• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

Torchik

Smash Ace

*attempts to ignore Enshoku's statement* Ummm...>_>

*diverts attention* Can you use Aether after Quick Draw in the air? I read it somewhere, but I thought you go into freefall after Quick Draw...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl

*attempts to ignore Enshoku's statement* Ummm...>_>

*diverts attention* Can you use Aether after Quick Draw in the air? I read it somewhere, but I thought you go into freefall after Quick Draw...
yep, quick draw is the world's worst horizontal recovery...

I'm not even gonna post in his topic for 5 reasons:

1. we REALLY don't need another ike clan.
2.I don't want to give his topic popularity
3. we REALLY REALLY don't need another ike clan.
4. aethercide is a bad clan name
5. WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER IKE CLAN... having two causes enough issues, three would be blasphemy...

*throws ike plusie wearing tiara at torchik*

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Isn't Dedede supposed to be a bad match-up for Ike? I think that they're testing it in the Dedede threads... However, most people are just saying that because of the "penguin stomp," which is Dedede's chain throw.

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
alright, thanks. I can be patient. ^_< i think.
Um... i was listening to the Path of Radiance music that's in brawl, and it's so awesome, brings back so many memories of how amazing PoR was. i never played a game like that before and when i got PoR it was like, HOLY CRAP THIS GAME IS THE BEST!
i don't know who would agree with me but i think there should be a Fire Emblem game that's not turn-based. Perhaps have a Twilight Princess game engine, sorta kinda?
they can keep the HP stuff and everything, just make it so you're as involved in it like in TP, instead of... selecting things.

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
i guess i'm just not patient enough for turn based games. plus i'd like to be able to defend myself when there's a sword coming right towards my face, instead of stand there helpless like a Pokemon until it's my turn.

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
someone should make a pokemon tier list, that would make me laugh...
haha. whoever has the time and determination, and even the interest to do that deserves to be made fun of to death. not because of the fact that he likes pokemon, just because he needs to get a life.
hmmm... Magikarp for God Tier!!!

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I do believe that their is a pokemon tier list for competitive battling.

To make this post Ike related, in Radiant Dawn, I've decided to make Ike wield axes instead of the Ragnell this time around.

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
forgot about feebas. those guys are so hard to find in Ruby and Saphire. after a long time of surfing and fishing i FINALLY got 1... and it was a male, leaving me with a very feminine male milotic. it's kinda like having a male delcatty or gorebyss. lame.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
forgot about feebas. those guys are so hard to find in Ruby and Saphire. after a long time of surfing and fishing i FINALLY got 1... and it was a male, leaving me with a very feminine male milotic. it's kinda like having a male delcatty or gorebyss. lame.
in ruby I had every single pokemon in my pokedex but one... 1! *roars*

stupid lotias

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
:urg: sorry I forgot about it... why did that guy who's never been to the Ike thread's before pop in to flame RoK for flaming...counter-productive and counter-logic >.>
:( I wasn't rying to flame anyone.... I've posted in here once before, but I usually just reside in the shadows of the Ike forums reading stuff. I really didn't mean to offend anyone... And I do appreciate Ike, so maybe I should have been posting here more....:urg:

Enshoku

Smash Lord
:( I wasn't rying to flame anyone.... I've posted in here once before, but I usually just reside in the shadows of the Ike forums reading stuff. I really didn't mean to offend anyone... And I do appreciate Ike, so maybe I should have been posting here more....:urg:
not you, never knew you were flaming, or even existed for that matter.

L_cancel=bat outta hell

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about when I said there was a pokemon tier list. lol

Ike looks awesome though so.... here I am... appreciating him!

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Every week on serebii.net they highlight a different pokemon and describe how to play with them competitively and where they rank in tier this week's pokemon was Luvdisc http://www.serebii.net/potw-dp/370.shtml

I'm still trying to find the link to the actual list... I'll post it when I find it.

P.S. Ike is awesome!

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Every week on serebii.net they highlight a different pokemon and describe how to play with them competitively and where they rank in tier this week's pokemon was Luvdisc http://www.serebii.net/potw-dp/370.shtml

I'm still trying to find the link to the actual list... I'll post it when I find it.
your kidding me... I go to seribii all the time but I've never noticed that. Did you happen to read the save point article?

edit: i'm thinking of serlin.net...

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I don't know if there is a definite tier list, I only found out about it through reading "pokemon of the week" every week. . If you want to find out what a certain pokemon is ranked, you can look them up in the"pokemon of the week" archive. I can't seem to find a definite list.... sorry...

To be Ike related, I just heard about Ike using super armor to prevent knockback on a final smash! Ike just keeps getting better!

Enshoku

Smash Lord
I don't know if there is a definite tier list, I only found out about it through reading "pokemon of the week" every week. . If you want to find out what a certain pokemon is ranked, you can look them up in the"pokemon of the week" archive. I can't seem to find a definite list.... sorry...

To be Ike related, I just heard about Ike using super armor to prevent knockback on a final smash! Ike just keeps getting better!
I found a list of banned pokemon,

Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys (All forms)
Dialga
Giratina
Groudon
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Lugia
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Wobbuffet

I guess they own, but wobbuffet?

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
A well played wobbuffet knows encore, so they can force the opponent into a move, then use Mirror Coat or Counter accordingly to counter it. So it almost always guarantee at least on pokemon knocked out. It can also combo an encore into a destiny bond once their HP runs low.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
A well played wobbuffet knows encore, so they can force the opponent into a move, then use Mirror Coat or Counter accordingly to counter it. So it almost always guarantee at least on pokemon knocked out. It can also combo an encore into a destiny bond once their HP runs low.
I still don't believe the latios/latias are worthy of being put in a legendary class...

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
with soul dew...>.> there pretty good but there in the 2059 group not the big ledgendaries like dialga, mewtwo, lugia, groudan who are in the 2359 group....

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
in PD i put my team together with high sdef and def and one high atk or satk

Top Bottom