• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ill Keep U guys Updated on Brawl Puff Mango << He won Pound ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lol ma right hand man Dr.Hyde..

O YEA I FORGOT ABOUT THE UP THING!!!! GAY!!!

MANGO COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Lol ma right hand man Dr.Hyde..

O YEA I FORGOT ABOUT THE UP THING!!!! GAY!!!

MANGO COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
lol you must never sleep or I just happen to be unable to sleep on East Coast at 2 AM. haha

yeah, I actually got one match against Falco tonight, lost :( , but I tried waht you said and it helped me live longer. I just think I need to find a way to get faster kills.

I preformed what I call the Hyde Attack, not to seem out of place. At the beginning of playing Falco on Poke Stad. I was on the top platform and Falco below me, as soon as it said go I fell down with a falling U+air, hit Falco in the middle of his jump and then U+tilt -> Rest for a stock. I won that round, but man was he pissed :chuckle:

So remember don't use ninja attacks, use Hyde Attacks!

BTW doesn't work on every stage, Mangoland and Battlefield I couldn't get to it in time my firend was kind enough after winning to let me test but it only worked on Poke Stad.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lol yea.. Just make ur own stuff... And c what works...

Hugs- If a samus wanted to **** my **** ... THey cant.. so just quit hugo..
I **** samus... So yea.. Get off my thread u homo.....
O and u should of seen u at e for all..
It was like u were a kid on christmas day..
All happy jumping around...
!! **** hugo!!

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
hey don't compare the two. I actually started playing Smash after seeing DBR's combo vids and King of course. Besides who the heck do you think DBR played that played Jiggs?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
LOl u can say that hugo..
But non of them havent played me lately..
If all fails i have my falco. That beat u in a 5 dollar money match..

LOL BURN!

Thats right *****!! my fans are too good!!!

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
LOl u can say that hugo..
But non of them havent played me lately..
If all fails i have my falco. That beat u in a 5 dollar money match..

LOL BURN!

Thats right *****!! my fans are too good!!!
LoL yeah you got me for 5 bucks.
I paid you your 5 bucks already right?

Yo but...remember that time i made 1000$ more than you? Was it Evo world?
Who'd I beat to get 2nd? Oh wait....

****ING BURN

MaNg0

Smash Hero
And i believe im taking 250 of those...hehe..
DAMIT I LET U WIN!!! !!!! U *****!!!!!
I believe ur the scared ***** that when i say "Aye hugo wanna play first round?"
Hugo Says "Na that **** dumb"Thats right.. SCARED *****!!

****!

NOw stop spamming my thread...
Got any jiggly ?s... lol

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
lol good stuff
I have one before I try and get two more hours of sleep.

I know I'm supposed to be able to pound Peach's head with a Pound, ?I believe its rolled up?, and then I should just get a rest but I have never been able to do that. Is the Peach DI'ing or am I jumping late or does she have to be in the air, I just want to know because I luv getting those low % rests.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Omg dude.. Love ur SIG! ITS TOOO COOOL!!!

I never really do those rest tho..
hmm i would assume if u like do it at 0 to 15 percent it would work..
Or pound into Up air To rest...

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Thanks I really just like to surprise people every now and then. I should work on Drill resting her though:ohwell:

BTW
How do you fight a projectile happy y/link?
Someone else with tho..
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Young link can spam pretty good, I would say better than Link, just cause of how good the boomerang angles and the Bombs or more dangerous. First off if he wants to throw a bomb first catch it outright or Shield, let it bounce off and grab it. Get over him and drop the bomb or better throw it and prepare for a rest.

That's the best 0% kill I can think of against Y.Link, also the bombs stay in your hand for quite a while so feel free to hold on to them.

But basic fighting of Y.Link don't try to stay close after he jumps, cause a SHFFL U+air is an easy juggle. If you throw them straight up and follow with some U+airs in mid percents. Early percents and you will get D+air'd and later they will be too high and you will be in danger of being KO'd. Instead, Mindgames them! Float up and then float to the side and out of harms way. Best option is to try and float away and then get above them, which will give you a rest.

But getting past boomerangs, N+air or F+air if you don't want to lose momentum. Also if they aren't paying attention and attempt to throw a boomerang, which might have gotten swatted away...
>.>
<.<
rest.

But Y. Link is easy to WoP off the edge. So happy hunting.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
start selling shirts that say

I (_) Mango

.. ^ supposed to be a mango

You're a genius mango, the whole Nair thing.. i love u for it. It's TOO good.

SoCal rocks

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lol is that good with its priorty..

Nair>Beats everything ..
Cept loo e gee.. nair..

!!! ={

GosuHonor

Smash Cadet
Inquiry!
In your opinion, does Jigglypuff have a ground game?
Or should I just shuffle?
Also, in your experience, do waverests work when your opponent is on the ground after a nair or some other weaker attack. It's not difficult to get it to work against CP's (duh), but if it could be extended to human matches it could be quite useful.
How to recover from a ledge? Fair or Dair?
And are we absolutely that sing has positively no use unless we trap them near the ledge?
Except for the obvious cases, is it better to attempt to deal damage or start combos with the uair or the bair? I mean really, the uair seems to have more potential for racking up the damage than the bair.
I ask many insane questions that just show my incredible N00BINESS with puff, but then I always ask this kind of thing.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Actually My jiggz has a ground game.. I love sitting in my shield of half the time... Waiting for the opportunity for that rest..
Dont just shuffle.. Mix it up...
Ive never waverested .lol.. ..
The way i recover from an edge is .
1.Dair To grab is my personal favorite..
2.Just pushing y.
3.Pushing B to do here adorable flip kick <3
4.Fair Against certain characters .

