• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
so yeah, enough with the cake

what have people gotten their parents for christmas/your religions holiday if you have one?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
noice, A bottle of peppermint schnapps would last my mum about a decade XD

Got both parents books cause Im boring like that, and got my brother WWE13. I look forward to playing it with him lol

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Haha, nice. I got my brother what I know to be his favorite cologne. Expensive stuff.

And I got my sister volumes 1 and 2 of "The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories" by Joseph Gordon Levitt along with the movie 500 Days of Summer to fit the Levitt theme. She loves everything that dude has ever done.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
It's inconsistent usually because of SDI, sometimes because the character is heavy enough that they hit the ground with time to shield if they start low enough to the ground.
And then sometimes if you suck.
:phone:

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
I think it's mainly which hitbox hits the opponent, and then a good SDI will prevent it to work everytime. I don't use it a lot these days, so the surprise makes it work when I try it.

Top Bottom