• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I can switch back if you guys think I need to. But you can probably tell who I am by my sig.

OOOps didnt that last one posted.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
So ive been hearing ike sucks if the other player has mastered their character...
chances are quite high that he will have a low metagame due to the fact that his moves are VERY laggy, he is like snake...

Shoki, college or high school?? >_> And how could it be boring? I bet it's better than actual school!
high school, and the lack of social interaction is a killer...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
You...get...to...take...high...school...online...oh my gosh. You are soooooooooo lucky!!!

Don't worry! Now you have me! And we'll be beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest friends! ^_^
m'kay torchy, as long as you don't try to kill me with that giant Ritalin needle again...

@fizz-sama: gimpy has been saying Ike was a cut below everyone else since e-4-all...

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
m'kay torchy, as long as you don't try to kill me with that giant Ritalin needle again...

@fizz-sama: gimpy has been saying Ike was a cut below everyone else since e-4-all...
Yea, I remembered reading his impressions on Ike as the E-4-All event was going on, but I had faith in Ike, and I'm glad I did. Ike has changed since then, but I still want to see where people are saying that at the current moment.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Yea, I remembered reading his impressions on Ike as the E-4-All event was going on, but I had faith in Ike, and I'm glad I did. Ike has changed since then, but I still want to see where people are saying that at the current moment.
Like I said... "ever since"

gimpy has been saying that his metagame will be limited due to his recovery and super laggy moves.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Like I said... "ever since"

gimpy has been saying that his metagame will be limited due to his recovery and super laggy moves.
I believe Ike has a lot of potential. I firmly believe he can made into a highly competitive character. There are ways to work around his weaknesses, just like any character, and I for one have high hopes for Ike :D

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I respect Gimpy, but I honestly don't care how much he thinks Ike won't be suited for any high-level play. I disagree with him, and I believe Ike has much potential as well.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Ah, I see. They must have been really bad...

Ugh, I have a stupid tennis class tonight. I wonder if I can get out of it...I do actually have a headache. Hmmm, I'll have to play it out really well. ^_^

Torchik

Smash Ace
Bleh, football...tennis is really popular around here. And soccer. Actually, all of the sports besides hockey are important.

Hey, we live kind of close! Ohio...I'm sorry, but I always think of that as a boring state. And Iowa. I don't know why. ^_^

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Bleh, football...tennis is really popular around here. And soccer. Actually, all of the sports besides hockey are important.

Hey, we live kind of close! Ohio...I'm sorry, but I always think of that as a boring state. And Iowa. I don't know why. ^_^
ohio is the only state with 50% rural and 50% urban districts, which is a good way to describe it. rednecks ad city slickers mixed throughout the whole state, and me...

Torchik

Smash Ace
Haha, never knew that! ^_^

I just watched the most sad episode of Sonic X everrrrrrrrrr! Cream had to kill Emerl! It was so sad!! (I watched it cause it had Cream, my favorite Sonic character. Amy and Tails are good too.) ...so sad...

Top Bottom