• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
Ike is my favorite character in Brawl. I plan to use him as my main, even for 1 on 1 VS. matches. I don't care what others say about him... I know that I can make him strong. :)

I like this thread.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Dragons...? >_>

Oh, by the way, I won't be on until waaaaaaay later today. I have orchesta after school until 6:00 then homework to like 7:00. So I may get on at like 5:00 your time... Might get lucky and get on earlier, though. ^_^

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Argh.. still fighting the dragons...
Did you get the skill Dragon Foe in the desert chapter? BTW they don't attack Kurthnaga or Ena, so take advantage of that. It's a pretty easy chapter because of that, and killing the boss is a breeze because you can just use Kurth and Ena to weaken him. Marksmen work wonders on him, and attacking him at range will prevent you from him pulling Ire on you (or just having Nihil).

Torchik

Smash Ace
Hey, what's with all of these new peeps in the thread? It used to just be me and Death talking. =P Anyway, he definetely will speak in English....I mean, how would it work? Ike talking to Zamus in Japanese and Zamus speaking English...He'll prolly have a new voice actor or his PoR one.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
On topic would be good .....haha

But just an idea... Ike is so BA he could do it alone.. he might not have to meet anyone... he is just his own small single round.

Torchik

Smash Ace
^ I agree! It would be kinda boring for him to be just by himself. I wanna see him react to some weird thing (Pikachu) that's trying to work with him.

Anyway, why are you people talkin bout the SSE in my thread? Go to Death's, that's what it's there for. Oh, Ri, I got waaay farther in RD. Now I'm Micaiah again... I just got ordered to fight by Pelleas. It's HARD, since the Dawn Brigade sucks compared to Lethe's army. I'm doing my best to just have BK kill everything.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
^^Use the terrain and allies to make a wall at the right, line up whatever physical unit you trained, Voulg, and the Black Knight to cover the top. Then have Laura and Micaiah on healing duty, with whoever else is left attacking from behind your walls. Trust me, it gets a lot harder than this. 3-13 says hi. Muhahahaha

Torchik

Smash Ace
C.C It's just the Dawn Brigade that I have trouble with. With the Greil Mercenaries I have Ike (lvl 20 ^_^), Haar, Titania, and Mia to kill everything. =P

By the way, how much more do I have till I beat the game? A lot or a little?

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Well, 3-13 you have to fight Ike's mercenaries. Have fun with that. You get to use them once before then, so make sure to equip them all with bronze weapons or something (you can probably have them drop their weapons just before the end of the chapter, but I'm not sure what happens if you don't have them equip anything at all.)

You've got 6 chapters till the end of part three, followed by 9 chapters in part 4. I'd say you've got about 1/4 of the game left. You're going to be fighting your units more often now, so you'd better train your dawn brigade a little (especially for 3-13)

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
Gah, Dawn Brigade. Uuuggh.

It's good about that chapter (3-13 right), that Ike and Soren didn't advance at first, just the laguz(no projectiles is good)

When I saw the rest of the team I was OMG NOOO. But they advanced at the very end, and they didn't even get to attack (12 turn limit) Tahahaha.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Gah, Dawn Brigade. Uuuggh.

It's good about that chapter (3-13 right), that Ike and Soren didn't advance at first, just the laguz(no projectiles is good)

When I saw the rest of the team I was OMG NOOO. But they advanced at the very end, and they didn't even get to attack (12 turn limit) Tahahaha.
You get more bonus experience if you finish faster, so I charged ahead and killed Ike (thank you level 10 Trublade Zihark with adept, resolve, cancel, astra, and an A support with Nolan. +45 avoid=too good.):laugh:

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
Ike's team is amazing because they are suppose to be.

The Dawn Brigade is what you make of it... I really like mine.

Side note: If we want to keep talking about RD ... maybe start a thread in the Light House section on the main page.

Top Bottom