• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike isn't cheap. Please shutup.

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
Ike is not cheap. Ike is barely Middle Tier. If you make a thread about Ike being cheap, you are a fool. Good day.

Can someone please lock and sticky this for the sake of the Ike boards?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I think before you can begin to imagine that this will be stickied you have to explain WHY he isn't cheap. Of course I know that people thoguht he was cheap back when Brawl was released, what with his GAWDPAUWUHZ and what have you, but people have gotten smarter and have learned how to dodge his almightly Fsmash. Oh well, on the flipside, we have some pretty intelligent Ikes on this board even if I can't spell it. XD

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Ike is far away from cheap in competitive play
but online >.< (free4all) he's kinda..well..really good >.<

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
mugen... your name is wrong
...Lol, how so?

I think before you can begin to imagine that this will be stickied you have to explain WHY he isn't cheap. Of course I know that people thoguht he was cheap back when Brawl was released, what with his GAWDPAUWUHZ and what have you, but people have gotten smarter and have learned how to dodge his almightly Fsmash. Oh well, on the flipside, we have some pretty intelligent Ikes on this board even if I can't spell it. XD
This is not an information thread. I'm not going to post Ike's weaknesses in a stickied thread. This is kind of like the Falco bread issue, except it actually has to do with the character and the noobs who don't play people who know how to press the shield button making the same useless threads thinking that they are productive or insightful. I should not have to explain why he isn't cheap if you can't figure it out by simply playing matches.

Now please, really. Is it possible for a mod to sticky this?

F3ma Ch33f

Smash Apprentice
If you know he's not cheap then why even bother making a thread? People who use "Cheap" are always people who needs to make an excuse because they can't beat Ike or any other character.

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
...What the hell are you talking about? I made the thread so that people will stop making threads about Ike being cheap. Whether you think he's cheap or not it needs to stop.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
This thread should be stickied. I've personally grown annoyed about discussing why Ike is not a cheap/noob character. They add absolutely nothing to his metagame.

Sticky sticky sticky.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Well might as well take off CK's sticky since he seemed to have left the boards now. Plus the general Q&A has a much bigger index which I try and update every weekend. Has anyone Pmed a mod about it though?

No one has made a good tread relating to that empy so hard to sticky nothing.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why should be discourage people from claiming Ike is cheap? That statement reeks of so much ignorance that it's full of lulz and at least mildly amusing.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Unfortunately, it'll last for a few years.
Yeah, it is another "Roy has teh PHIR3" for Ike, it will not stop.

As for the topic, there is no need for it to be a sticky. The people that complain about Ike being cheap are the same people that don't read stickies.

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
Ike Isn't Cheap! He's Just Fast!
LOL winner post
ike is a pretty good in casuals between friends, and its soooo fun, but he doesnt do well on the competitive play, which makes some people believe that hes better than he actually is... if you want an example, look at my sig

F3ma Ch33f

Smash Apprentice
...What the hell are you talking about? I made the thread so that people will stop making threads about Ike being cheap. Whether you think he's cheap or not it needs to stop.
Oh, my bad lol I thought this was a thread about someone complaining about other people calling Ike cheap the "Please Shutup" part maybe I should've read all of it and no I do not think he's cheap, but I only responed like that because I get tired of seeing "Cheap" in a thread it's usually someone complaining about somthing but yeah this should be stickied. My bad again.

Roager

Smash Ace
Why is this thread still going? I mean, really, Ike isn't cheap. He's too laggy to be cheap. He's too strong to be bad, but that doesn't mean he's cheap. There is no discussion to be had.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Why is this thread still going? I mean, really, Ike isn't cheap. He's too laggy to be cheap. He's too strong to be bad, but that doesn't mean he's cheap. There is no discussion to be had.
That, is the whole purpose of this thread.

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
Kinzer your post didn't need a comma. Sorry it just sort of annoyed me...

And you are right good sir. I only posted this thread because it really needs to be stickied so that when noob Ikes join SWF every week just to make a thread about Ike being cheap, this stops them.

It's become an ongoing complaint by people who've been here for more than a month...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm sorry about that Mugen, I just type like I would if I were talking with the exception of the occasional typos.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Kinzer your post didn't need a comma. Sorry it just sort of annoyed me...

And you are right good sir. I only posted this thread because it really needs to be stickied so that when noob Ikes join SWF every week just to make a thread about Ike being cheap, this stops them.

It's become an ongoing complaint by people who've been here for more than a month...
They'll complain about anyone they're losing to. And if it happens to be Ike, they'll complain about him too.

Top Bottom