• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you had to ADD 20 characters to Ultimate this time, who would they be? (Part 2)

Silask20

Smash Apprentice
honestly

King boo- from mario. Think of the amazing a abilities he could have? Including going invisible.

Mumbo- Banjo kazooie magic/melee based character

Gruntilda- banjo kazooie, one of her skins being hot gruntilda from game over cut scene, magic based character

Thats really all I want

D

Deleted member

If i were to remove 20 characters, i have to take away:

1. Dr. Mario (Can just be turned into a Mario Outfit)
2. Pichu (He is just uninteresting)
3. Jigglypuff (Just a Kirby Clone)
4. Mii Fighters (I think the Miis should be redesigned and revamped)
5. Zero Suit Samus (Just fuse Samus In again with this like in Brawl)
6. Lucina
7. Chrom
8. Corrin
9. Ike
10. Dark Pit (Can just be Pit in his Alt color for what i care)
11. Dark Samus
12. Ken (I have no interest in ken, just in Smash Ultimate is enough)
13. Richter (I prefer Simon best)
14. Duck Hunt Duo (Too Annoying! Banjo Kazooie are their perfect replacement in the Next Smash game)
15. R.O.B. (It's time for the Robot to finally leave)
16. Ice Climbers (They don't have a sequel as of now)
17. Mr. Game & Watch (We need a batch of different Retro reps)
18. Sheik (Fuse her in with Zelda like Brawl)
19. Wii Fit Trainer (Wii U is Defunct, so there is no point)
20. Piranha Plant (Look, i don't care about Piranha Plant, and i consider him as a Placeholder for one of my preferred fighters in the roster, and No, Piranha Plant doesn't replace Waluigi! I consider him a Placeholder for a Female fighter from Nintendo and it's NOT from the Mario Franchise or the Zelda Franchise or the Fire Emblem Franchise!)
If i have to add in 20 Characters as a Replacement, my picks will be:
Bold means 3rd party and/or Indie
Underlined means Promotion from Assist Trophy
Italic means Promotion from Regular Trophy/Spirit
Strike means this character or Franchise is NOT yet represented in Smash Bros in Any way, Shape, or Form
Normal means Re-Designed

Let's do it as a Countdown starting from:

20. Miles "Tails" Prower (Sonic Franchise)
Why do i pick Tails out of the other Sonic Characters? Because he is the Better choice for another Sonic Representative! Screw Shadow! Tails represents Sonic 2, in case you forgot, and He returns as a Veteran in Super Smash Flash 2. So put this Yellow Sidekick of Sonic in this next Smash Bros. Game to synchronize it with Super Smash Flash 2!

19. Amy Rose (Sonic Franchise)
Amy appeared first before Knuckles, chronologically, and since i don't care about Knuckles OR Shadow, i think Amy deserves the spot if Tails isn't the only new Sonic Character. Amy has a good moveset potential using her hammer, and She doesn't have to be Sonic's Echo Fighter! And Why i pick Amy over Knuckles? Because i don't care about the Echidna.

18. Shantae (Shantae Series)
Currently, Shantae is a Regular Trophy/Spirit in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and despite Fan demand, she fell for the Same Fate as Rayman, a Regular Trophy/Spirit. The only way Super Smash Bros. feels Ultimate, Not just by MERE name, is to have Indie characters being Playable, and Shantae is one of my best choice if i have to add a character.

17. Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight series)
Shovel Knight was lucky enough to be an Assist Trophy, and a Regular Trophy/Spirit at the same time, but for this new Super Smash Bros. game, It's time for him to DIG IN to the Roster! He can use his own Movesets from his own game, and it doesn't have to be from other games he makes his appearance as playable in!

16. Rayman (Rayman Series)
Rayman was a Regular Trophy/Spirit twice in the series! Waluigi was at least an Assist trophy, but RAYMAN?! This is just unacceptable! We haven't got a Fighter representative from Europe! Banjo Kazooie are from the United States since Rare was Bought my Microsoft, so Rayman as a Newcomer fighter in this new Smash Bros. game will be great! We have a Massive amount of Fighters that originated from Video Game Franchises that are made in Japan, One Fighter from the United States, but we don't have a Fighter from Europe! We need a European Smash Bros Fighter and Rayman is our choice!

15. Spring Man (ARMS)
This is just a New Game, and At least Spring Man was an Assist trophy, to make sure ARMS is decent and that it exists for the Switch. For this new Smash Bros. game, it's time for him to SPRING a Punch! Even if i have no knowledge of ARMS, It's a Perfect choice for a Modern 2017 fighter representative!

14. Takamaru (Murasame Castle)
Sakurai once considered Takamaru to be in the Roster at one point, and he knew he should do that! But since he was worried that Takamaru wasn't Popular enough, Takamaru is an Assist Trophy. Now that we all know who Takamaru and Murasame Castle is, it's time to finally UNLEASH him as a Playable Fighter! Bonus Points if he makes it also into Super Smash Flash 2!

13. Isaac (Golden Sun series)
Isaac is TWICE an Assist Trophy in Brawl and Ultimate, and i started to feel sorry for him when i saw that Isaac was Playable in Super Smash Flash 2 and NOT the Official Super Smash Bros. franchise. Golden Sun is getting a Switch game if i wasn't wrong. To celebrate it, For this NEW Super Smash Bros. game, i want to add Isaac as a Fighter!

12. Mii Fighters (Revamped and Redesigned)
Remember when i stated that the Mii Fighters have to leave? Well, i think it's best to re-design their appearance. If you remember Fortune Street, the DS version has its own Avatar that functions like the Miis. However, the Fortune Street DS "Miis" have a Better style in Appearance, and i find the design of their faces interesting. So if the Mii Fighters are to return, Try to have them redesigned and look as if they came straight from an Anime Styled video game franchise!

11. Lloyd Irving (Tales series)
It's funny to see Lloyd in Super Smash Flash 2 as his own fighter spot, but as a Mii Costume in Super Smash Bros. What a Disgrace! Lloyd deserves to be in the Roster, because he is also one of the Highly Requested fighters in the community. For this new Super Smash Bros. game, Lloyd Irving has to be a Fighter in this game!

And now, it's time for the Top 10 Fighters by MY Choice!

10. Asuka (Senran Kagura Series)
I was surprised that Senran Kagura has never been meant for Children, but i think Asuka deserves the spot to be a Fighter in Smash Bros. What about her attributes? Sakurai can tone her down to make her at least Child Friendly in Super Smash Bros. I don't care about the Costume Break gimmick because that doesn't matter in Smash Bros. Just put her in the game, so that People can finally have another Waifu to pick as their main!

9. Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
Here is another Waifu that I personally want in a Super Smash bros. Game. Super Neptunia RPG is a Nintendo Switch title, and That marks the First Neptunia Nintendo game, and to celebrate it, I decided that Nepu is the best choice for a Super Smash Bros. Fighter. This means Asuka and Nepu will meet again if they make it into Smash Bros. They crossed over in Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash, and if this Smash Bros is a new game and that I was chosen to decide the Roster, it's time again!

8. Haruka Amami (The iDOLM@STER series)
Since Heihachi cannot be a Character in Smash Ultimate because it would be a disgrace to the Voice Actor who died, Tekken is in my opinion OUT of the radar since Heihachi is considered the Main face of the Franchise. So why do i Pick Haruka Amami from the iDOLM@STER series? Well, because This bandai Namco Arcade Game Character represents the Rhythm games and Video Game iDOL characters, and We haven't got a fighter that is a Musician! Also, Haruka Amami can be another Video Game Waifu!

7. Bomberman (Bomberman series)
Bomberman is one of the HIGHLY REQUESTED fighters in Smash Bros. He is even a Playable Character in Super Smash Flash 2 mind i tell you! But seeing him as an Assist Trophy and a Regular Trophy/Spirit is just not the right choice! If this New Smash Bros is realized, Bomberman is to be Promoted from Assist Trophy to a Fighter!

6. Rex + Pyra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
Rex & Pyra are just beyond Iconic at this point, and for this New Super Smash Bros. game, Rex Pyra hould FINALLY burst into the Battlefield and join the Fighter Roster in this Future Super Smash Bros. game. You can't forget Mythra, she can be an ALternate swap for one of Rex's Alternate costumes.

5. Rosie (Animal Crossing)
Villager and Isabelle are in the game now, so it's possible to add another character from Animal Crossing. Why i pick ROsie and NOT Tom Nook? Because Rosie at one point represents the Animal Crossing Movie, along with Margie which is Number 4 on this list. So, yeah, What if a Peppy Animal Crossing character suddenly fights like a Brave warrior? I'd like to see that, and Rosie can be a Part-Echo fighter of Isabelle if needed.

4. Margie (Animal Crossing)
Also from the Animal Crossing series, Margie is also one of my favorite characters in the Movie besides Villager Girl (Ai) and Rosie. I think it's best if Margie is a different character and NOT an Echo of Villager, Isabelle, and Rosie. With Rosie and Margie in the Fighter Roster, i can finally re-enact the Movie as Pink Villager Girl or simply known as Ai (If that was to be the Headcanon people are going to consider!)

3. Load Ran (Twinkle Star Sprites) (Time Buttermitt as Echo Fighter)
Now, since Team Shanghai Alice are NOT permitting Touhou Project content in Super Smash Bros., also with the fact that Japan actually has NO desire of a Touhou Representative in Super Smash Bros to represent the Shmup genre, i think it's best if Twinkle Star Sprites take that spotlight! Load Ran is the first protagonist of the Twinkle Star Sprites trilogy, and i don't think we have a franchise from SNK being represented in Super Smash Bros. yet. So i think it's best to do it! Time Buttermitt can function as Load Ran's Echo Fighter since she is the second protagonist in the second game: Twinkle Star Sprites La Petite Princesse.

2. Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo) (Amitie as Echo Fighter)
I am surprised that Sonic, Bayonetta, and Joker are SEGA reps in Smash Bros, but Puyo Puyo Wasn't represented in any shape, way, or form! If a SEGA representative is to be realized, i think Arle from Puyo Puyo is a great choice! I used to be against this franchise because i was worried about how the characters from Puyo Puyo feel if they were constantly being beaten up, but now that i know Sakurai can do the Impossible, Arle and Puyo Puyo shall finally be represented! Arle can be the Fighter with an extremely unique moveset that is Creative massively, and Amitie can be Arle's Echo Fighter.

1. Lip (Panel de Pon)
If your answer is correct, Congratulations! Lip is THE MOST WANTED character on my list after i discovered her origins, and how heartbreaking the situation is to her franchise! Lip's game franchise, Panel de Pon, has been Hijacked by Yoshi and Pikachu, and the franchise has been renamed into: Tetris Attack and Puzzle League! At first i have no interest in Panel de Pon, but when some people on DeviantArt told me about it, i decided to take a look at it myself, and when i saw what fate the franchise got, i was heartbroken.

She was considered at one point by Sakurai when he was on an interview with a Video gamer to if Lip is going to be a Fighter in Super Smash Bros, and Sakurai wasn't sure if people know her, and all because of the Stupid Western Marketing scheme where American gamers are to RIDICULE cuteness in gaming as an excuse to drive the western gaming audience away from the Franchise' original setting and design! This is my starting point of Hating Yoshi and Pikachu, but NOT to the point of bashing the mains! Why i didn't pick Waluigi or Geno? Because those two have their own spotlights! Waluigi is just for the Memes, and Geno has his own fanbase! What did Lip get? An Item based on her wand and a remix of her theme in Brawl! A Stage from Panel de Pon wasn't even in Smash Bros!

Lip's proper international introduction is via a spirit and a Mii costume! And Sadly enough, Lip was NEVER even a Trophy! and when i stated that the Piranha Plant is a Placeholder character under MY perspective, Lip is the character that the Piranha Plant guards in as Reserved! This is why i would remove Piranha Plant entirely, and have Lip replace its role! I think that After Ultimate, it's time for Lip to FINALLY form in as a Fighter, and ONLY a Fighter! Not an Assist Trophy, Not a Regular trophy, but a TRUE FIGHTER! Screw Sans, Screw Steve, Screw Fortnite Guy, Screw Doomguy, Screw Scorpion, Lip is my Ultimate Choice for a Character i would put in the Fighter Roster! This Fairy Girl deserves the Spotlight MORE Than Anyone Else! Banjo Kazooie is NOT enough! And when the time comes, Lip is going to make YOSHI PAY HIS TAXES!

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
i finally felt i figured out my list..here it comes! :D

1: Sora (KH 3)
2: Riku (echo) (KH 3)
3: Shadow the hedgehog (Sonic franchise)
4: Silver the hedgehog (Sonic franchise)
5: Skull kid (Zelda franchise)
6: Vaati (Zelda franchise)
7: Octolings (echo) (Splatoon 2)
8: Micaiah (FE)
9: Edelgard (FE)
10: Android 21 (DBFZ) (officially shes a videogame only character so shes allowed!)
11: Rex (Xenoblade 2)
12: Ninjala boy & girl (no names revealed yet...)
13: Spike/Jimmy/Yumi/Kei (kinda a bit like Hero but they have all their own taunts and victory poses) (Ape Escape franchise)
14: Specter (Ape escape franchise)
15: King Harkinian (Zelda CDI) (the lulz character of the list :p )
16: Link (Zelda CDI) (imagine his victory poses or taunts..LMFAO)
17: Neku (TWEWY)
18: Klonoa (Klonoa franchise)
19: Guntz (Klonoa franchise)
20: Hyde Kido (UNIB franchise)

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Mine would be:
1. Geno (smrpg)
2. Isaac (golden sun)
3. Alex Kidd (sega)
4. Ninten (mother)
5. Bomberman (Konami)
6. Grovyle (pmd)
7. Rayman (Ubisoft)
8. Crash bandicoot (activision)
9. Sukapon (joy mech fight)
10. Harry (teleroboxer)
11. Captain rainbow
12. Nester (Nintendo power/Nester funky bowling)
13. Captain syrup (Wario Land)
14. Skull kid (Zelda)
15. Hakkun (hakkun sutte)
16. Boshi (smrpg)
17. Black shadow (f-zero)
18. Daroach (Kirby)
19. Heihachi (tekken)
20. CATS (zero wing)

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
If I HAD to

First to go, echoes
:ultlucina::ultdaisy::ultdarkpit::ultchrom::ultrichter::ultdarksamus: (Sorry Dark Samus)

Second 3 Mii, they feel poorly implemented
:ultmiifighters::ultmiifighters::ultmiifighters:

Third for third party, bring the focus back to Nintendo
:ultbayonetta::ultcloud::ultsonic::ultsnake::ultmegaman::ultpacman::ultsimon: :ultryu:

Four for four to go (but then I realized I forgot Ryu so there's only 3)
Let's look at the franchises with the most
Mario:ultdoc:
Fire Emblem :ultroy: (sorry, Corrin is just more unique, and Zelda needs all the love it can get)
Pokemon:ultpichu:

Cutting third parties might be unpopular, but I think I did a pretty decent job
The list is outdated, I'd definitely change it up.

Let's see, new 20 to remove

:ultincineroar::ultdoc::ultlucina::ultken::ultrichter::ultroy::ultchrom::ultcorrin::ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter::ultpiranha::ultdarkpit::ultjoker::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultpichu::ultcloud::ulthero::ultdarksamus:*

1. Dark Samus isn't actually cut, but she's becoming unique, in spirit of fairness, echoes are replaced with echoes.

4 cut Pokemon, 2 new ones.
2. Sceptile
3. Tapu Koko

Throw in some easy Zelda
4. Skull Kid
5. Midna
6. Impa*

KURBY!!!!!!
7. Bandana Dee
8. Dark Matter
9. Daroach

Throw in some DK
10 Dixie Kong
11. Funky Kong*

I did cut some Mario
12. King Boo

I really need more echoes
13. Tom Nook*
14. Ninten*
15. Lyn*
16. Octoling*

Let's get some new franchises
17. Isaac
18. Chorus Kids
19. Rayman

And finally
20. Rex and Pyra

txhy8

Smash Cadet
Here would be the roster if i was in charge

Base Game Echos:
Black Knight(Ike)
Shadow(Sonic)
Dixie Kong(Diddy Kong)
Ken(Ryu)
Ninten(Ness)
Octolings(Inklings)
Funky Kong(Donkey Kong)
Black Shadow(Captain Falcon)
Impa(Sheik)
All the other ultimate echos

Base Roster Unique Chacters:
Geno
Skull Kid
Isabelle
Desideye
Chorus Kids
Mach Rider
Issac
Elma
All Ulatamite Unique Fighters(Besides Incinaroar)

DLC(10 Fighters):
Gen 8 Pokemon
Spring Man
Rex and Pyra
Banjo and Kazooie
Fire Emblem Three Houses Chacter
Crash Bandicoot
Sora
Shovel Knight
Rayman
Waluigi

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I feel like Ultimate has a good roster already, but I’ll do this challenge for fun
Cuts:
:ultcorrin:: The most controversial addition to the roster
:ultyounglink:: 2 Links is enough
:ultwolf:: Low priority in SSB, and sticking to the deuteragonist over the antagonist/rival
(:ultgunner:/:ultswordfighter:): Miis can be condensed into one fighter
(:ultsquirtle:/:ultivysaur:): Trying to remove some of the excess gen 1 characters
:ultdoc:: Low priority clone for 2 games
:ultdarkpit:: I feel like I can get rid of at least 1 KI character
:ultlucina:: FE can lose another rep
:ult_terry:: He feels like one of the more expendable 3rd parties
(This is where it gets harder)
:ultlucas:: Mother 3 isn’t localized yet, and :ultness: is original 12
:ultrichter:: He is less important for 3rd parties
:ultken:: He is less important for 3rd parties
:ultwiifittrainer:: 1st retro/surprise pick to go
:ultjoker:: He is less important for 3rd parties
:ultpiranha:: I get it was a gimmick, but I’d prefer other generic enemies
:ultrob:: Another retro/surprise to leave
:ultsheik:: She has been in since Melee, but the transformation gimmick died with the 3DS
:ultzss:: Hard cut, but she has the same issue as :ultsheik:

Other potential cuts that barely made it:
:ultpalutena:: Only because I removed the former transformations
:ultpichu:: I want all generations represented
:ultroy:: He’s popular now

Additions:
Toad: most prominent Nintendo character not on the roster IMO
Dixie: another prominent character missing
Midna: I haven’t played TP, but I feel bad for LoZ fans since their last fighter was :ulttoonlink:
Skull Kid: Same reason as Midna but replace TP with MM
Bandana Waddle Dee: Popular request
Grovyle: Gen 3 Rep
Zoroark: Gen 5 Rep
Toxtricity: Just picking a random Sw/Sh Rep
Nino: Might as well add my favorite FE character for fun (I get that Lyn is more important/popular)
(If I have to replace the one above, you can put in Celica/Michaiah for her spot since she’s also a mage and a protagonist)
Tom Nook: AC is big
Isaac: He’s a fun fighter in SSF2
Tails: I feel that Sonic can get a 2nd rep
Titus: I like his character
Sora: I like his SSF2 moveset
Bomberman: he’s in SSF2, but he’s also requested
Crash: He’s a popular request
Lloyd: Same as Bomberman and Bandana Waddle Dee
Ms. PacMan: She is a prominent video game character, so why not
Ryu Hyaubusa: Same as Crash
Doomguy: Adding FPS representation and a popular request

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Who I would add:
Empty Roster.png

1. Bandana Dee
2. Poochy
3. Shake King
4. Toxtricity
5. Helix (Arms rep confirmed)
6. Waluigi
7. Titan Dweevil
8. Elma
9. Dixie Kong
10. Andross
11. Amataerasu
12. Crash Bandicoot
13. Heavy
14. Earthworm Jim
15. Octane
16. Dr. Eggman
17. Battletoads
18. Sackboy
19. Isaac
20. Octodad

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Okay, here we go!
  1. Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
  2. Caeda (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon)-> replaces :ultchrom:
  3. Crash Bandicoot
  4. Adeleine and Ribbon (Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards)-> replaces :ultisabelle:
  5. Captain Toad (Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker)
  6. Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic Adventure 2; 38ε)
  7. Alph (Pikmin 3; 40ε)
  8. Claude von Riegan (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)-> replaces :ultbyleth:
  9. Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)-> replaces :ultjoker:
  10. Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fight)
  11. Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo)
  12. Azura (Fire Emblem Fates)-> replaces :ultcorrin:
  13. Min-Min (ARMS)
  14. Sirfetch’d (Pokémon Sword)
  15. Ring Fit Trainee (Ring Fit Adventure)
  16. Snivy (Pokémon Black and White)
  17. DeMille (Tomato Adventure)
  18. Euden (Dragalia Lost)
  19. Bandana Dee (Kirby series)
  20. Tingle (Zelda series)

Last edited:

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
That's a hard question considering how many characters you're asking me for:
But I eventually came up with a list:
1. Tails(Sonic The Hedgehog)
2. Sora(Kingdom Hearts)
3. Adeleine and Ribbon(Kirby)
4. Klonoa(Klonoa)
5. Skull Kid(Legend of Zelda)
6. Isaac(Golden Sun)
5. Reimu(Touhou)
6. Doom Slayer(DOOM)
7. Rex and Pyra(Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
8. Zero(Megaman Zero)
9. Rayman(Rayman)
10. Dante(Devil May Cry)
11. Bomberman(Bomberman)
12. Steve(Minecraft)
13. Master Chief(Halo)
14. Chorus Kids(Rhythm Heaven)
15. Heihachi(Tekken)
16. Knuckles(Sonic The Hedgehog)
17. Crash Bandicoot(Crash Bandicoot)
18. Hades(Kid Icarus Uprising)
19. Carl Johnson(Grand Theft Auto)
20. Waluigi(Mario)

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I posted on this earlier, and here are what I’d do now
cuts (4 full clones/echoes) (:ultpokemontrainer::ultmiifighters: are all or nothing)
:ultlucina:: She was added for the same reason :ultchrom: was denied in SSB For, and she feels unnecessary even for clones
:ultyounglink:/:ulttoonlink:: 2 Links is enough
:ultwolf:: He was always low priority
:ultdoc:: One of the less interesting full clones
:ultincineroar: : There are other gen VII reps I prefer
:ultlucas:: Mother is dead and his game wasn’t localized
:ultsheik:: She outlived her purpose as a transformation character
:ultzss:: I like her more than :ultsamus:, but :ultridley: made her feel more extraneous.
:ultcorrin:: Fates and the character were controversial
This is where it gets harder
:ultpiranha:: An absurd fighter that makes a lot of sense, but it feels like it’s the 2nd easiest Mario fighter to cut out
:ultjoker:: An interesting 3rd party fighter, but he’s one of those with lower priority
:ult_terry:: Same reason as above
:ultpalutena:: KI can get away with one unique and one echo
:ultrob:: Second absurd rep to go since :ultgnw: is the OG one, and I’m cutting a handful of female characters
:ultroy:: He is a popular pick, but he does feel kinda expendable, even in the FE cast, and it doesn’t help that Binding Blade isn’t localized
:ultrichter:: I don’t want to cut more echoes, but it feels the most reasonable to.
:ulthero:: Since there will only be 60 veterans left (:ultpokemontrainer::ultmiifighters: are counted as 1), I feel like I can cut it down to 6 or 7 third parties even though I like this character
:ultbanjokazooie:: Popular pick, but I feel like I can cut down the third parties by a bit
:ultduckhunt:: Important retro character, but I prefer :ulticeclimbers: and :ultlittlemac:was requested
:ultbayonetta:: Hard cut, but the other 3rd parties have a bigger legacy

