• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
I think I did ok alex. Wont get score till tomorrow.

Yeah sorry bout the posts. Im on my wii and it makes posting slow..... so i kept clicking.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
No, that's not what i mean. I watched american idol. It's not a bad show. I used to watch it all the time. I just preferred to play fire emblem. Don't take that the wrong way. I don't think anyone could question your love for ike. lol

Torchik

Smash Ace
Oh...okay! ^_^ I just beat RD, so I'm taking a break, then getting Sacred Stones.

Ummmm, well, I'm tired. I'll talk to you later D.J.! *huggles* Oh, and if you see Enshoku, will you tell him I say hi?

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Nah... Ike would be like the American Idol security guard.

The moment someone was rejected, and started getting uppity, Ike would swing out of the ceiling lights, screaming some epic Japanese war cry. Ragnell would blind everybody's eyeballs, so nobody in the room would be able to see!

Then, when everybody's eyes stopped burning in pain (induced by Ike's awesomeness, of course), they would realize that the rejected dude was gone... and Ike was nowhere to be seen as well.

Nobody knows where he hides the bodies.

Yyyyyya, that makes more sense than him SINGING.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl

The moment someone was rejected, and started getting uppity, Ike would swing out of the ceiling lights, screaming some epic Japanese war cry. Ragnell would blind everybody's eyeballs, so nobody in the room would be able to see!

Then, when everybody's eyes stopped burning in pain (induced by Ike's awesomeness, of course), they would realize that the rejected dude was gone... and Ike was nowhere to be seen as well.

no, Ike would be paid to scare the sarcasm out of cowell, If Ike can't do it, no-one can!

XACE-K

Smash Master

Only IKe can do something that f****** awesome.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Yeah, yeah RoK. My bad, thought you posted that in the Deus thread. It's fine if you post it here. Sorry.

Haha, yeah, Leanne would win. Or Mist...or Micaiah...or Sanaki (if she could learn the lyrics >_>). Reyson and Rafiel's songs scare me. They sound creepy.

spartan334

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, yeah RoK. My bad, thought you posted that in the Deus thread. It's fine if you post it here. Sorry.

Haha, yeah, Leanne would win. Or Mist...or Micaiah...or Sanaki (if she could learn the lyrics >_>). Reyson and Rafiel's songs scare me. They sound creepy.
agreed 100%

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
The Heron tribe, Sanaki, and Micaiah should start a band called Galdr of Vigor or something. lol. Sanaki can provide background vocals by humming the tune, and everyone else can take turns doing back-up singing and lead vocals. Ike can be their manager.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Whoa, I can't believe I forgot about Mist! Good catch, Torchik! I'm off from school tomorrow too, but I'm not too much of a regular on this thread, so you'll still be a little lonely.

I'm glad you like my Avatar! You just gotta love Tom Nook!

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
wow, i usually tell people apart by their avs. now that everyone has the ONLY ike av, i cant tell who is who...

Top Bottom