• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike's role in SSE

Torchik

Smash Ace
Krystal is just more awesome than Fox! Ike and Krystal, that would be weird...

Now for the off-topic part of my post: Gosh! Get on earlier, Ri! Jeez, I can't wait all night!! What are you doing, homework?!

Torchik

Smash Ace
Haha, but Ike likes Laguz. So that would work out. Then they could face the evil Begnion soldiers who hate Laguz!

College?! Ugh, don't worry. College is more important than posting here. Focus on that. You'll be done with it eventually won't you? Or do seniors have to do it all year round? Just hurry! Besides, I can handle things here (with some threats and attitude)! ^_^

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
Eh, for the most part, things look settled, so I can go about posting again. Whew.

But yeah, I heard there was a good one-player mode (Famitsu said so...) so I'm pretty sure that Ike will have a good role in the story.

I <3 alternate paths. It makes you want to play the game over and over again (which is the idea for SSBB ^^)

Torchik

Smash Ace
I knows! Alternate paths rule!! Yep, I heard it was long too. This is gonna rock!

Yeah, that was weird with the forum spazzing yesterday. I think it's cause they were making the Sheik forum.

Yay, almost Friday! ^_^ And a three and half day weekend! That gives you plenty of time to set it up. And how are you broke?! Jeez, I'm 14 and I have so much money I don't know what to do with it! (I save though. ^_^) And you better get on more often this weekend! Or if you're volunteering or something, tell me how it is! *end rant*

Torchik

Smash Ace
I think they'll show more than one. There's been about one a month I think.

I loooooooove Naruto! ^_^ Best manga ever! (Sakura's my favorite character in that series)

Lucky...I wish I could do that...

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
Anyone think Ike's ship or something could have run aground? Maybe that's why he is there. Maybe he is trying to find a way back to Tellius.

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
This speculation does nothing for me. I'd love it if they'd release some more SE videos.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Ugh, noooooo, you guys broke our pattern of only me and Death posting. The Appreciation thread was supposed to keep you busy, while we posted here! Anyway, they're definetly gonna release another video before release. I don't believe Ike has a ship...

Miller

Smash Lord
Anyone think Ike's ship or something could have run aground? Maybe that's why he is there. Maybe he is trying to find a way back to Tellius.
Did you even play the games... At All?

We'll please tell me you beat RD

Heres a spoiler if you want to see it
Ike moves away to an unknown land after he kicks some *** and takes some names, If Him and Soren have an A Support, Soren goes with him

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
He could have sailed to those unknown lands... how else would he escape Tellius? Lawl. I dunno.
Awww... it looks like we can't continually have half on-topic posts anymore, Alex. We really have to say on topic now. :laugh:

Thirteen more days people. Gaaahhhggg.... someone better speed through SSE and bring me that Ike cutscene. For now, more RD. Still stuck at the end. Second time through....

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
Did you even play the games... At All?

We'll please tell me you beat RD

Heres a spoiler if you want to see it
Ike moves away to an unknown land after he kicks some *** and takes some names, If Him and Soren have an A Support, Soren goes with him
I've beaten RD twice. I think I know his Soren A support.

What does that have to do with anything? Besides, I'm just making a hypothesis.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i dont hink she will make an apperance in brawl she wasnt a major character in RD..........well i dont think she was but i think ashnard should definently be a boss

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
O_O I GOT IT!
alright here's how it goes...
Ike's in Austrailia trying to catch a Koala to make a nice Daniel Boone hat for Nephenee cuz he couldn't find any racoons and Nephenee needs it like RIGHT NOW because she has a banjo audition coming up and ike is confused like CRAZY cuz he doesn't know what racoons hats have to do with texas but along the way he sees a bunch of kangaroos hoppin' around so he tries to hitch a ride by jumping in the pouch of one of them but the one he attempts to jump into is actually a charizard cuz just take away the wings and make his arms a bit smaller, charizard could pass off as a fat kangaroo. so then Ike ends up in this SUPER SUDDEN DEATH! match against the charizard and in the end...
"Ike just owned some Charizard."
so there ya go. Ike's role in SSEE ^_^

Dragnil

Smash Cadet
It might be that but I heard somewhere that he fights in the ruins of a place. Can't remember where i got it from sorry.:(

Torchik

Smash Ace
Hahahahahah, good story Shrimp. Except for the fact that he's gonna kill koala to make a hat. Animal abuse!!! -_- I do like the part where he owns Charizard, though! ^_^

Ugh, I'm trying to find Sacred Stones, but no where has it anymore!!! I don't wanna wait for shipping either, but that might be the only way...

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
Extravagent story line Shrimp.... but you left no room for a twist..... besides the ownage of Charizard..... Maybe he finds out he is not in Australia but Africa instead... and then has to make sure every kangaroo gets back to Australia.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Hahahaha, okay, Ike is sooo not some little safari explorer guy. He's too awesome for that. Gaaaaaah, I want him here so bad...isn't there some machine or something that can bring him here?! I'd do annnnnnnnnything!!

Hmmmmmm, I wonder where Death is...he hasn't been on for a while. Hmph, he better get on today! I miss him already...

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
If you can't wait for the game any longer...you can always do what Cartman from South Park did and freeze yourself to make time go by faster. Although... that really didn't help him out a whole lot... in retrospect... better just wait.

Dragnil

Smash Cadet
Well the problem with freezing yourself is you miss out on all the updates and everything. You also might miss out on posting. Then how will you know how Ike ends up is SSE. Also how will Ike be gathering up these kangaroos? :confused:

Torchik

Smash Ace
Haha, it's not the game I'm worried about...I want Ike to become real! Then I'd have to brainwash him into thinking that he's my big brother, and I'd probably have to murder Mist...It would be messy, but worth it! ^_^

Death...where are you?!

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
haha i saw that episode of south park. in the future all the atheists were fighting eachother just to think of a cool name to call themselves >_> i remember there was a gamecube in the museum of stuff there.
that was a great episode... too bad there was no collection of fire emblem games in the museum. from like 1 through 1000 lol.

Miller

Smash Lord
It might be that but I heard somewhere that he fights in the ruins of a place. Can't remember where i got it from sorry.:(
I think the ruins your referring to is Castle Nados. I dont remember if it is the stage thats already released but it will be a FE stage.

sheikattack

Smash Cadet
I think it would be great if he came out of nowhere and saved one of the other characters from doom, just like he did in Radiant Dawn.

Althalus89

Smash Cadet
Well we've all seen Ike's SSE know if we are so cusious about it on the net, he comes and shoves those two swordsman who's the REAL POWERFUL one here :p Marth the little Lord and Metaknight the Balloon swordsman :p

He knows how to really fight powerful so he beat the crap out of that minister. xD

As for his taunts it's gonna be real interesting, but so is marth because either I'll be happy or I'll h8 Nintendo of Europe for the rest of my life, we all know that Nintendo of America will probably take in some lame pathetic worthless terrible bad voice-actor like they ALWAYS do. But Nintendo of Europe are sometimes different and allow us to enjoy the japanese original voice cast and simply sub it for us.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
ikes involvement in SSE kinda dissapoints me.....even tho he had the coolest entrance XD

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i no thats why i was pissed the main roles were given to MK, lucario, i think ddd a little

Top Bottom