• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
oh i was thinking spamming as in projectile spamming, ok then nvm.

2010 for me, can't wait...:)

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
i know some pretty cool freshmen. yep. um... lol imagine freshman ike. or better yet, preschool ike.
when his dad drops him off at day-care and leaves ike would be crying and all like "FATHER!!!!!!!!!" T_T

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
yeah thats good and all enshoku but theres no point if i dont have urs....>.>...<.<...>.>...o.O

1000th post i only need 8001 moar to go to hit

OVER 9000!!!!!!!

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
yeah thats good and all enshoku but theres no point if i dont have urs....>.>...<.<...>.>...o.O

1000th post i only need 8001 moar to go to hit

OVER 9000!!!!!!!
this is roith

the phrase he just used has caused this to happen:

14 kittens died
6 puppies died
84 people in the debate thread had a heart attack
ssb4 was cancelled
brawl was delayed until february 30th
ninja's assassinated the second coming of jesus...

ya happy now?

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
lmfao......i coulnt stop staring at the pic.......nooooo the puppies and kittens

but seriously ill need ur wii code too ya no

Torchik

Smash Ace
Pshhhh, just because your on 24/7. We could do fine without you, although I do enjoy your company. Usually, it's just you and me talking. Then someone might randomly drop in...

Straighten your hair...? Is it curly right now or somethin? >.>

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Pshhhh, just because your on 24/7. We could do fine without you, although I do enjoy your company. Usually, it's just you and me talking. Then someone might randomly drop in...

Straighten your hair...? Is it curly right now or somethin? >.>
It's curling back up... I straightened it 2 or so months ago, and it's curling back up, my hair normally looks like this:

Torchik

Smash Ace
Okay, it works now...>.> Hehahehahehehehahehehahe! Oh my gosh! *dies* You need to stop posting pictures in my thread! Jeez! You are only allowed to post pictures when someone goes against one of your little pet peeves OR if they're of Ike!

Torchik

Smash Ace
On rare occasions I use the ^.^ or >.> but if it's just me being normal happy I use the ^_^ or >_>

This thread is like the meeting ground for all of the Ike lover veterans. The ones that were here BEFORE the rush of random people who just like Ike cause of Brawl. ^_^

Top Bottom