• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ignore this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
That was epic! Your Mario is fun to watch, it'd be cool to play you sometime. Screw online though XD

Dory

Smash Journeyman
That was epic! Your Mario is fun to watch, it'd be cool to play you sometime. Screw online though XD
haha yea but you live pretty far =(
im planning on moving somewhere out east coast or midwest though soon =)

Dory

Smash Journeyman
Nuuu don't leave Cali, we need more Mario reps here :[

Video's too good :]
hahah thanks.
and idk i like cali,,,and theres not that many mario mainers over here like you said :/
i might to college over here for like 2 years then go (first year of college coming up =D)

again thanks to all who've commented =D

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Mario mains that I know of that actually goes to tourneys... you.. me.. tis all xD

And I've been too busy with school/work to go out :[

Dory

Smash Journeyman
Mario mains that I know of that actually goes to tourneys... you.. me.. tis all xD

And I've been too busy with school/work to go out :[
theres also Tc1 but he's Norcal.
i ususally make it to every tourney (on weekends of course) but im sad i missed UCLA =(
theres a local near by on saturday so im excited =D

Matt07

Smash Master
Wow, Dory I loved that video, you had amazing combos.

I also love your edguarding it's like...so...flawless.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Your Mario is nice. Edgeguarding was excellent. Such a shame that the people you were playing with really weren't that good though (how did the DK NOT airdodge when you were trying to Uair him?).

Nice Mario. I'd love to play against you sometime.

Dory

Smash Journeyman
Your Mario is nice. Edgeguarding was excellent. Such a shame that the people you were playing with really weren't that good though (how did the DK NOT airdodge when you were trying to Uair him?).

Nice Mario. I'd love to play against you sometime.
the DK didnt airdodge cause he couldnt.. i hit him before he had the chance. he just wasnt letting himself other wise i would have never gotten hit (i was at 33% in the end). and when he did perfect shield my hits he hit me back...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Amazing edgeguarding! I loved the video. Keep it up, it's always nice to see good Marios.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Wow... the edgeguard game was just so awesome, and you were very fluid with your combo ability.

Good combo video. I still gots a way to go before I even consider making one.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
haha yea but you live pretty far =(
im planning on moving somewhere out east coast or midwest though soon =)
Hopefully, by midwest, you don't mean Indiana, I like being the only good Mario main(That I know of) here. :p

But my Mario isn't as good as yours, but I haven't been in the competitive scene much, either. I much enjoy watching/learning from your video.

Dory

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully, by midwest, you don't mean Indiana, I like being the only good Mario main(That I know of) here. :p

But my Mario isn't as good as yours, but I haven't been in the competitive scene much, either. I much enjoy watching/learning from your video.
thanks for the comments (to all also)

and when i was talking about moving i (ironically) was talking about indiana or idk haha xD
but this wont be for a while.

donferd_donster

Smash Cadet
Wow... Very good, u r really good at comboing and ur edgeguarding and gimping abilities are lyk lvl. 99 on an rpg lol! ur very good. i would enjoy playing someone like you. u'd most likely pwn me but hey..... good time to learn mann..... ur mi idol! lol~

Dory

Smash Journeyman
I'm happy I have a lot of support from the mario boards.
Thanks again for all of your reviews!!!
:)

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
You should be in the next "Do the Mario" combo video.

Those were awesome combos!

5 Stars!!!!!!!!

cHooKay

Smash Journeyman
dude I like your metagame, very stylish, and definitely far from being stale. Nice cape finishes, edgegaurding, gimps, fireball to arials combos, etc....

Definitely keep at it...

Remind me to challenge you later on for a ditto match too, you seem like a fun opponent to play against, and I certainly want to see how our two different metagames compare...

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
Nice vid. Beastly edgegaurding with them Bairs/Uairs/Nairs. No Fludd needed., :p

Also lke your choice of color. Green ftw. ;)

Dory

Smash Journeyman
Nice vid. Beastly edgegaurding with them Bairs/Uairs/Nairs. No Fludd needed., :p

Also lke your choice of color. Green ftw. ;)
yea i kinda dont like fludd to be honest :/
some may love it but im not one of those lol

and yea green shirt brown pants ftw! =D
ive been using that color from melee xD

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
Fludds nice in some situations. Most of the time all you really need is the fireballs & aerials to get the job done though. Also more effective at times. Since you running in.

Lol. I started off with the brown fit. But after awhile the green grew on me. So green it is.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
The edgeuaring was my favorite. Good stuff man.. I definitely made a good choice adding you in DTM2. ^_^

lol Me and 1der are the best Marios of Midwest. At least you know now that that midwest holds its own as well.

Bobbery

Smash Apprentice
Woah. I usually play Mario because he's fun and I never was good with him, but this inspires me to get better :o
I love edgeguarding, and your Mario looks **** good at it

Dory

Smash Journeyman
im quiting brawl. it might be temporary but i wont be going to tournaments nor be on aib or swf. ive been thinking about it for a while, and with so much stuff going on right now i think its the right choice. anyways wanted to let you guys know :/ lol

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
im quiting brawl. it might be temporary but i wont be going to tournaments nor be on aib or swf. ive been thinking about it for a while, and with so much stuff going on right now i think its the right choice. anyways wanted to let you guys know :/ lol

oww =c
if thats what ya wanna do! but beware...all mario mains comeback for more

i kno i did lol (i quit for like..2days haha)

Dory

Smash Journeyman
oww =c
if thats what ya wanna do! but beware...all mario mains comeback for more

i kno i did lol (i quit for like..2days haha)
hahah thanks for the heads up. im checking my swf account less frequently but im bored at school now so might as well lol

Dory

Smash Journeyman
some one left me a nice gift down at AiB lol

"
striker wrote at 2:31 PM on Dec 11, 2008 :
im about to make a serious accusation. this looks STAGED!!!!!!! THE PERSON YOU WERE PLAYING MUST HAVE SUCKED!!!! SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO USE THE MOVES BUT CAN YOU USE THEM IN THE HEAT OF BATTLE?? I DONT BELIEVE THIS VID. BTW mario is my main also so this is clearly not about the character you chose.

"

hahahahah

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Lmfao, Striker's a nub.

Edit: This one Fox kid accused me of hacking once. Said my Mario can't possibly be faster than his Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom