i'm like OMG !!!

it will hopefully look better if jade uploads it on google video, which he is, it will be uploaded on google video within this hour(more lke 20 mins now)...and HOPEFULLY the quality will be better, i luved it, keep that **** up blue!!!

EDIT: GREAT FINISH!!!

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
I can understand how I'm not all that impressive with ganon but the part were the fox was shot by one of those ships on corneria into my bair, now you can't say that wasn't epic.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
You appear to be a very skilled player and your combos look sick, but seems you went a little overboard on the D-air combos.. Should of named it D-aired Blind. j/k but overall nice job, I didnt mind the quality.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i'm with dippindots on this one

wasn't impressed by much, since you went way overboard on those dair comboes

besides, i watched 2 of your matches...do you opponents know how to tech...i mean, the fact you were able to make a combo vid out of dairs is beyond me

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i have more...just i have no time to go out and play them

and he did state, OPPONENT...meaning only one

nothing against him, just using his advice for me on him

so...get better opponents

can't tell how good you are

Renth

Smash Hero
i have more...just i have no time to go out and play them

and he did state, OPPONENT...meaning only one

nothing against him, just using his advice for me on him

so...get better opponents

can't tell how good you are
Mood your from NY right? once i get back to PA i'll play you.

Also, it's a combo video it's meant to entertain. You cannot base anyones skill off of combo videos alone so it doesn't matter if his oppoents were bad or not.

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
I liked the suicidal dair combos off the edge, and yes the arwing combo was pretty epic. The quality wasn't as bad as it could have been *shrug*

Also, i actually liked the song. But i can't shake the feeling that i've heard something exactly like it except it had nothing to do with the color 'blue'.. is it some kind of parody or something? Maybe i'm just imagining things.

Renth

Smash Hero
now when would that be

cause i'm a busy busy man
anytime doesn't matter

however i will admit most of the "combos" in this video wouldn't work again good people but look at my first combo vid fury of ganon there's a lot of combos that really shouldn't work it's just a combo vid guys lighten up

ss118

Smash Master
nice used of the >b's
but if I wanted to see ganon stomp, i could have watched Chaddd's video :/
gj, nonetheless

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I think it should have used the combo
D-air, D-air, D-air, D-air, U-tilt

I land that like all the time

With Fox

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
the only thing i didnt like about this video was the music but the stomps made up for it. didnt care about the quality either if you saw those stomps in a good resolution im pretty sure your brain would explode.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
I liked it. There was nothing tricky or flashy about the combos. Your Ganon is all business, and that's why its cool. Song choice could be improved on, but its obvious why you picked it, so it works. If you name wasn't blue, I'd have a problem with it. :p

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
No, to mood4food, I complain to you about you being bad, everytime you type something, it magically turns to bullshi*. You told me marth's f-smash had short range, you said ganon's chaingrab was useless, you said ganon doesn't need to tech chase..I'd rather not listen to you, for anything.

Thanks renth..sorry you didn't like the music, I thought it was ironic with my name so I had to pick it, your opinion matters alot since you're one of the few good ganons on these boards.

The quality can be helped through downloading but thats too much effort for most people I think.

But thanks to everyone who has been constructive, yeah, some of these combos won't work too often but even the good guys make a mistake..the person I played just happened to make alot of them lol.

If people want me to, I'll host it for download.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i didn't like your ganon very much...i saw dthrow and dair way too much...and not enough mindgames, and it was very predictable...mix up your game a lot more

and stop sucking up to renth...cause it's really annoying right now, he's good yes...but he isn't god

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
I didn't suck up to renth, I said his opinion mattered.

And its a combo video. NOT A MATCH. Mix things up? I thought my combos at times were varied, and I showed abit of dash dancing into random thngs so there are your mindgames but really, its a blasted combo video.

Please stop posting mood4food, you never fail to make yourself look more stupid than you already are.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
The R-wing combo was very epic, so I guess one thing impressed me.

But overall it was very dull looking, and your opponent just looked like a rag doll.

Plus the music was horrendous, that song was popular six years ago, let it rest in peace. :p

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
I don't see how it was dull, I tech chased and did a few neat things.

I liked the song because it fit my name, I don't care how old it is. Its not horrendous to me because it kept a steady beat to the combos..I thought it fit the stomps.

But you are entitled to your opinion, I just want the overall opinion to be people liked it.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
hated the music of course, but some of the combos were nice. It really confused me when you beat fox and it showed marth in the victory screen

Linguini

Smash Master
The combo vid was OK, didnt like the music too much but no biggie. Try to use more u-airs to edgeguard instead of stomps because they can be easily meteor cancelled by a good player and its better to switch it up sometimes.

Prac352

Smash Lord
i didn't like your ganon very much...i saw dthrow and dair way too much...and not enough mindgames, and it was very predictable...mix up your game a lot more

and stop sucking up to renth...cause it's really annoying right now, he's good yes...but he isn't god
Umm, didn't you already post your opinion?

And you're really annoying right now as well. Unless you can prove that Renth isn't god you shouldn't say as much. From what I'm able to gather, you yourself are pretty garbage.

Sit back and enjoy the video or gtfo.

EDIT: <3 Renth, even though he sucks =P

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
<3 comments here. I dont see y there are haters. I have said this way too many times, but unless it is a computer the player is up against, the DI shouldnt be commented on. Most combos come from a mistake in DI, otherwise it would br really hard to make a combo video. If your opponent DI'ed well on every1 combo...well... no one DI's perfectly every time so im not even going to go there. I think i just found a ganon who stomps almost as much as chaddd O.o Overall the uses of dair were pretty good, and i like the video. Especially like dair dair down-b thing. Its a good tech chase because its hard to avoid. And with the whole not teching thing... same as DI. Though it might have been more interesting if u had tech chased on things after the dair or side-b's, u did a good job taking advantage of them not teching. I do have to say though that on some of the clips, you actually could have hit them with a side-b or a dair b4 they hit the ground u just didnt get it fast enough. Liked the vid, and i thought the music was actually pretty kewl (probably cuz of the piano in the background lol)

Peace

Top Bottom