• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike is a beast that can use 1 hand for a 2-handed sword.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
That is a beast. That's like awesome arm strength.
But like, there are no pictures of him online that have him doing the 1-handed slash thingies.
I don't have a capture card.
Could someone with a capture card open up brawl, and post a couple of pics with Ike using his sword one-handed in his jabs(neutral A)?

Ikepwnsyou

Smash Cadet
ummm i dont have one eitheier...quick question: what do you see in a few pics of ike attacking? I know ike is beastly but just get on brawl and pause at some cool poses you like, mabye post the way to use it here?

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Guts uses a 2 handed sword for 1 hand. That's the kind of beast he is. I have his sword (not one of those replicas the actual thing). It's pretty darn heavy.

Ikepwnsyou

Smash Cadet
i have a ONE handed sword and i can barely use it with TWO hands! Then agian i AM only 13....

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Two handed sword in one hand? Pshaw.

Olimar uses a two-handed, two-legged alien in one hand.

Hell, he can use 6-100 at a time.

That's how beast he is.

Anti_Reaper

Smash Rookie
Guts uses a 2 handed sword for 1 hand. That's the kind of beast he is. I have his sword (not one of those replicas the actual thing). It's pretty darn heavy.
Dude, Ike was definately modeled after Gutts.
They both even fight for their friends.

Ace55

Smash Lord
i have a ONE handed sword and i can barely use it with TWO hands! Then agian i AM only 13....
Sephiroth uses a 2 handed sword for 1 hand. That's the kind of beast he is. I have his sword (not one of those replicas the actual thing). It's pretty darn heavy.
What are all you guys doing with swords (outside of Smashbros that is)? You don't see me driving around on a yellow chopper farting on people.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I just wish you could switch it up and use two hands for your two handed sword so that you could actually attack QUICKLY. =-)
cool poses would include when he slams his sword on the ground on his 3rd jab hit, which is the one I want a picture of.

His tilts also use just one hand.

Ha. The attacks where he uses 2 hands, fsmash and dsmash are both slower than his one-handed tilts.

Chaco

Never Logs In
The flock of Ike lovers reminded me as well why I don't come to thic board.

Tenki

Smash Hero
IKE IS GUTS! O_o

Dude, Ike was definately modeled after Gutts.
They both even fight for their friends.
This.

Guts for a random Wii Berserk game so he can be in SSB4

Oh crap, come to think of it, Ike and Guts both came from mercenary backgrounds. And both had to watch their 'father' die.

...lol guts4SSB

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
well he is pretty tight, but all my friends say hes gay.

that is, after i pwn them, hahaha

BTW, real swords are heavy xD

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Ike is like the Chuck Norris of Brawl. His armor is made from his own frozen sweat, and when he uses eruption, he doesn't need to be on the ground to call the flames. The flames just come. That is why Ike is king. (he's pretty good in brawl, too).

Top Bottom