Well ive been trying to think of a use for rest and all i got is if there like at high percentage and for some reason they land on the platform jump up and sing.. But not sure about it..

To me.. U air is the way to go..Because after u hit it.. U have so many options on what to do...And if u feel like it REST!

Dont worry i like the questions.. haha

GosuHonor

Smash Cadet
I have yet to master the art of spotting opportunities to CC and rest my opponent. Usually I shield and grab, which clearly cannot be the way to go if a good chance to rest is involved. For instance against Samus I wince every time I shield instead of CC a dash attack or a F or D smash. Usually I just get a B air or F air or S Grab, and rarely do those work well, though I have found Samus is Woppable.
I'm sure that Sing just hasn't been explored enough. When an opponent has to recover they seem like they would be most vulnerable to it, or even when they've used up their second jump. Where you usually would keep comboing them, instead sing.
To me it seems that Puff's ground game would require speed that she could get in the form of wavedashing, nair DI, F Smash and Dash Attack.
But most of the time on the ground in even situations I feel like I'm fairing or nairing out of shield all the time to get into the air. I would expect that most characters in order to get some sort of momentum going would need to get into the air first.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Mango I need some help.

This weekend I'll be playing Ether. As farfetched as it sounds, he plays a disturbingly m2k-esque marth. He idolizes m2k's marth and strives to make it almost identical (and he's pretty close). He's beaten Azen in marth dittos, almost beat m2k himself, and consistently competes with the east coast smashers.

Since you did the insane feat of beating m2k's marth, I was wondering what I need to do to stand a chance against this marth.

Do you have any advice on recovering from the ledge, falling safely, avoiding fairs and such? Thanks man.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
hrm..mango changed his avatar..does this represent a shift in the..something or other?..or is it some meaningless..'thing'??

so im toying with the combo'ability of nair to smashes..what do you have on that mango?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
SchoolieDee-Well when i played m2k marth it was all spacing..Marth can be jiggz hardest matchup when he has well spacing..TO the key is jumping Out of ur shield with fair. But the thing is u have to like go the tip of the sword and just avoid it and when u hit them with the fair go CRAZY and spam attacks.. Because when ur in.. u gotta do what u gotta do..Because when they get out of it.. ur back to square one..
Also the thing that sucks about the match is that NAIR IS USELESS ={....MArth can like avoid it well for some stupid reason... FAIR AND U AIr ar the ways to go...

Lol i just changed it because i never seen the goofy one.. and hes like my favorite character...

YAY!! GO NAIR TO FSMASH!!!!! Dude that ***** SO HARD!!! WOOT! !! just keeping doing that.. and ull ****!

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
Lol i just changed it because i never seen the goofy one.. and hes like my favorite character...

YAY!! GO NAIR TO FSMASH!!!!! Dude that ***** SO HARD!!! WOOT! !! just keeping doing that.. and ull ****!
tyty..i like using it sometimes instead of the nair to rest..becuase sometimes the di away from it..becuase they are scared of the rest..so il just charge up a smash. =D

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lol im going to shcool!! TIME TO **** AT SCHOOL!!
YAYUHZZ!!!
lol ill be at school..
ask me a question when i get back ill asnwer it..

THUG LIFE JIGGLYS!!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
omg... Pc just ask me a question...
Lol i though u told me ur jiggz is not to good..
It tries to rest some one and misses by miles.. lol

I think u have to get all the kicks out...
Im not sure i dont use that crappy move..Only...on platforms and to get on stage..
Im pretty sure someone else will tell u tho..

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ummm not sure... yea i think ur right..

Just wait for Dr.Hyde Pc.
hell tell u =}

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
So I need help with Falcons. How do you beat them haha because yeah I want to know everything the DI the combos anything that will beat him. Thanks in advance

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Falcons can be real tuff sometimes...
In this matchup..
I just figured out that i like to grab...
Upthrow to two falling u-airs to whatever u wants works EVERY TIME
u can combo or rest.. whatver u feel like..
Nair is very good in this matchup.More priorty then falcon.
When u start the bair combos..If he di away hes dead pretty much. Because hell go further and u can just edgeguard him..
Spacing is good too because u dont want to get grabed and get hit with the stupid knee -_-
Doing Fair Out Of Ur shield is really good in this match to..
Fair spam is better then anything else..

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Well..
Either DI up.. SOmetime it tricks them... DOnt DI up all the time. JUst once in a while to trick..
OR DI AWay from them.. ANd maybe ull float out of there range..

But let me tell u truth...WHen a good falcon.. Grabs u.. UR pretty much kneeded ={
Sadly..
But sometime u escpae... SO UP OR AWAY is the way to go... But all ways change up the pattern... Atleast make him work for it. -___________-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom