• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike's role in SSE

Torchik

Smash Ace
Yeah, hah, see Envy, I had good reason! -__-

Pikachu...>_> I just can't see it. I can't see anyone TOO unrealistic with Ike. Lucas is kind of, but he's still human. I can only see Ike trying to kill something that's not human. >_>

Rakath

Smash Ace
Yeah, hah, see Envy, I had good reason! -__-

Pikachu...>_> I just can't see it. I can't see anyone TOO unrealistic with Ike. Lucas is kind of, but he's still human. I can only see Ike trying to kill something that's not human. >_>
That's funny since in his games Ike is the most tolerant of non-humans in the game. His best friends are a Branded and a Laguz...

Torchik

Smash Ace
That's funny since in his games Ike is the most tolerant of non-humans in the game. His best friends are a Branded and a Laguz...
Oh well excuuuuuuuuuuse me, expert! Jeez, I haven't even gotten to the part where Ike comes in RD and I never played PoR. I was just saying that's how he appeared. And I wasn't only talking about Pikachu, I was talking about all creatures, like Kirby and others. Thanks. -_-

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
I think someone from Starfox would be pretty good.

Ike: So are you somekind of freak Hawk or Raven Laguz?
Falco: ...

scotchtape622

Smash Cadet
I would, like many of the people here, would like a Samus and Ike partnership. To me, it just feels right.

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
I'd love to see Ike team up with Isaac if he manages to make it in. Like Ike fighting Isaac and then Isaac joining Ike like the game. I'd love to see both future Lord's team up (and Isaac isn't even from Fire Emblem). That would be a dream come true.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
@ topic creator. when has evereyone in SSE come from diffrent worlds? I mean.. evereyone would already be in Subspace. so theres no other place to be destroyed. I doubt people are getting brought from their own worlds. I think that Ike is gonna be alot like fox, randomly come save the day.

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
@ topic creator. when has evereyone in SSE come from diffrent worlds? I mean.. evereyone would already be in Subspace. so theres no other place to be destroyed. I doubt people are getting brought from their own worlds. I think that Ike is gonna be alot like fox, randomly come save the day.
Yeah... but that wouldn't be as cool....

I would rather him be like DK or Diddy, in their own world, when something directly affecting them happens. (i.e. Bananas being stolen)

If he does randomly appear to save the day in another world, I think it would be Hyrule.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I don't think there are multiple worlds. SSE isn't tied to the games of origin. It's one big world where they all live.

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
Huh... so it's one big continent called... err, Nintendo land or something? Well, that is interesting, but it would be nice if they could represent their homelands and all that. Of course, at this point, it is all guessing and perhaps some wishful thinking...

Gah! The end of January is so close and yet so far.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Woah, I never would have thought it would just be a giant continent...cool! ^_^

I can't wait! Unfortunately, from Jan. 24th to Feb. 10th, I'll have to leave the forums. I WILL HAVE NO SPOILERS!!! >.>' I'm just gonna get on the dojo, then get off the internet. So, Ri, you better set your Wii up before then so we can still talk! ^_^

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
'Kay. Yeah, I also want to get me some Virtual Console game to tide me over until Brawl comes out too.

But I have to spoil myself. Seriously, with all this tension of who's the next batch of hidden characters... I must find out! But I don't really want any SSE spoilers (other than characters)

I still haven't made that Soren support thread, 'cause I have no moveset. Gah.

Torchik

Smash Ace
No spoilers for me! ^_^ I wanna see who randomly pops up in the SSE. Omg, the put Pokemon Snap on the VC!! I loved that game! I had it for the N64!! It was soooo fun! Oh, and Donkey Kong Country 2 and 3 are super fun! Don't you dare make that Soren thread, you know it's pointless! >_>

vato_break

Smash Master
theres no point in making your self suffer
one way or another your going to give in to temptation
i perfer myself finding out than one of my friends spoiling it for me

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
THE TORTURE! Man, I would even go look at all the "leaked" rosters...

LOL Alex, you can't stop me! Although, being less then 20 days left... it almost seems pointless to make a support thread now... It's kinda the same like when I was like 11, and hoping Wolf would be in Melee. *sigh* Oh well. There's always the next Smash...

Wait PKMN Snap? I have that game! :D I liked it. I wanted to get a platformer, so DK Country or Kirby sound like fun X3

Huh, that one fake leak claimed that there were "episodes" of SSE... although I wouldn't take it seriously, that would be interesting.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Hmph, you have no willpower!

You know it'll just be a waste of your time, don't stoop to that level! Ugh, you wanted Wolf? Two words. Another clone.

I know! It was soooo fun! DK Country was really fun, I have Kirby too. It's fun and challenging! ^_^

Episodes? That would ruin it!! It all has to be one big story!!

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
No, it could be like Star Wars Episodes!... Okay yeah that would ruin it. Gah, I wish we knew a bit more of the story.

I have 0 willpower, that's fer sure.

Don't tell me you wouldn't want an Irish anthropomorphic wolf with an eyepatch? XD Well, at that point I was on my Starfox kick. Right now, Soren is my character who I would want in but will probably not be in.

Watch out, spoilers will be everywhere. Like Harry Potter. I suggest you avoid the internet, as there will be people who are trying to spoil everyone. D:

Torchik

Smash Ace
Haha, Star Wars. >_>

Hmmmm, if you put it that way...I guess I MIGHT want Wolf in. =P

I know, I used to play World of Warcraft *cringes* and everywhere I went, people would be shouting Harry Potter spoilers. (That game is evil. You'll never be able to stop playing.) I'm not getting on the internet except for the Dojo, so you're gonna have to SET UP YOUR WII so we can talk. ^_^

Darkenedsoul

Smash Cadet
Huh... so it's one big continent called... err, Nintendo land or something? Well, that is interesting, but it would be nice if they could represent their homelands and all that. Of course, at this point, it is all guessing and perhaps some wishful thinking...
maybe it's a larger scale then a continent maybe because of sonic and snake it could be the world of trophies.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
Maybe Ike just shows up along the way as a trophy. He was jumped and was turned into a trophy and you come along and save him as sonic. Then he just wollops the competition that sonic juggles around.

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
^^b

Very true. Ike should be the one with the dramatic appearance.

OMG. I remember this one fanfic I read in the months before the release of Melee... it was even on these forums, because at that time I was only 11 and just a lurker... it starred Link, and the story was very well-written... I wish it was still up here.

But you know how Buzz Lightyear was the one who thought he was real? Hah... oh no, bad fic ideas... speaking of which I am writing it right now. ^^

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
Bad experiences with Link? O_o I bet it was the Shadow Temple, wasn't it? XD

Well, o' course.

Argh, I haven't written a fic in a while. The first chapter is gonna be a bit short ('cause school starts up tomorrow and I wanna have the first part done before)... and it will probably have RD ending spoilers. I actually haven't really started it yet, though.

In a Toy Story style universe, Mario would be Woody and Snake would be Buzz Lightyear. I really am entertaining this idea too much.

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
I think I have memorized the entire script of both movies. Ugh...

I know that because of baby-sitting again, 'cause they also love Sonic (played Sonic Heroes) They also want to see the vid in which Sonic joins the Brawl over and over again. ...heh.

If there were to be a Fire Emblem SSE level, what would be the villains (besides the aliens)? ...Probably Ike will just fight aliens.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Hmmmm...yeah, he would probably just fight aliens. Or maybe some Begnion soldiers would appear...>_> OR the primid can shapeshift to make themselves look like Begnion soldiers!

Haha, you sure learn a lot from your cousin. ^_^

Top Bottom