• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm begining to frown upon Brawl's wi-fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
:sonic:I REGRET NOTHING!
:falcon:SHOW ME YA MOVES!
:fox:C'MON!
:sonic:-___-
:falcon: + :fox: :(

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
I can't agree with much but lag.
Not everyone hates items (even though I dislike them in serious fights). If you're doing random battles, the rules won't always sway in our tourney*** way.
Cheap KOs? Spam? If you're playing to win, an honor code for what moves you use (barring illegalities, obviously) should be almost nonexistant. People calling it cheap? That means it's working, keep it up.
Lag does bug me, though.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
:falco: FOX! Where TF are you???
I NEED HELP HERE!

:fox: Sorry guys, i cant get there atm, im in a furry....

Reim

Smash Journeyman
Been playing Brawl for quite a while. I've stopped going against random people online, due to the above reasons. Everytime I did play online, someone always ended up on the edge of a platform with a Ray Gun. Annoyed the **** out of me. And the lagg really kills me, since Ganondorf is slow enough as it is!

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Been playing Brawl for quite a while. I've stopped going against random people online, due to the above reasons. Everytime I did play online, someone always ended up on the edge of a platform with a Ray Gun. Annoyed the **** out of me. And the lagg really kills me, since Ganondorf is slow enough as it is!
You main ganondorf?:confused:
I could understand having ganon as an offline main, but online, its like watching an hourglass:laugh:
Ditch ganon online play, its suicide 0.o

I understand that, You can only say "FIGHT ME!" When you are serious:laugh:
Which i hope you arent 0.o
Mhmmm
I remember at lunch one time, I randomly just jumped out of my lunch table seat, and pointed at my friend, yelling "FIGHT ME!" and it was just a WTF moment from there.
...Why do I feel like we need a newbie online doubles tourney >.>?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Mhmmm
I remember at lunch one time, I randomly just jumped out of my lunch table seat, and pointed at my friend, yelling "FIGHT ME!" and it was just a WTF moment from there.
You feel this because we do....
*Puts away weegee doll :luigi:*

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Wi-Fi sucked. But at least they got it there. Now all they need to do is find a way to fix it so that it's possible for competitive players as well. It was fun for me to find one of those matches where everyone is taunting and then have that one guy ruin it by fighting and everyone else going after him.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
:sonic: I am Sonic Im glad i sound like him, best to be like my main;)
Choose your words carefully, Furry, for they may be your last.

It was fun for me to find one of those matches where everyone is taunting and then have that one guy ruin it by fighting and everyone else going after him.
Sure sounds like a blast. BTW, the play randoms ALWAYS are that, due to the terrible wifi.

Mhmmm
Recalling your own experiences is like sigging yourself. Just thought I'd let you know.

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
oh that reminds me
I was on a super laggy match and got the smash ball as Ness.
When I used it I got dissconected lol Ness u broke eet

oh that reminds me
I was on a super laggy match and got the smash ball as Ness.
When I used it I got dissconected lol Ness u broke eet
Ness' Final Smash disconnects the user from Wi-fi because it's a copy of Lucas'
By the way Blue, are you up for a few matches?
And on a side note, I entered my first tourney, it's for Newcomers on here~

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Choose your words carefully, Furry, for they may be your last.

Sure sounds like a blast. BTW, the play randoms ALWAYS are that, due to the terrible wifi.

Recalling your own experiences is like sigging yourself. Just thought I'd let you know.
Where TF DID YOU COME FROM?Why are you here to say such things?I'm not "furry", I'm a sophisticated hedgehog that's too much for you to understand :sonic:

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Silver: Im a hedgehog 2 :)
Shadow: O Rly
:falcon: YEZ
Shadow: I thought Silver was a part hedgehog and part mewtwo :laugh: .
Silver: Mewtwo's my mommy
Shadow: O.O WTF

xxpikalexxx

Smash Rookie
You know what i hate the most? When I'm doing really well in an online match, and someone disconnects cuz they don't wanna lose. I got news for ya'. I don't spam thunder, so therefore, my pikachu is better than yours.
PIKA PIKA!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
You know what i hate the most? When I'm doing really well in an online match, and someone disconnects cuz they don't wanna lose. I got news for ya'. I don't spam thunder, so therefore, my pikachu is better than yours.
PIKA PIKA!
Pika Power!
Pika Power!
Pika Power!

I try not to spam online, but sometimes it's the only thing to do when they do it first.:mad:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Pika Power!
Pika Power!
Pika Power!

I try not to spam online, but sometimes it's the only thing to do when they do it first.:mad:
Revenge by reverse- psychology is not the key
But the only way to win a gay spammer, is to gay camp, gay ledge stall, gay smack off the ledge then ledge hog recovery...
Basically any way to *#$@ them off to get them to start attacking directly, rather than spammage...
:sonic: Blue Boy HAS SPOKEN! :sonic:

Lulz:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom