• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Ike: Still Good" A Combo Video by Silven

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
This may very well be the best Ike combo video for a long time... no kidding. :laugh:

I spent a lot of time on this so please watch the whole thing. If you don't have time, like if you're at work or something just bookmark it for later. I'd rather people watch it in full rather than commenting after seeing one minute or something

Anyway. Thanks in advance and please comment if you can.

Oh and...everyone in my combo video is good..so this isn't simply "n00b ****" Go to the NYC weeklies thread and do the research for yourself :ohwell:

Here you go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBEqjsDyBck

VacantShadow

Smash Cadet
I personally can't stand Ike users, although I'm not gonna doubt that this was indeed an entertaining video. Although, not too many insane combos. Good music btw, I don't like the new Nightwish vocalist though, honestly lol.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
why did you tell me to put my mouse down...for starts i never picked it up, secondly i know the movie isnt over the stats bar tells me that...do i look stupid to you?

Biggest combo--3 hits..Jabs =.=

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
This may very well be the best Ike Compilation video for a long time... no kidding. :laugh:

I spent a lot of time on this so please watch the whole thing. If you don't have time, like if you're at work or something just bookmark it for later. I'd rather people watch it in full rather than commenting after seeing one minute or something

Anyway. Thanks in advance and please comment if you can.

Oh and...everyone in my Compilation video is good..so this isn't simply "n00b ****" Go to the NYC weeklies thread and do the research for yourself :ohwell:

Here you go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBEqjsDyBck
fixed

you have some nice timings between the film and music, and entertaining video edits, like the QD news flash

Butthair

Smash Rookie
Nice job. You had some creative techniques there. I'd never think of using the stage hazards to counter and hit my opponent. :) Got some great combos also. BTW, I love you're sig.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
wow its really good!!
you actualy comboed with ike!

Ummm...last I checked, there were a few combos in there. They're not all just him hitting the opponent. He's got a couple beastly combos in there. Nice video Silven, represent the Ike!

King Kuma

Smash Apprentice
Hey not bad. would have liked to see more jab cancel combos and less one hitters. nevertheless, still a good video with nice editing too!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
very nice ike, nice combos you make him faster than he really is =p what u use to get you clips onto your pc? i currently have my wii hooked up to my pc but hypercam wont record whats playing >_< gona try some other recording programs tomarow.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Thanks for all the comments guys. Of course me saying "combo" is technically wrong but you all know what I mean... It's funny you guys actually debate that....:ohwell:
Well, the problem is, just the title completely killed it's chances of being seen by the high level players. i sent it to LK and Inui, and the general response was "lol wut Brawl combos."

I lol'd at the Quick Draw thing. XP

dynomite, go kill yourself, there were no combos.

Gymn

Smash Cadet
Good Video. Despise Ike but he is still a fair char to play with so no complaining.

Gymn

Smash Cadet
Well, the problem is, just the title completely killed it's chances of being seen by the high level players. i sent it to LK and Inui, and the general response was "lol wut Brawl combos."

I lol'd at the Quick Draw thing. XP

dynomite, go kill yourself, there were no combos.
Dude calm down, its just a vid. He might think theres combos but u don't gotta go flaming him about it. He just enjoys ike and his performance. Forums are for constructive criticism, not just *******s.

Percon

Smash Lord
My only complaint is that some clips seem to be re-used. Otherwise, very nice!

And go easy on the name "combo video". Even if they aren't combos (though some of them are), it's not a big deal. It's not like the name is going to change the contents of the video. It's still an entertaining and impressive display of the character, and I think everyone knows what to expect from a Brawl combo video by now anyway.

Look up the Melee combo video "Soldier of fortune". The first clip isn't a combo, it's just the player being really smart and owning a marth. Despite this string of attacks being escapable at many points (and the fact that the player was actually hit once or twice) it's still impressive and that clip made it to a combo video.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Really nice vid, finnish music FTW! (<-see location)

People really need to calm down about this whole "no combos, no combo video" thing. Combo video is just so good name to use about this kind of videos, much better than "compilation video" IMO.

Spidah

Smash Apprentice
So I herdz u liekd mudkipz ?

video was nice, last song was fun to listen to since I'm french ^^

Top Bottom