• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Illinois Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
dj asakura said:
well, i live in Naperville (Chi-Town Area)

i'm new here, but i'm getting back into Melee because of SSB:Brawl. re-learning/learning different people and all the advanced crap. almost got W-Dashes down today.

but yea, if there are some people around where i live that play i'd love to meet up some time and get some games in/learn some new stuff.

also, are there any tourny's goin on in the chicago area anytime soon? i'm nowhere near good enough to compete but it'd still be fun to try.
yo you live by 2 quality players zec and josh, hit me up on aim UncleHo87 and ill refer you to such people. for they dont visit the boards much.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
HoChiMinhTrail said:
yo you live by 2 quality players zec and josh, hit me up on aim UncleHo87 and ill refer you to such people. for they dont visit the boards much.

can do, i'll probably talk to you sometime tomorrow then if i can

coolgy023

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone, i just got back from school in arizona, and i gotta get into the smash scene a lot more. I live in schaumburg and was wondering if there was anyone near by that wanted to maybe meet up sometime to play. PM me or leave a reply and i'll respond as soon as possible.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Hey Webster, whassup?? It's Andy, aka Elana's boyfriend (aka, girl who only plays Zelda. ;) ) Look forward to hanging with you again. :-D

Coolgy023: I live in Elk Grove, and Elana (GameAngel64 on smashboards) lives in Des Plaines. If you wanna try hanging out sometime, send me a PM or something, we'll go from there.

Goes for anyone else too.

Wee!!

Pete Chen

Smash Apprentice
Hello Friends, I've recently graduated from U of I and am moving to San Jose. I'll miss a lot of you guys and I hope I'll see you at some future events. Peace.

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
ha, hook me up w/ this northside action. i live in skokie.

PETE~~ im going to miss you a bunch. ill let you know when i visit san fran for sure. see you in vegas!!!! (hopefully)

viperboy_74

Smash Master
HoChiMinhTrail said:
man people need to stop living on teh north side --;
man people need to stop living all the way up by chicago --;...

pete - surely i'll see u at some MLG events or OC2 (if i go). were gonna miss you chen! thanks for making me what i am at this game today!

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
what happened viperboy, you got beat up or something on smash?

well anyways, first I`ll be heading to chicago, probaly on broadway and of course other places from IL, but I would like to have challenges while I`m there cause then I`ll be moving to wisconsin.

anyone up? now I don`t want to moneymatch cause I don`t have any money, I just want friendly matches.

Pete Chen

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I have a slight problem. My car is in San Jose where I live now. I need a ride to FC from my parents' house in Barrington. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

DrewB008

Smash Lord
Chen I'll give you a ride, Rick and Tapion are riding with me. I met you at the Peoria tourney, if you remember. I think you told me once you live near Palatine and Ela, which is no problem. Talk to me on aim at DrewB008 or call me at (847)331-3315 to work out details.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Everyone in Illinois, no matter what skill level you are, should be coming to MELEE-FC6 in ONE WEEK!! It's in Northern Indiana, right next door!

www.meleefc.com

Hopefully we'll see some new faces!

dj asakura

Smash Ace
like i posted on the FC6 thread, trail just told me about and i am gonan be in indy that week, but at a diving camp in bloomington till the 14th....then i have an ITG tounry in addison on teh 15th, i got screwed.

well, i'll make sure i'm there next year no matter what...hopefully i'll be better/better known by then

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
So what's up you all? I'm getting set up for a smash fest, who wants to come?

It might actually be cooler than I thought, but I'll still need a few more TVs/Cubes/Melees. Pretty much if every car that comes brings a TV, we'll probably be alright... maybe.

SUNDAY JUL 30 11:30-10:30
Berrien Springs, MI
Show up or...blow up! ...with rage!

For more details;

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1588130#post1588130

PM me. Later.

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
no. 1 smash daddy said:
yo I've been trying to find challenges but I guess no one is really interested, so what's up?
Hey man, you interested? (About my post, right before yours.)

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
no. 1 smash daddy said:
yeah but I don't know how to get there, I don't know well Illinois, I just got here like 2 or 2 and a half weeks ago.
Hey man, if you're talking to me, just check out google maps, or preferrably google earth...

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
roy777 said:
I live in Aurora,Il and its not to bad. We just need to have more tournaments around here.
oh ****...you live in aurora?, I was there when I was illinois, man, I should have known this before, so anyways maybe someday we'll be able to play whenever I go to Illinois again.

Hoefler

BRoomer
alright, so since illinois is losing cunning and trail, it's obvious that i'm the official beast of Illinois now...

wow.. i had something funny to go along with this, but such a creature was lost upon the choo choo train of my mind..

that is all.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
i'd get in line too, but i don't really play anymore.

--not by my own choice, either. no one wants to play with me!

viperboy_74

Smash Master
heh, don't forget about me...

for i have finally defeated the cpt. awesomeness and teh aob in tourney matches :)...

hoefler is too good tho... ;)

same with the doza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom