• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ignore this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dory

Smash Journeyman
Lmfao, Striker's a nub.
lol im pretty sure he is xD
i replied with

"
Dory wrote at 2:45 PM on Dec 11, 2008 :
who the f*** are you?! you main mario but youre a no body cause not once have i heard about you even in the mario community. and this isnt stage, and if you think my opponent sucks he got 25th/108 in the West Coast Circuit (SCSA), and i, i got 17th. So dont be trying to say i cant use or do this in the heat of battle cause i have and can. YOU probably cant and get mad when you see things like this you can do. GG

"
lol

Dory

Smash Journeyman
im going to start putting all my vids on this thread xD

Dory

Smash Journeyman
haha yea ill just most likely do the tournament ones (singles and doubles) if they get recorded. I dont have a capture card or anything :/

Dory

Smash Journeyman
dory bring a laptop and a wii to my house and we'll record all the matches you want.xD
Haha I think you live too far. xD

And ill try to keep updating this as much as I can (and try to stay away from friendly matches)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom