• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
^^^OMMGGG. I loved that part in the game. I was flipping. XD

@Ussi Whurt. >.> I'm the girl that's the girl that's most definitely the girl who's me. Btw, you had to pick the SECOND WORSE video of me? .___. Imma cry.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
So many of the gag reels had me in tears XD XD

Man, it only makes me more depressed that there's absolutely no BlazBlue scene at my college....And I'm too poor to bother getting Live again T.T

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
I'm actually not surprised you found them. You probably did what I mentioned Jam did earlier. For teh lulz. I'm just pissed that you picked one second worst video of me. :glare:

@Berserker Ikr? I don't know anyone locally that plays/knows BlazBlue. D:

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
ROOOAARRRR. Well, however you found me, I dunt care. T_T Change that video pl0x! Dx I'm dying over here. :[ I recorded that at like 6 in the morning, pulling an all nighter with ma friend there.

...Kind of stupid because that was the day of the ultimate Regionals competition. :\

BUT THE POINT IS THAT I WAS HIGH OFF OF NO SLEEP. DX And before you point out: Those videos weren't meant for people like YOUUU to find. Q.Q

Ikr. FFR is/was fun. That, was the offline FFR though.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Holy ****. I SO do not remember watching/posting that. But that sentence definitely yells, 'OBVIOUS CRISTINA IS OBVIOUS'.

@Brett As far as the Sen jokes go--- THIS IS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION; He/Anyone else better not see me. :\

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Anyone with a brain will find the vids with the evidence i left behind

@Bored, ........ i'm gonna go try to wake myself up from my sleep.. how is anyone that stupid ...

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
LOL. Is someone really that stupid?

inb4edit Definitely a troll.

@Ussi Yeah, yeah, and kudos to them. :\ I mean, nobody is concerned about seeing the way I look anyways. :glare: Seriously. And if they are, more kudos to them.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Umm. You could have asked any of the guys I tourney'd with? :awesome: Well, lol, I guess seeing things for yourself is the best way to know for yourself.. Eh.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I'd like to see non-FF Nair work more for the less landing lag, if indeed it works that way, but it's got to be so telegraphed. I'm just wondering about its real use potential. I must say, I'm a bit skeptical.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Yeah, I'm going to Pound. As per usual, I have tons of HW all of a sudden due before the tournament, so no sleep for me tonight. I just want to practice off that 4 months of not going to any tournaments.

I thought I mentioned Pound a few times before, didn't know people didn't know.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Anyone with a brain will find the vids with the evidence i left behind

@Bored, ........ i'm gonna go try to wake myself up from my sleep.. how is anyone that stupid ...
Lol, that evidence is like, lulzy enough to get someone close, but am to lazy to go youtube hunting. Don't think I will anyways

As for going to pound? nope, would rather try CEO, but even at this time I may get stuck not going to that either

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Edit: For the person who asked about any Ike mains going to Pound, I think San is going.
Yeah, I'm going to Pound. As per usual, I have tons of HW all of a sudden due before the tournament, so no sleep for me tonight. I just want to practice off that 4 months of not going to any tournaments.

I thought I mentioned Pound a few times before, didn't know people didn't know.
I was the one who asked which Ikes were going! But I'm just a random so it's ok. Let's play more friendly sets like we did at MLG Orlando <3 It's always fun playing your ridiculous Ike haha.

Top Bottom