• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Ok im caught up. Please dont talk bad about hunters. As a country boy im here to tell you that we aint that bad. We kill to eat. Thats how there's meat on the table. Most hunters are poor so give em a break.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
That was.........random.

Oh yeah, torchik said he was busy but said to tell everyone hi.
is he still trying to lock himself up in that spoiler-proof box?

edit: about the hunters thing, the worst hunters are the ones that come up north from the big cities and try to hunt, this is general advice to everyone...goat, and calves aren't deer...

Torchik

Smash Ace
Okay, done doin stuff! ^_^ No, I couldn't take it in the spoiler room. It was horrible. They were all soooo boring!! Anyways, as long as you use the stuff you hunt, I'm okay with it. Hunting just to kill is sick. Poor animals...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Okay, done doin stuff! ^_^ No, I couldn't take it in the spoiler room. It was horrible. They were all soooo boring!! Anyways, as long as you use the stuff you hunt, I'm okay with it. Hunting just to kill is sick. Poor animals...
Like I said, the tards from the big cities are quite different, and they rarely eat what they kill. Most of them go hunting for sport... The deer have to be killed though, otherwise the roads can become a hazard and they eat too much of the vegetation...

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Never seen one since? I see deer everyday. Wow, to be a city slicker............lol

Should we get back on ike?

Oh and torchik, now that we have a name, can you fix my sig? (whenever you get time)

Torchik

Smash Ace
Oh my gosh, those are so annoying!! Once, I put them on and I couldn't figure out how to turn them off for like a week. It was horrible! They need to be destroyed.

......idea!! I totally need to get a little Ike plushie!!! That would be soooo ownsome (and adorable)! Then, I could put it in my shrine and ask it to come to life everyday! It would take the place of the picture!!

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
reo's right. we've been talking about hunting, polar bears, deer, and horror movies for a few pages now. back onto ike...
i just found a new reason to appreciate ike even more than i already do (which is a lot)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EBHLoR-SEfY
i don't know if you've all seen it already but that's freakin' sweet. Ike = 10000 times cooler than Marth.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Oh my gosh, those are so annoying!! Once, I put them on and I couldn't figure out how to turn them off for like a week. It was horrible! They need to be destroyed.

......idea!! I totally need to get a little Ike plushie!!! That would be soooo ownsome (and adorable)! Then, I could put it in my shrine and ask it to come to life everyday! It would take the place of the picture!!
afraid they don't exist...

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
we shall make one then. lol. an ike plushie with Wind Waker Link proportions and a big *** sword. now that's adorable.
hey, this post has made me a Smash Journeyman....how many posts until the next promotion?
judging by how many posts you guys have and you're still Journeymen, i'm guessing a lot.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Ok, he'll be adorable, masculine, and manly. Cause Ike can be anything he wants.

And torchik, thats fine, just whenever you get a chance to fix it is fine.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
WTF? What's up with all the spam in here? Either way...

Who do you people think are some potential problematic match-ups for Ike?

Torchik

Smash Ace
Oh my gosh! Hehehahahehahe! That was sooo funny! >_>' Hehehe...

Hey!! You people are getting off-topic! Create my Ike plushie!! It should be super cute, masculine (not too masculine, then it would be an action figure), and huggable! I would sooooooo pay for one! Who here can sew REALLY well? *looks at Enshoku* No one can beat Ike's hair!! ^_^

Enshoku

Smash Lord
WTF? What's up with all the spam in here? Either way...

Who do you people think are some potential problematic match-ups for Ike?
pit, he has more speed, a projectile, and can glide...

Also samus if Ike doesn't manage to get close, if its a huge, multi platform level, samus assuredly has an advantage.

anyone with the ability to **** Ike from afar poses a threat...

Top Bottom