• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Board Compilation Complete

theeboredone

Smash Legend
You and me both, pretty great video guys, and nice editing Ryko. xD Possible 2nd vid coming out sometime this year?
Don't count on it. Maybe one towards the end of the year. It's not a good thing to post back to back board compilation videos. Unless it's including totally different new people that didn't get in the first time.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Then it would a be a worse video lol.
Not necessarily, a montage isn't determined by the famous names or quantity of their clips, but more of the quality each person brings to the table. If the clips are montage worthy and provide entertainment, then they can combine to be made into a well put video.

Palpi

Smash Hero
People assume I call them bad :) If you submitted videos and didn't make it into the first one that doesn't mean your bad, that doesn't mean you are entertaining to watch. It is like watching m2k vs lain, nerve racking, but not "combo video" material or like watching spam, boring.

I actually didn't get into the first one because I didn't send any stuff in. lol

And bored, you pretty much proved my point by what you said. Kinda.

It would work if there is a good quanitity of quality clips that did not make it into the first one though :)

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
There probably won't be a next time, because Rykoshet said himself that he would not make any more montages, maybe a Snake montage. Like Bored said though, a second Board montage wouldn't really work out. Speaking of M2K though, I have a great idea for a kill for Ike vs Snake using M2K's logic.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Ike is low tier in 2 low tier tournies (one ive been to and one I am going to) not proof that he is low tier, but... he is **** close :)

Atleast sonic's arguement for midtier is legitimate because of their better than average tourney placings globally.

Top Bottom