Near cuts:
:ultwiifittrainer:: If I had to cut another absurd rep, it’d be her
:ultsnake:: Konami issues
:ultdarkpit::ultdarksamus::ultken:: I didn’t want to cut too many echoes/full clones, but they do feel more expendable than the rest of the cast

newcomers (4 echoes) (most of these characters are added to please fans or due to their importance to Nintendo/gaming, but I have a few personal picks)
Toad: One of, if not, the biggest Nintendo characters not in yet
Dixie: A major Nintendo character not in yet
Impa: While I’m fine with a LoZ roster of the triforce trio and a 2nd Link, I want to please the fans and give them more reps, and Impa is a recurring character
Skull Kid: Recurring and requested LoZ rep even if MM is his only major appearance
Bandana Waddle Dee: Popular character, and Kirby is a popular franchise
Grovyle: Gen III Pokemon rep
Mimickyu: replacement for :ultincineroar:
:ultalph:: he was planned in SSB For
Tom Nook (:ultisabelle: ):One of, if not, the biggest Nintendo characters not in yet
Isaac: I like his character in SSF2
Rex: One of the big requests right now
Metal Sonic (:ultsonic:): Seems the most reasonable for an echo even over Shadow
Jill (RE): represents a major franchise and gives us a female since I cut did a few
Tidus: I like his character and game
Sora: I like his character in SSF2
Bomberman: He feels like a fun choice (I don’t play as him in SSF2 though), and his series is almost 40 years old
Crash: One of the big requests right now
Lloyd: One of the big requests right now
Ms. PacMan (:ultpacman:): An echo that makes so much sense to me
Ryu Hyaubusa: One of the big requests right now

Last edited:

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
1. Omega metroid
2. crash bandicoot
3. spyro
4. dante
5. Nemesis RE
6. tails
7. robotnik
8. dr.willy
9. grimmisnarl
10. blaziken
11. pig ganon
12. skull kid
13. toad
14. waluigi
15. king boo
16. sub zero
17. master chief
18. ratchet and clank
19. big daddy
20. pacman ghost

txhy8

Smash Cadet
Here's who i would add
1.Waluigi
2.Dixie Kong
3.Impa
4.Sylux
5.Bandana Waddle Dee
6.Rillaboom
7.Porkey
8.Isaac
9.Ring Fit Trainee
10.Euden
11.Crash Bandicoot
12.Rayman
13.Shantee
14.Ryu Haybossa
15.Doomguy
16.Akira Howard
17.Master Chief
18.Geno
19.Monster Hunter
20.Sora

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
1. Silver
2. Waluigi
3. Master Hand (and he HAS to have an alt costume that resembles the NES Power Glove)
4. Phoenix Wright
5. Morshu
6. Officer Howard
7. Dead Cells
8. Madeline
9. Mii (instead of being a customizable character, they would be a normal fighter with a set moveset. Their moves would take inspiration from the Wii and Mii games)
10. Geno
11. Shadow
12. Funky Kong
13. X and Zero (yes, Pyra and Mythra spoiled me, now I need the two of them to be a conjoined fighter)
14. Cuphead
15. T-Rex Runner
16. Noctis
17. Roll
18. Eggman
19. Goose
20. Tetris

Otoad64

Smash Lord
here are my picks (in series order):
1. Toad (Mario)
2. Geno (also Mario lol)
3. Dixie Kong (DK)
4. Impa (Zelda)
5. Kamek (Yoshi)
6. Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby)
7. Dark Matter (also Kirby)
8. Sceptile (Pokemon)
9. Gengar (also Pokemon)
10. Giovanni (Pokemon again) (if he counts as 3 then Mimikyu)
11. Ashley (Warioware)
12. Alph (Pikmin) (echo of Olimar)
13. Plasm Wraith (Pikmin)
14. Octoling (Splatoon) (Inkling Echo)
15. Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo)
16. Tails (Sonic)
17. Eggman (also Sonic)
18. Zero (Mega Man)
19. Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
20. Bomberman (Bomberman)

Top Bottom